a combo question

This is a discussion on a combo question within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, i was watching a zero video and i saw that against NYChris zero and nychris had an unusual combo ...
Page: 1

macheco

Thumbs up

hi, i was watching a zero video and i saw that against NYChris zero and nychris had an unusual combo look, i mean that it's different for the look of my skil rr combo or my skill wr combo or even zero regular combo on the video, i don't know, maybe they are on a 1vs1 battle and they aren't comboing? it sounds to me weird for guys like them, so if someone knows what is that "combo" please tell me, it will be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygG0n53ktHQ --> 7.52 if u don't wanna see al the video :P

Dam 123k views :S and turks still posting on it, almost 1 year old lol :P

well wen some1 else records both ppl thats how it usually looks

N1GG4

thats an sr combo if i remember the video correctly

Hell_Angel

thats an sr combo if i remember the video correctly[/b]
    defiantly wr combo and yea when u watch ppl combo from another char... it looks like they do every skill but on their screen it looks different

for most ppl it looks like a constant r attack (well thats what it is for me, zero, chuso)

yeah its just the way the animation in ko is done.
    this animation bug or whatever it is, is seen through a lot of ko.
    for example, if ur running away from a rogue while u have swift, and he's comboing u using lightfeet, it'll look like he's not even close to you but he'll still manage to spike you

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

can somone explain 2 me the double minor combo i saw a video once but im lost tryin to figure it out

BlueDragooN

sr and wr ??

spab

yeah its just the way the animation in ko is done.
    this animation bug or whatever it is, is seen through a lot of ko.
    for example, if ur running away from a rogue while u have swift, and he's comboing u using lightfeet, it'll look like he's not even close to you but he'll still manage to spike you [/b]
    dual minor combo is that you have 2xminor heal on your skillbar and youre just pressing mana pot and 2x minor heal with 1 hand and comboing with second one
    clear?

SokoBo4

well i see the zero has better combo then nycris
    i guess the zero does rr combo
    and nycris dunno it seems like he sr and then rr dunno something wierd

Genkku

If you use 2x minnor on skill bar , dont press on both of them in same time its not good , press fast on each minnor 1 by 1 and use mana fast as you can , mana in rogue its more importent than hp , when my mana 0 i know im gonne die even if its 1 vs 1 , its mean you gonne losse ( anyway for me )!

If you pk like me you'll better use 2x minnor , i pk with 20 hp potions ( mouse right click ) and i use them only when i cure or in stuned , 160 mp pots , 15-20 curse and going to kill some ^^

P.S Zero best rogue pretty hard to fake hes combo ^^ but i do it as well same skill bar same combo and its perfect sometimes i use 2x minnor sometimes 1.

Thurst me , try my combo , when i do 1 vs 1 i dont touch W or S , i spam Minnor + RR ( allways RR or your skills failed ) + skills than again Minnor ( spam ofc ) + RR ( spam ofc ) + skills ( not spam , i press 1 than wait a bit and press the other )

Try that and thurst me you be good , ill try to make a movie to show you what i mean , if you have anyprogram exapt Fraps , becuse i think to upload it i need Sony Vegas and i dont have the free full version so...drop me a PM if you have some program and ill show you my combo and what i mean

its W R Skill.
    wr1wr2wr3, it should look like R movement.

Mavetse

its a sr combo

Looks like sr with some wr. But hey, I watched myself in a pk vid where I used sr combos and I ended up walking past him on his screen rofl. h34r: