Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Combo and Minor Heal Show by Elu, enjoy !

This is a discussion on Combo and Minor Heal Show by Elu, enjoy ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div> Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal) <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP @ <!--QuoteBegin-undefined not bad, but can you do that ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

not bad, but can you do that under pressure

that's the problem, people "make" the pressure them selfs , take it like it doesn't matter and go's smooth ^_^
    rofl and this is coming from the guy who in hes movie , he couldnt kill a warrrior fully duffed? :P[/b]
    rofl your retarded, thanks for proving it AGAIN you fucking thief, that warrior ran from me from a 1v1 so i duffed him as pay back, least TRY using your brain once in a while oke? i only used torment on him when it was 2v1 and para'ed the archer, then 1 hit him and started attacking the warrior who ran so he wouldn't lose some nps

and it wasn't a movie, you got reading problems :lol:

reading problems+brain problems=retard

DeBuffAndHeal=retard[/b][/quote]
    debuff and heal > you

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

not bad, but can you do that under pressure

that's the problem, people "make" the pressure them selfs , take it like it doesn't matter and go's smooth ^_^

rofl and this is coming from the guy who in hes movie , he couldnt kill a warrrior fully duffed? :P
    rofl your retarded, thanks for proving it AGAIN you fucking thief, that warrior ran from me from a 1v1 so i duffed him as pay back, least TRY using your brain once in a while oke? i only used torment on him when it was 2v1 and para'ed the archer, then 1 hit him and started attacking the warrior who ran so he wouldn't lose some nps

and it wasn't a movie, you got reading problems :lol:

reading problems+brain problems=retard

DeBuffAndHeal=retard[/b]
    debuff and heal > you[/b][/quote]

/care

Someone needs to like the scammers and retards too, gj.

Banned

your always the odd-man out, you commented that his combo was slow and his minor heal was pointless? i thought it was pretty damn good combo. not sure about the minor heal, im still looking forward to that sin movie your making

Originally posted by undefined
    your always the odd-man out, you commented that his combo was slow and his minor heal was pointless? i thought it was pretty damn good combo. not sure about the minor heal, im still looking forward to that sin movie your making

Ever heard of "sarcasm"?

<!--QuoteBegin-undefined

Ever heard of "sarcasm"?[/b]
    sure didnt sound like it, and who da fuck detects sarcasm through forum?

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

Ever heard of "sarcasm"?
    sure didnt sound like it, and who da fuck detects sarcasm through forum?[/b]
    not everybody detects sarcasm in a face to face conversation, so your question is with a catch?

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

Ever heard of "sarcasm"?
    sure didnt sound like it, and who da fuck detects sarcasm through forum?[/b]
    not everybody detects sarcasm in a face to face conversation, so your question is with a catch?[/b][/quote]

so u expect ppl to detect ur sarcasm through forum when u just mention "not everybody detects sarcasm in a face to face conversation?"

SilentDaemon

nice movie

Muikku

I would like no know if you can kill me non buffed :mellow: with 4.6k hp and 450 ac and 49 dd :huh:

Key911

very great

Banned

Any hint what song / songs the movie has in it please ?

edit. sorry didnt read properly , so u said the first one was " in with the flames "
    is that different to the one near the end ? or is it the same song :unsure:

Tristan

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    Any hint what song / songs the movie has in it please *?

edit. sorry didnt read properly , so u said the first one was " in with the flames " *
    is that different to the one near the end ? or is it the same song *:unsure:
    Noobie!! It's In Flames - Cloud Connected

Liked your movie, great combo.

Banned

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    Any hint what song / songs the movie has in it please *?

edit. sorry didnt read properly , so u said the first one was " in with the flames " *
    is that different to the one near the end ? or is it the same song *:unsure:
    Noobie!! It's In Flames - Cloud Connected

Liked your movie, great combo. [/b]
    I meant the last bit u noobcake, its not " in the flames " for sure, coz i just listened to it...
    The bit of song i wanna know is at the end where he sits down and it zooms into him! :huh:

justdutch

who cares :P damm nice dude your a master in it

Neptunus1Gr

nice vid mate... very usefull thanks for sharing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast