Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors)

This is a discussion on Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 words; Attention whore. and I don't get why you guys give him the attention? there's nothing special in that ...
Page: 9

mrskillz

2 words; Attention whore. and I don't get why you guys give him the attention? there's nothing special in that vid anyway. oh well :unsure:

PaPaSmurF

Congrats, you can combo a target thats not moving. Sorry, buy /cookie for you...
    It was a good combo, just nothing special about a good combo any more.

NaidenZ

sad you never was as a decent player for me or I would have you in my disk D: (fraps)

bump.

8 minutes of record playing with a rogue , need musics =(

Tristan

sad you never was as a decent player for me or I would have you in my disk D: (fraps)

bump.
    8 minutes of record playing with a rogue , need musics =([/b]

Or maybe he was just too damn good that he beat you everytime? D: D: (fraps)

NaidenZ

Or maybe he was just too damn good that he beat you everytime? D: D: (fraps)[/b]
    when you kill a guy with full hp doesn't count as a vs =(

Another waste of my time watching this video , but it deserves my comment

1st.- the combo show was by elu a guy from xigenon , this is a really bad copy, congratz for being original
    2nd.- your combo is xtremely simple, rr skill rr skill a+ arena + a guy with shield+ bored = asweome try
    3rd,- don't be such a humble guy trying to answer every single post about, how bad is the video, really people don't like, neither do i.
    4ht.-Go get some skills you really deserve it.

NaidenZ

I never knew I've copied something since I made this video in around 1 hour, I was with that chinese guy like 30 minutes on arena =( and made the video with sony vegas in 30 minutes around

anyway I said from the start of the topic, I'm new as warrior so I really don't care too much about that people who talks bullshits about how they can make 7 or 8 hits w/o blooding because It's pretty easy to know YOU CAN'T for the simple fact HS has cooldown

I told you already , even in bloodzone.net :
    you was good in your times, you are like 000000( well zero was way much better but) at least you had items nd that's what made you * good *.
    please , re see your videos and realize how bad you are playing and maybe that's good because you would lose with everyone in these times if you didn't quit
    right now most of the people can do minnor combo so much better than you

ty all 4 comments, last 29 posts for 700 D: xD

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

u wont quit ko bcoz i just deleted ko from my pc and i got a very nice job so good luck trying it, if pple dont believe me its ok, i didnt say i did 8 hits always it was lucky and i did 2 times, anyway have fun pple[/b]
    had to be extreme lag

4s and 5s with raptor with maybe a couple 6's here and there because of real lucky timing

5s and 6s with anything faster, 7 possible with lucky timing, but even more rare than the 6s with the raptor

while vsing since u do 3 combo's then a pot, raptor will alternate 4s and 5s, and faster weapons will almost always be 5s

I made a big explanation of it in one of NaidenZ's previous topics... about how it all works... how howling sword has 0.8 second long cool down and pots have a 3 second cool down. All my figures on hits per pot were based on 3 combos then mp/hp pot... the way u would do in a vs.

Look for those posts if u want...

I spent too much time testing different combos and hits per pot and hits per pot in a vs situation ._.

this guy got one of the best combos in usko give him a giga and u will see ...[/b]
    +1

bump.
    8 minutes of record playing with a rogue , need musics =([/b]
    uhmm no ofense but that guy is rly good player he is from ares and have a uber warrior :\ i saw his movie and he combo so good ._., so yes, he is a decent player, dont get mad about this things sexy -.- just dont pay attention get it over.

about miguel and the combo i told 1 8's bcz it was one time but most of time was 7's but for sure he made 7, and was with hb not with rappy bcz the hb have a different timing with the r so maybe is different who knows i quit from KO XD

about the music try lostprophets - last train home or giles - unearth

NaidenZ

+1
    uhmm no ofense but that guy is rly good player he is from ares and have a uber warrior :\ i saw his movie and he combo so good ._., so yes, he is a decent player, dont get mad about this things sexy -.- just dont pay attention get it over.

about miguel and the combo i told 1 8's bcz it was one time but most of time was 7's but for sure he made 7, and was with hb not with rappy bcz the hb have a different timing with the r so maybe is different who knows i quit from KO XD

about the music try lostprophets - last train home or giles - unearth[/b]
    well , did I said name? NO you don't even know about who I'm talking about

seems like you think I'm talking about PaPaSmurF , Guess what ? I don't , I clearly know who is him.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

are you kidding me ?
    8 hits per pot ? can someone believe this guy ?
    pd : ye sometimes i can even make 10 hits per pot, its pretty easy 5 hits + 5 Rs in 2-3 seconds, since HS has cooldown of 1sec or so then yeah 10 hits its pretty easy , if you can't then you are noob ,so leave from ko ![/b]
    trust me,PERUVIANS CAN DO EVERYTHING

MIGUEL CAN DO 9HITS AND MINOR HEAL ON A WARRIOR ( WOWW ) because he is so pro

and you sexy, u can do 5 r hits and spike in 1 button because you are so pro

/ Stop living on the forums dude

Bizzzy

wait werent u warrior on girakon for like 2 months... and warrior on akara up till now .. 5 months is more then enough time dude.

lol@steel0

Tristan

Lol, you flaming chusco is obviously jealousy sexy. You should try minorheal comboing with 1 minor instead of acting like a noob and double it. He is 5 times the rogue you'll ever be so yeah, keep jacking off.

Lun4t1C

ROFLLLLL I bet if chusco still played he wud wh00p asses.

well , did I said name? NO you don't even know about who I'm talking about

seems like you think I'm talking about PaPaSmurF , Guess what ? I don't , I clearly know who is him.[/b]
    my bad nigga i told u that bcz i saw u wrote after papasmurf u.u sry then.
    trust me,PERUVIANS CAN DO EVERYTHING

MIGUEL CAN DO 9HITS AND MINOR HEAL ON A WARRIOR ( WOWW ) because he is so pro

and you sexy, u can do 5 r hits and spike in 1 button because you are so pro

/ Stop living on the forums dude[/b]
    stop the flame war they can do whatever they want with their life =o

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast