Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Combo video

This is a discussion on Combo video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look, you are noob ... Mr80 can beat you so easy (but he stoped play) .. elu can beat so ...
Page: 3

SacruM

look, you are noob ... Mr80 can beat you so easy (but he stoped play) .. elu can beat so easy mr80 and all be happy ... u lose with 0RC, hes noob >.>

HaMaD

look, you are noob ... Mr80 can beat you so easy (but he stoped play) .. elu can beat so easy mr80 and all be happy ... u lose with 0RC, hes noob >.>[/b]
    why dont u play with ur own penis ? playing with elu - mr80 penis ? Cant u kill me ?

www.twistedko.com go dl and come vs me or get acc in west and vs me

@ orc i start from 10% and it was vs i was pking if its really vs u will see both full hp and both used magic sheild

if i started from 20% i wud prob rape him but i had +8 +7 shells while he had +9 set and +3 unqiue set

feel the diff

Banned

2.elu
    3.mr80
    [/b]
    +1 !!

OT: need work

hamad and sacrum:
    Get a room!

SacruM

i think he start recording in 1/2 fight =) first time u say he start in 10% other time with 20% hp xD

and u say, 0rc got 10% hp in this fight ... he dont go over 40-50% hp in this fight =)

HaMaD

i think he start recording in 1/2 fight =) first time u say he start in 10% other time with 20% hp xD

and u say, 0rc got 10% hp in this fight ... he dont go over 40-50% hp in this fight =)[/b]
    r u fukin blind ?

nvm ur just fukin child im not replying u anymore

if need anything just send me msg bb,

StoneColdAngel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HaMaD)</div>And at youtube.com as title: "GoldRoger/G0LDBERG Vs Elu ( not hamad in ko4life )"

hah owned :P

HaMaD

And at youtube.com as title: "GoldRoger/G0LDBERG Vs Elu ( not hamad in ko4life )"

hah owned :P[/b]
    i didnt get owned or anything go to Andrew vs HaMaD

they hate me becuz i left them long time ago for some personal thing,

so now they try to flame me and make ppl hate me =) but i got no problem

Ppl got eyes they can see in the vs Assasin name (HaMaD)

StoneColdAngel

Am not blind I saw that the sin is named HaMaD. But you migh have just named like him to grab some fame and thats why they post "not HaMaD on ko4life" ^^

HaMaD

Am not blind I saw that the sin is named HaMaD. But you migh have just named like him to grab some fame and thats why they post "not HaMaD on ko4life" ^^[/b]
    well u didnt play on xigenon but u can ask anyone did

they know who is hamad

SacruM

Am not blind I saw that the sin is named HaMaD. But you migh have just named like him to grab some fame and thats why they post "not HaMaD on ko4life" ^^[/b]
    you right man xD for me hamad(ko4life) are just idiot, and fucking lier <3

Banned

for thoose who doesnt know:

HaMaD used to play mr80īs , goldbergs and some more chars. And mr80 couldn&#39;t kill Elu so he let Hamad do it. And ofc after they fight they all claim he is the "wannabe".

HaMaD

for thoose who doesnt know:

HaMaD used to play mr80īs , goldbergs and some more chars. And mr80 couldn&#39;t kill Elu so he let Hamad do it. And ofc after they fight they all claim he is the "wannabe".[/b]
    thx baba :wub:

now SacruM go back keep sucking mr80 dick

Shojumaru - Olympia
    http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=o568NMcYcg8
    best combo imo

HaMaD

Shojumaru - Olympia
    http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=o568NMcYcg8
    best combo imo[/b]
    not best

but he is pretty good

SacruM

u are still idiot, and i still think boo is much better than u ^ ^

why hes add movie where u lose to zero, and few mounth latter u add movie with 1 fight where u kill him ... maybe is just tsunami on char ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast