Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

congrats :_ArmageddoN_:

This is a discussion on congrats :_ArmageddoN_: within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol wtf dude, u said u r gg and u can kill many warriors on olympia and u all lose? ...
Page: 4

Prejtcz

lol wtf dude, u said u r gg and u can kill many warriors on olympia and u all lose? so sad.

again everyone > armageddon

but i still cant stop laugh thx for it [/b]
    Ar1se u noob.This clan is made for fun of PK/exp and not to be the best in all kind of events.Its true we cant keep castle,because many ppls are from america and there is different time zone.SO anyway we had castle once and its enought for me.I like PK/exp with this clan,they are kool.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lol wtf dude, u said u r gg and u can kill many warriors on olympia and u all lose? so sad.

again everyone > armageddon

but i still cant stop laugh thx for it [/b]
    32 vs. 13 makes me not gg? what does this have to do with csw?

flame more pls?

vs pls? el oh elllll

and gaytino heat my lawn is still not mowed please get on it i dislike weeds.

For all the crap u guys talk ( we are TEH #1, 3 partys can't beat my party zuhahaha, arma best clan in olympia ZOMG, OMG OMG WE ARE GG ).. I was expecting better...

no flames, just the true ;/

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

For all the crap u guys talk ( we are TEH #1, 3 partys can't beat my party zuhahaha, arma best clan in olympia ZOMG, OMG OMG WE ARE GG ).. I was expecting better...

no flames, just the true ;/[/b]

lol cant blame ppl in usa for having gg internet connections.

only reason we didnt have it before is that our clan has too many diff time zones for every1 to log on for csw.

there isnt a clan on the server that can form an 8 man party and beat an 8 man party of us in pk and thats a fact. it takes at least 2 parties (in last night's case takes 3)[/b]

ey prjctz u my boy and all so i aint tryin to flame u so dont take it to heart, but the ONLY reason gayma got castle was cause turks COULDNT log in. not cause gayma is GG but because no1 was there :P

n eric go ask neptune to mow ur lawn, he is mexican to

nep doesnt trim those hedges all pr0 like i hear u do tho

and fury how about u go find a char of ur own to play buddy and stop swingin from people's e-sacks

u dun use enough catapult and need full clan to defend, not 13 people.

RM has always full clan coming to CSW and all on SC and all priest DEbuffer ^^

See they rush kill gate and rush rush again... all human just afraid to loose np : /

I arrived 3 times at crystal but only with 3 people :S and RM use catapult .

also no mage behind casttle to tp back human like ORC clan do

human NOOB ( i m one of them no flame pls )

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Guys guys best clan who managed to protect it INSOMNIO... this was the best clan Maribel do it pretty well protect it from damage went for karus and then quickly what happened
    __

remember is a cheater clan ..
    Phantomas (of heroes) had wallhack walked in the monument after the walls here and there .. everyone that we

LordLothar

u dun use enough catapult and need full clan to defend, not 13 people.

RM has always full clan coming to CSW and all on SC and all priest DEbuffer ^^

See they rush kill gate and rush rush again... all human just afraid to loose np : /

I arrived 3 times at crystal but only with 3 people :S and RM use catapult .

also no mage behind casttle to tp back human like ORC clan do

human NOOB ( i m one of them no flame pls )[/b]
    im pretty sure they go on undy..

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

nep doesnt trim those hedges all pr0 like i hear u do tho
    and fury how about u go find a char of ur own to play buddy and stop swingin from people's e-sacks[/b]
    I'm not hanging from any1s "e-sack" I think this is a rediculous post so I'm voicing my opinion.

Prejtcz

ey prjctz u my boy and all so i aint tryin to flame u so dont take it to heart, but the ONLY reason gayma got castle was cause turks COULDNT log in. not cause gayma is GG but because no1 was there :P

n eric go ask neptune to mow ur lawn, he is mexican to [/b]
    I know dude.Just RM are better in CSW than ARMA right now.Because all RM clan was online atm.I think,thats the main reason why we dont keep castle more...

Guys guys best clan who managed to protect it INSOMNIO... this was the best clan Maribel do it pretty well protect it from damage went for karus and then quickly what happened
    __

remember is a cheater clan ..
    Phantomas (of heroes) had wallhack walked in the monument after the walls here and there .. everyone that we[/b]
    theres this awesome sayin mmm dont throw ppl houses with rocks if ur house made of glass ? :blink:
    <3 rene but gm warned ur clan with same shit u just talked about

im not accusing any1 of wall hacks, etc nor do i honestly give 2 shits but supposedly people have ksc of RM mages wall hacking in this last csw

gogo post it

iTzBryan Senior Member

This reminds me of INSOMNIO, they took it with party of 8 when it was turk dc.
    P.S: And I bet a party of 8 could kill you, not saying my clan, but BraveVision, RememberMe, Heroes, MI6. I&#39;m sure if they had their best 8 players online they would roll over your party.[/b]
    and if we had 8 of our best? yea no, and ull see that in the pk video. when we take all of these clans.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast