Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Comments on my char

This is a discussion on Comments on my char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TempesT Rofl Intelligent comments like everytime Temp, glad for your input....
Page: 4

Itamal

Originally posted by TempesT
    Rofl
    Intelligent comments like everytime Temp, glad for your input.

zZzZzZz

this is a team system mmorpg game, stfu combo/bug abusers, whenever that shit gets fixed this game is gonna get close to what it has to be

p.s. fluppy pwns, but he was gay enough to quit

Banned

sin with sword defense > bp : )

GangS

i dont feel like making a plate build <.< :P I already had the FP....

so i guess ill lvl some :P

And also there was this amazing this invented called a shield. And if you put it on, you can hold a one-handed sword (or club, but they are ugly). And this thing called a shield gives this thing called defense. Zzzz BPs don't use 2-handed swords all the time, so they aren't useless in party situations unless the BP is poorly equipped or stupid or both.

priestish

The only difference between the current build and bp is that you get free talia. At the cost of lot less ap. You need about 1600-1800 ap to deal decent damage. If you are going to duffing roll, but go int. Going to play was warrior, then go more str.

Btw what is your third shield? Arrow or axe/club/sword?

level 65+ bps > level 70 warrions

GangS

its club/axe priestish

and im still deeling some decent dmg around 500 thats fine i think

Haxium

What + is your hb?
    Cuz i know some priests that have almost the same ap with 1h weapon + cs, and got more with a 2 handed :/

vasco

Does that priest work in a party against another party? Like when you have to get ppl down fast and you only have ~1.5k attack.. Full duffing ppl takes a bit longer and most of the time that duffed char starts to run or towns :/

I think bp should have much more attack and hp...

Trii

Originally posted by Boozah
    level 65+ bps > level 70 warrions
    u forgot to mention orc bp's

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    all the time i see warriors complaning that duffing is gay... ITS A BP, NOT A WARRIOR. wake up and smell the coffe, duffs is what makes the bp good. *

in 1vs1, bps duffer > warriors, always. *

i dont see u all complaining about rogues minnor healing.... *<_<
    A bp is good for 1v1, and rogues are good for ksing boss drops with there drains, if they do it dose it make them respectiable? Same concept. I can live with parasite and malice/torment when fighting a bp, even tho i have less ac and hp,(if the bp was 70) I have more ap, but they got a 1920 heal at will to use.
    If i get massived, How is it still fair?

And dro, maybe you forgot about the results of that arena fight, you had the best bp gear (including hb +8) without duffs you coldnt get me to 1/2 with parasite+malice you almost managed to kill me. and you were also 2 lvl ahead of me.

I personally think bps are a shit all class, 1 they have shit hp, 2 they die to damn fast, you cant rely on them for heals cuz they'll be to busying spam healing themself cuz every damn rogue spikes them for 1200 and warriors hit them for 800.

they MIGHT be desent in 1v1s but in general pk bps are next to useless, they might be able to duff and shit but a tank priest can do it better and not die after the 3 hit.[/b]
    1st, i was buffer, so only malice.

2nd, the first fight was somehow a BP, playing as warrior, no heals, no duffs, vs a warrior. Both decked out. And i got u beyond 50% hp, id say 30-40. The 2nd fight, i used heals, still lost since heal = time for you to recover. 3rd fight, i use malice, and after that all i remember is my life up, u runing for your life and saying "cheater" "bp is worthless" " u suck"...

3rd. yes, bp is useles in part vs party, cuz all gang bang the bp and boom dead. But still is the best in 1vs1.

thats it.

now, as far as cookies build, the low ap doesnt make it up for it, i think that build is better for higher lvl

Ereshkigal

and for the added bit of contraversy..........everyone forgot about acid pots h43r: h43r: h43r: Bp takes two of these and hes frigged, a warrior needs to have about 6 put on him to break his armor.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    and for the added bit of contraversy..........everyone forgot about acid pots *h43r: *h43r: *h43r: * Bp takes two of these and hes frigged, a warrior needs to have about 6 put on him to break his armor.
    two if is wearing gobs. +8 pieces have 1k durability, but it doesnt matter if u have magic hammers anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234