Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors)

This is a discussion on Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in holland we have the : Vrijheid van meningsuiting Transalated,right to give ur fucking opinion...
Page: 10

OneHitOneKill

in holland we have the : Vrijheid van meningsuiting

Transalated,right to give ur fucking opinion

had to be extreme lag

4s and 5s with raptor with maybe a couple 6's here and there because of real lucky timing

5s and 6s with anything faster, 7 possible with lucky timing, but even more rare than the 6s with the raptor

while vsing since u do 3 combo's then a pot, raptor will alternate 4s and 5s, and faster weapons will almost always be 5s

I made a big explanation of it in one of NaidenZ's previous topics... about how it all works... how howling sword has 0.8 second long cool down and pots have a 3 second cool down. All my figures on hits per pot were based on 3 combos then mp/hp pot... the way u would do in a vs.

Look for those posts if u want...

I spent too much time testing different combos and hits per pot and hits per pot in a vs situation ._.[/b]
    If you spent that much time testing then you'd know that you only get 1 extra r attack every what? 7 attacks that a raptor does so a faster weapon will just do 5's a tad more common than a raptor.

If you spent that much time testing then you'd know that you only get 1 extra r attack every what? 7 attacks that a raptor does so a faster weapon will just do 5's a tad more common than a raptor.[/b]
    actually with duals you will get alot more r hits then a raptor, raptor = very slow , hb = slow, duals = normal. I always found it alot easier canceling priest skills with duals then other weapons.

Ofc it's faster but it's not half as fast as people make it out to be.

Who cares really... you guys need to stop posting and making his retarded topics 7 pages.. He will just sit here on the forums and reply to every single post because he's a kid with nothing better to do lol.

And really... you made a 70+ warrior on Girakon, and you've been playing warrior since the start of Akara. Cut the fucking crap saying oomggggg im new to warrior.

Its a stupid movie of 2 guys with normal combos. Gratz now stfu.

NaidenZ

Just wake up :huh:
    True, do what curly says ^_^

this topic shouldn't have 8 pages now , but there are too many retard guys who keep writing bullshits on the topic =(

KalaBunga Senior Member

this topic shouldn't have 8 pages now , but there are too many retard guys who keep writing bullshits on the topic =([/b]

Like You?

(srry could not resist xd dont take it perosnaal. and dont mind by uber leet pwnage typing sklls in english)

NaidenZ

I'll make your clan famous.

just wondering if you are new on Insanity , or maybe you did ncs, if you did then tell me your old nick :x

Thanks.

closetoheaven

ffs lock this spam

Terrorblade

I don't get why u guys had to do a flame and want to lock the topic, he can post any KO video which he made. If u didn't like it then give it a low rating and don't visit the topic anymore.

And wln's combo was acually pretty nice, 80% of diez's +3babashoped guys are happy to make 3 hits per pot.

Who cares really... you guys need to stop posting and making his retarded topics 7 pages.. He will just sit here on the forums and reply to every single post because he's a kid with nothing better to do lol.

And really... you made a 70+ warrior on Girakon, and you've been playing warrior since the start of Akara. Cut the fucking crap saying oomggggg im new to warrior.

Its a stupid movie of 2 guys with normal combos. Gratz now stfu.[/b]
    lol , i love read Curly's replies

NaidenZ

in girakon I was warrior till 70, full xp then changed for a rogue SilverrHazee, everyone knows it
    in akara, it has like 2 months+
    bola did almost everything to 70 because I hadn't internet...

anyway I guess people will know what i mean soon.

So I shouldn't reply anymore, and that's what I gonna do

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910