Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors)

This is a discussion on Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice ......
Page: 3

james15

Nice ...

D0ntLikeAFreak

goddamn deleed this toppic , so uninteresting

NaidenZ

thanks for replying now i can do another post more[/b]
    what did you reply here ? , nothing spamm
    goddamn deleed this toppic , so uninteresting[/b]
    another useless post , spamm spamm

wants to make 1000 posts with my topic ? if it's then yeah I'll ask a mod to delete/lock this topic

idont combo in pk, becouse than im out of mana so fast (( BEHU BEHU[/b]
    true =(

What a waste of time....
    Holding W - rr WOW![/b]
    tell me whatever you think, but trust me even with this easy combo there are MANY DUMBS who makes his skill faills, like... or just see pk vids or just see when you are pking/ or doing vs , nd u will realize by your own

anyway, tried many combos, but i realized its better than all, at least for me and at least for wIn since he is using the same one and just look how he spamm his hits=(

btw : if there is a guy who can make a good combo and has it fraped please send me the linnk T_T , i want to learn more =(

CuriositY

Was nice to see how this wln can tank

GG

D0ntLikeAFreak

h34r:

XenaFtw

rly nice

kibal

special thanks to wIn because he helped to make this video, we were practicing in arena, gg chinese really

and please don't kill me because my combo sucks, I'm new as warrior, I've been rogue forever =(

anyway like topic says, hosted in www.stage6.com

link here : http://www.stage6.com/user/SexyReplay/vide...w-by-SexyReplay
    pd : xero I know what you gonna do ![/b]

werent u war at girakon? enuff time for know how to combo.

what did you reply here ? , nothing spamm
    another useless post , spamm spamm

wants to make 1000 posts with my topic ? if it's then yeah I'll ask a mod to delete/lock this topic
    true =(
    tell me whatever you think, but trust me even with this easy combo there are MANY DUMBS who makes his skill faills, like... or just see pk vids or just see when you are pking/ or doing vs , nd u will realize by your own

anyway, tried many combos, but i realized its better than all, at least for me and at least for wIn since he is using the same one and just look how he spamm his hits=(
    btw : if there is a guy who can make a good combo and has it fraped please send me the linnk T_T , i want to learn more =([/b]

e combo pwnz just try it

NaidenZ

well , i was warrior in girakon till lvl 70, after it i traded that warrior for a rogue lvl 69 named sthealt then did ncs to SilverrHazee (u can see in my sig) nd i played it , and trust me when i say from paramun you dont learn so much ^_^, anyway ive been rogue like for 2years+ , from ares nd comparing 2 years of rogue against 3 months or so of warrior, there is a big difference =(

well for my experience, i can tell e combo sucks , at least for me xD

Unr4ted

nice combo and i think u combo way faster with tht hb than the rappy

Focusss

The combo is ok, I prefer other combo's ( Like Wsr ) myself
    About that dontlikeafreak, U just should stop paying attention to that kid,
    Hes 12 years old. He's bored and just flames people on ko4life
    He got banned some times before and i hope he will be banned soon again

NaidenZ

The combo is ok, I prefer other combo's ( Like Wsr ) myself
    About that dontlikeafreak, U just should stop paying attention to that kid,
    Hes 12 years old. He's bored and just flames people on ko4life
    He got banned some times before and i hope he will be banned soon again[/b]
    well , i'm going to practice w sr combo more too, but i need to put my both hands in keyboard for do it , one for pot nd another for combo but i still need to practice and i can't practice with 5000 dumb gays in cz running when they see me T_T

but at least for me ,

i think wrr combo is way better when u r fighting against a rogue so u can outdamage his minnor easily but about the warrior wsr combo would works fine nd way better than wrr i think ><

but u nd everyone have to fight this guy named wIn his W combo works pretty fine/faster nd hurts too much >_<

kibal

well , i was warrior in girakon till lvl 70, after it i traded that warrior for a rogue lvl 69 named sthealt then did ncs to SilverrHazee (u can see in my sig) nd i played it , and trust me when i say from paramun you dont learn so much ^_^, anyway ive been rogue like for 2years+ , from ares nd comparing 2 years of rogue against 3 months or so of warrior, there is a big difference =(

well for my experience, i can tell e combo sucks , at least for me xD[/b]

You should c hitmachine movies , his e combo pwnz ....btwn everyone can combo (more with the easiest class aka warrior) ,pot well while combo is where a lot of guys fail.

closetoheaven

well for my experience, i can tell e combo sucks , at least for me xD[/b]
    this is cause ur exping all the time ...

well , i&#39;m going to practice w sr combo too, but i need to put my both hands in keyboard for do it , one for pot nd another for combo but i still need to practice and i can&#39;t practice with 5000 dumb gays in cz running when they see me T_T

but at least for me ,

i think wrr combo is way better when u r fighting against a rogue so u can outdamage his minnor easily but about the warrior wsr combo would works fine nd way better than wrr i think ><

but u nd everyone have to fight this guy named wIn his W combo works pretty fine/faster nd hurts too much >_<[/b]
    Every combo is the same speed...better to use wsr against rogues for the range of your weapon compared to theirs, causes them to change their combo which can mess them up bad :P

Banned

Good combo from you

Better combo from the other warr

You have the timing down so be happy.

Most ppl posting it sucks are players who have been playing warrior for yrs and are mad that its the easiest class in KO....play 2 weeks and u can beat ppl playing 2 yrs lol.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast