Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

congrats :_ArmageddoN_:

This is a discussion on congrats :_ArmageddoN_: within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if we had 8 of our best? yea no, and ull see that in the pk video. when we ...
Page: 5

runordie

and if we had 8 of our best? yea no, and ull see that in the pk video. when we take all of these clans.[/b]
    Right...Like you actually matched up against the 8 best of those clans?...

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Right...Like you actually matched up against the 8 best of those clans?...[/b]
    you've been huffin paint if u think we didnt absolutely rip them in half

Black_Arrow

LoL ur best 8 is garbage.. no idea how to play the damn game. Maybe when all RM quits youll get castle too.

kamikadzeee

gratz lol

LoL ur best 8 is garbage.. no idea how to play the damn game. Maybe when all RM quits youll get castle too.[/b]
    and you would be who?

Just a warrior that shut the mouth of 2 of ur clannies.

Just a warrior that shut the mouth of 2 of ur clannies. [/b]
    dear god you.....again. for sum1 who "used" to "pwn" at this game u sure do hang around here a lot.

i simply inquired as to who he/she was and you reply with ignorant bullshit....like always. i suggest you take your two IQ sticks rub them together and maybe you can start a fire. because from what i have seen since i arrived on this server you, sir, are a complete moron, and have absolutely nothing of value to say. please refrain from spamming topics with useless drivel, as that is all you seem to be capable of doing.

the video i am sure will show you and all the other idiots like you that we roll over all of these clans, and we will leave it at that (or at least i will, im sure you wont).

i must thank you tho my ignorant friend, as u and other spamming this topic earned me 5gb. i was told i couldnt make a topic about arma having delos and get it to 1500+ views. ty come again.

mods close this shit already please.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

gogo get em joshyboy :P

dear god you.....again. for sum1 who "used" to "pwn" at this game u sure do hang around here a lot.

i simply inquired as to who he/she was and you reply with ignorant bullshit....like always. i suggest you take your two IQ sticks rub them together and maybe you can start a fire. because from what i have seen since i arrived on this server you, sir, are a complete moron, and have absolutely nothing of value to say. please refrain from spamming topics with useless drivel, as that is all you seem to be capable of doing.

the video i am sure will show you and all the other idiots like you that we roll over all of these clans, and we will leave it at that (or at least i will, im sure you wont).

i must thank you tho my ignorant friend, as u and other spamming this topic earned me 5gb. i was told i couldnt make a topic about arma having delos and get it to 1500+ views. ty come again.
    mods close this shit already please.[/b]
    Hey, don't take this too serious I just said the true

LukeStyle

Hey, don't take this too serious I just said the true
    [/b]
    YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUE

this was a good read :lol:

it is all about csw?? O.O

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345