A work of Modern Art?

This is a discussion on A work of Modern Art? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: h43r:...
Page: 1

morax

Default A work of Modern Art?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: h43r:

Banned

pwned

morax

DragonFire

its so mean... but its funny :lol:

chase

lol.

morax

I got about 8 or 9 in about 30 mins they kept coming back for more... the only person i feel sorry about exping was redfieldtnt but never mind

was he doin dms and u parasited him or sometin?

BobGreensley

Hahahah I do that sometimes on ares when none of my friends are on to pk with. I refuse to pk w/ random people because all they do is spam ++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++ So I will go get humans xped at dms. Mean yes, but extremely fun... I got Caredry xped today at dms, I didn't feel bad at all because he raided our clan dm party earlier in the day.

the thing is when morax has no one to pk with, he skips over to dm's and starts laying the duffs on them, then wee's himself with laughing so much when they gets xp'd...

<3
    :wub:

Jimbo

:P
    ownt ownt ownt

tolgahan

:blink: :wub:

i've done dat but i they usually have a full party and i get pwned b4 being able to parasite the tanker

morax

I killed a 3 of a 4 party to the DM, chef was at my house and witnessed it all lol. Ran up Parasite one tanker - reverse life other tanker - cast torment...

one tanker died and priest slept DM. So i stood next to it spamming myself until he woke up and owned the priest and warrior tanking me...

Yorsh

Stupid Shaihulud make the same, but when i find him in bowl or another spot just run away...... that is the difference with morax.... -_-

Yorsh

ps. add to Pokadots aka Ascendere(now orc :angry: ), just debuffing us for xped not for np's....wtf