Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors)

This is a discussion on Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And you always need to be agressive ? :mellow: Chill down , and dont take it so serious omg...[/b] not ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

And you always need to be agressive? :mellow:

Chill down , and dont take it so serious omg...[/b]
    not really but
    special thanks to wIn because he helped to make this video, we were practicing in arena, gg chinese really

and please don't kill me because my combo sucks, I'm new as warrior, I've been rogue forever =(

anyway like topic says, hosted in www.stage6.com

link here : http://www.stage6.com/user/SexyRepla...-by-SexyReplay

pd : xero I know what you gonna do ![/b]
    sometimes people need to read the whole topic before post, don't you think ?

nutting special dont see the reason why making a stupid toppic to see some random fag with good gear comboing, can it be any more boring?[/b]
    well there were two random fags , nd seems like wIn is a fag who is killing everyone in akara nd the second fag (me) another fag who is killing everyone in akara h34r:
    so at least people from akara should know how the both fags who are killing everyone in akara are.

not really but
    well there were two random fags , nd seems like wIn is a fag who is killing everyone in akara nd the second fag (me) another fag who is killing everyone in akara h34r:
    so at least people from akara should know how the both fags who are killing everyone in akara are.[/b]
    you need to understand there is always jelous people,everywere anytime h34r:

I think the combo was not bad at all,as a rogue its harder for me to combo with warrior too,so i understand and no i'm not saying the combo was bad,it was actually good,when i saw the comments thought the combo totally sucked,but it was good.

D0ntLikeAFreak

not really but

so at least people from akara should know how the both fags who are killing everyone in akara are.[/b]
    ur self ego is to high, u've just got the items and the lvl, give a random turk the same and it would be a close batle :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Your combo isnt bad Naidenz... id just suggest not using rr combo >_<

the problem i have with rr is that you can fuck up the rr and ur first r will say beginning attack, and the second r will say stop attack... and that can make u miss r damage, and when 1v1s are often decided by 1-2 r damages... its important to get as many as possible

try other combos, and if u still think rr is better... >_> well i guess thats ur decision ;d

NaidenZ

ur self ego is to high, u&#39;ve just got the items and the lvl, give a random turk the same and it would be a close batle :lol:[/b]
    every 1vs1 (warrior vs warrior) with same items/lvl , is always a close batle

about my ego, sorry I just reply how is.

btw, thanks for let me make my post n600. xD

Your combo isnt bad Naidenz... id just suggest not using rr combo >_<

the problem i have with rr is that you can fuck up the rr and ur first r will say beginning attack, and the second r will say stop attack... and that can make u miss r damage, and when 1v1s are often decided by 1-2 r damages... its important to get as many as possible

try other combos, and if u still think rr is better... >_> well i guess thats ur decision ;d[/b]
    well at least for 1vs1 against a rogue I bet rr is better because u can outdamage the minnor of your opponent easily spamming more skills than R&#39;s :x

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

well at least for 1vs1 against a rogue I think rr might be better because u can outdamage the minnor of your opponent spamming more skills than R&#39;s :x[/b]
    and for cancelling ur animation faster so u get as many minor&#39;s in... but warrior doesnt have minor heal, so ^^

not bad

D0ntLikeAFreak

well at least for 1vs1 against a rogue I bet rr is better because u can outdamage the minnor of your opponent easily spamming more skills than R&#39;s :x[/b]
    thanks for replying now i can do another post more

Evilyoshi

h34r:

Boyce

Dont really see the point here, but there you go.

The king. Senior Member

idont combo in pk, becouse than im out of mana so fast (( BEHU BEHU

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

gift that character and i can have some fun in cz

What a waste of time....
    Holding W - rr WOW!

NaidenZ

gift that character and i can have some fun in cz [/b]
    I&#39;m going to sell this account soon , if you are interested to buy haha d:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast