Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

congrats :_ArmageddoN_:

This is a discussion on congrats :_ArmageddoN_: within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahhh 08 as i remember u was good guy but now u look like unbeatable hero who can kill everone ...
Page: 3

ahhh 08 as i remember u was good guy but now u look like unbeatable hero who can kill everone on olympia.

sad

Dragonlord9

i guess lags won this CSW ><

runordie

I don&#39;t understand... Before all of the good and old school clans left(ZeroTolerance, YouDied/Insanity, THE, HeartBeat, Misc. Ellyion , INSOMNIO, SayHiTo, GotMilk/ExpTo80, PREMONITION, VicotryOrDeath, LifeNothingGame, HeartsOfEurope, HappyBirthday, InnverVision, GoldGunz, Adrenaline Relic, etc.), I remember Armagedonn was the joke clan. And everyone would go there when there wasn&#39;t enough room in the other clans. And now that everyone left the server and you have to donate nps to become top ranked, Armagedonn has suddenly become this GG clan...

Black_Arrow

LOL!!!!! THey still suck? If only we all didnt quit for them to have Castle etc. They are still garbage to me. ALLL talk and drama. We still wooped ur asses ALL up and down wars,csw, and cz

silverbuffer18

haha good job eric all turks dc and oONEPTUNEOo and morbes go atak to monument ^^.. GOOD JOB [/b]
    forgot about me, called neptune cuz morbes clan couldnt defend it but im sure arma can

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ahhh 08 as i remember u was good guy but now u look like unbeatable hero who can kill everone on olympia.

sad[/b]
    did i say any of this anywhere? so now because i am happy my clan has delos castle im not a "good" guy? LMAO ur an idiot then
    do u even play anymore?

and i wasnt on olympia for heartbeat, insomnio, etc etc so any references u make mean nothing to me

EDIT: gogo keep the flame fest up!

runordie

did i say any of this anywhere? so now because i am happy my clan has delos castle im not a "good" guy? LMAO ur an idiot then
    do u even play anymore?

and i wasnt on olympia for heartbeat, insomnio, etc etc so any references u make mean nothing to me
    EDIT: gogo keep the flame fest up![/b]

sad[/b]
    He said you look like an unbeatable hero, so you don&#39;t have to say anything...

Also, about those references I made, they were towards your clan. I still like you!(I just hate your clan _l_ )

I hear there was a mass turk dc lol[/b]
    that&#39;s true , we(turks XD) got DC last 5 minutes and couldnt logged in around 15 minutes , thanks RSM - Brazilians in Ronark server , they defended castle for us instead of attackin&#39; it <3

Hey cutie Senior Member

question is, can you hold it?

Banned

who

who[/b]
    :lol:

They lost it in the first 2-3 min -_-

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

They lost it in the first 2-3 min -_-[/b]
    fuk yeah we did. our 13 clan members got raped by the opposing clan&#39;s 4 full parties.

whats that u want us to vs then in cz and make them relog to diff servers cuz they cant take the pounding?

LOL nig if u KNOW u gonna loose it then y post u pendejo. u just made a pendejo out urself nig
    LOLL

fuk yeah we did. our 13 clan members got raped by the opposing clan&#39;s 4 full parties.

whats that u want us to vs then in cz and make them relog to diff servers cuz they cant take the pounding?[/b]
    lol wtf dude, u said u r gg and u can kill many warriors on olympia and u all lose? so sad.

again everyone > armageddon

but i still cant stop laugh thx for it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast