Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors)

This is a discussion on Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going to sell this account soon , if you are interested to buy haha d:[/b] naa it's cool ^_^ ...
Page: 6

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

I'm going to sell this account soon , if you are interested to buy haha d:[/b]
    naa it's cool ^_^ go go new server xD

for a 15 years old guy , I guess my english is fair enough.
    and WOW SHIT you learned 100% english and 100% korean , WOW 2 LENGUAGES UNBELIEVE, how OMG pretty amazing anyway tell me your age and I'll know the why.
    Keep flaming, keep crying , sad to see a old ko guy crying like you does, pretty sad at least for me but more sad to see you are supporting freestyler a guy who hates me because when he tried to ks my talos , I realized it and I stopped ne he and all his clannies died

oo btw I was this guy on ares

like 2 years ago or so..

Sorry if I didn't played too much there but seems like I was in peru nd I had real life T_T ( thing than here in spain i dont have too much ahaah..)
    I played in ares for like 2 months then made a break of 7 months around lmao xd

actually there are many good gamers from peru ( even the one who made this forum) and too many peruvians are pwning in everyserver they go.
    so yeah I feel really good for being a peruvian shit like you said. instead of a dumbass like others.
    go take a break [/b]
    ok sorry

Banned

koxp logos prz

i learned 100% korean and 100% english

i learned 2 bra

u?

edit: i fucking hate it when ignorant cunts tell me to learn their fucking language when i tell them to learn fucking english

guess what? i learned my native language and then i learned fucking english too

ok?[/b]
    Why are you spazzing?

So much hate calm down....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

show us ur combo while being hit/using hp pots

NaidenZ

show us ur combo while being hit/using hp pots[/b]
    I think i'll make a combo show part 2

for warrior doing vs + rogue doing vs too h34r:

Banned

why do you post a boring warrior combo video when you know it your self that your combo sux??

you could have presented more combo types imo

uhmm i already saw a better combo :S, was in logos and was g7 aka miguel he made me like 6 - 7 and one 8 .-. with hb(my hb T_T) so i think that combo kinda slow comparing to others.mm

NaidenZ

uhmm i already saw a better combo :S, was in logos and was g7 aka miguel he made me like 6 - 7 and one 8 .-. with hb(my hb T_T) so i think that combo kinda slow comparing to others.mm[/b]
    Bluez, si no sabes lo ke hablas, mejor calladito noma
    Bluez, if you don't know what are you talking about , then better stfu.

THERE ISN'T A WAY HOW A WARRIOR CAN MAKE 7 OR 8 HITS per pot

next one who says same shit, PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO where shows it, if not then DON'T TALK

max is 6 w/o bloding (you have to be lucky)
    max is 7 w/ bloding. ( you have to be lucky)

and since g7 aka miguel never played a lvl 75 warrior ,then he never did 6-7-8 hits on you. So you are just talking bullshits =(

Banned

atleast make a video showing different combos not just 1 ...

Boyce

edit: i don't know you, i don't know who you are and all i see of you is whatever you post on this forum but it seems like you think you are a fucking god or something. i remember reading this thread when someone on girakon released a movie and a section in it, you (your character anyways) lost 1v1. you threw a fucking hissy fit and made a hundred motherfucking topics about how it wasn't you etc. etc. later, i understand, you quit the server presumably over the same incident. don't do that shit. it's unattractive.[/b]
    +1 this kid is a cocky fuck tard

kmk420

nice vid and u got a good combo...like it

I don't bother to read whole topic, and here is my question.
    why u posting how u combo? I don't see anything uber cool here.Let's everybody post thir combo and make a competition who's have bigger e-penis!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

someone needs attention,8video's in the past 2 weeks,what about your social life

Good Char, Decent combo. You could combo alot faster if u tried another combo.
    But you show off way to much, I never seen ur sharers show off anything.
    You get more and more disrespect everytime u post somthing

And Shayan get some pubic hair please

NaidenZ

8video's?
    I made 3, please stop being a retarded turk.

Insanity feelings ?
    +1 this kid is a cocky fuck tard[/b]
    if I was you, I wouldn't mention that word, or just look your clan and see about which kind of people is made
    hilarious, don't you think ?

Is funny for me to see how those guys EXACTLY which I have killed before are flaming me now and those guys like steelo because I left his clan because the only one who spoke english in the whole clan was luca but luca let his bot sharer turkish play 20 hours for xp nd he plays 4 hours for pk -_- so don't count anyways

seems like I've broke too many hearts

anyone else ?

Nice.

btw fisihy, if my sharer can't make a video is because his movie maker isn't working and because he don't like to fraps aka MBZ/bola

another thing, like I said before If I make a video is because I prefer to make a small vid , post them nd delete fraps instead of delete all those fraps I have in my computer nd make nothing with them. sorry if is my fault.

there r some good comments at least. which I really appreciate much and those comments about combo which helps too

at least I have got a nice comment from a guy which I think he knows to combo I've spoke with him and he told me I'm making the same combo as him so I really feel enough happy with it.

I need to format my computer seems like there is a gay virus, going to make a video a rogue vid before format brb

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast