Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Comments on my char

This is a discussion on Comments on my char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SotongPoo i'll beat u temp * *masived/parasited/tormented *:lol: * what there's nothign wrong with that! * *lvl ...
Page: 3

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    i'll beat u temp * *masived/parasited/tormented *:lol: *

what there's nothign wrong with that! * *lvl 70 pimped out warriors hit hard!
    in a 1v1, aginest a lvl 70 bp, after malice/toment, you have less or around the same ac as the bp, after parasite, you have about 1000 less hp then the bp, and they still massive you so you hit them for 3-400? as a lvl 70? when they got a 1920 heal at command to use? great

Originally posted by Dro
    all the time i see warriors complaning that duffing is gay... ITS A BP, NOT A WARRIOR. wake up and smell the coffe, duffs is what makes the bp good. *

in 1vs1, bps duffer > warriors, always. *

i dont see u all complaining about rogues minnor healing.... *<_<
    A bp is good for 1v1, and rogues are good for ksing boss drops with there drains, if they do it dose it make them respectiable? Same concept. I can live with parasite and malice/torment when fighting a bp, even tho i have less ac and hp,(if the bp was 70) I have more ap, but they got a 1920 heal at will to use.
    If i get massived, How is it still fair?

And dro, maybe you forgot about the results of that arena fight, you had the best bp gear (including hb +8) without duffs you coldnt get me to 1/2 with parasite+malice you almost managed to kill me. and you were also 2 lvl ahead of me.

I personally think bps are a shit all class, 1 they have shit hp, 2 they die to damn fast, you cant rely on them for heals cuz they'll be to busying spam healing themself cuz every damn rogue spikes them for 1200 and warriors hit them for 800.

they MIGHT be desent in 1v1s but in general pk bps are next to useless, they might be able to duff and shit but a tank priest can do it better and not die after the 3 hit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    i'll beat u temp * *masived/parasited/tormented *:lol: *

what there's nothign wrong with that! * *lvl 70 pimped out warriors hit hard!
    in a 1v1, aginest a lvl 70 bp, after malice/toment, you have less or around the same ac as the bp, after parasite, you have about 1000 less hp then the bp, and they still massive you so you hit them for 3-400? as a lvl 70? when they got a 1920 heal at command to use? great[/b]
    when u r maliced/tormented i hit u around 400-500, while u can stil spam me 800-900 with howling sword, therefore massive. u have like 2k hp more than me buffed, ofc i need to parasite :P if i got your gear i wouldn't need to massive u though

nice pp ur armor is +8/15 hp or str??

10/10

very nice priest *:wub: *

Reinhard

I wanna sex ur priest Cookies B) :rollseyes:

GangS

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by evenson
    HEs right tho, bps are garbage.
    Have you ever met Fluppy on ares?

Haxium

Originally posted by Dro
    all the time i see warriors complaning that duffing is gay... ITS A BP, NOT A WARRIOR. wake up and smell the coffe, duffs is what makes the bp good. *

in 1vs1, bps duffer > warriors, always. *

i dont see u all complaining about rogues minnor healing.... *<_<
    trust me, they do

omfg, warrior have so high AP, HP, AC!! NO FAIR!!!! PULL down ur armor, ur pussy!! Leg cut!! Scream!!! Howling sword so many lame skills.. Just use sword dance FFS! zzzzzzzzzzz.. Get real! Its getting fucking old warriors complaining about duffs, think its no fair? change to another class. Ever wondered WHY BP is the strongest in 1vs1?

And just for the record, most BP are just some noobs who doesnt have any good items, or know how to play it.
    Oh! If BPs are so useless, then how come Zike is number 1 NP holder of karus?

-_- -_- -_- -_-

Dude a BP should own and Warrior 1v1.
    With the combo like

Massive
    Parasite
    Malice
    Full Heal / 1920
    Judgement until ur laying on the ground.

this post is about judging cookie's character. not about every1's opinion if bp or warrior is better stay on topic ppl. btw cookies ur build sounds right but maybe somethings wrong. u gotta work on the ap and hp cause they're pretty low maybe cause fp bp isnt for ur level try it at 69 and go plate for now :P

Itamal

A good warrior at 70 will have lets say, 2500 AP, 1200 AC and 5000 HP (your stats are actually higher Temp). A good BP will have around 2300 AP, 700 AC and 3500 HP.
    Massive will take your AP buff, leaving you with 2000 AP. Then the other 20% reduce of massive will go into affect leaving you with 1600 AP. Malice will leave you with around 650 AC and parasite with 2800 HP. Now, you still have howling sword which is inflicts 300% damage while judgement is only 200%. So 2300 x 2 is 4300 damage if no AC and 1600 x 3 is 4800 damage if no AC, you will still hit as hard as the BP while your'e duffed and he's not.
    Most BP's don't have stats near it, they have to use all the duffs if they even want to be able to start comboing you.
    Debuffs are a part of this game, they're the reason people go for BP. If you go for BP and don't plan to use the duffs because some guy is whining that BP's are fully duffing his pimped out stats, you should switch a class.

Rofl

Sheriff

Yeah sure u can town exactly when your hp is at 51 % ..

Your refutation is absolutly retard ...

Erian

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    omfg, warrior have so high AP, HP, AC!! NO FAIR!!!! PULL down ur armor, ur pussy!! Leg cut!! Scream!!! Howling sword so many lame skills.. Just use sword dance FFS! zzzzzzzzzzz.. Get real! Its getting fucking old warriors complaining about duffs, think its no fair? change to another class. Ever wondered WHY BP is the strongest in 1vs1?

And just for the record, most BP are just some noobs who doesnt have any good items, or know how to play it.
    Oh! If BPs are so useless, then how come Zike is number 1 NP holder of karus?

-_- *-_- *-_- *-_-
    lol cause all he do is buff for orc mages and leech their np (storm, ect..) and all he has to do is pk 24/7 cause he is buff bp xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast