Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

congratzz to Lasthope in diez

This is a discussion on congratzz to Lasthope in diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz. now you gotta hold it :X...
Page: 2

gratz.

now you gotta hold it :X

KalaBunga Senior Member

KilledBy > LastHope

BB.[/b]

sad but true

better items[/b]

even wiht there higher lvls and beter items , explasin me how come they always get owend in pk 8vs8 , 5vs 8 of em? weve been kinda pwning em sinds the return of outkasted on human side , there strong no cant say ther arent.

so dont say killedby > lasthope if ya know nothing ahbout it.

Lasthope > Kildby in PK
    Kidlby > lasthope in items and lvl by far

the only thing is to keep it :P

ISeeYouPee

voot i remember killedby back in the day like 3 yrs ago when i played diez :S jesus but grats

Banned

Not really, they had lag and DC's, and so did we so they can't use that as a succecful excuse.

and Just about everyone >Magic :P
    And Items don't mean shit, me and owa have both beat blacklord 1v1, HugMe runs from me 1v1, TheStr0m got stomped by me 1v1 when i was lvl 72.So really items don't mean a thing, Hug me has 3 peices of +9 shell, +3 jewlery, +8 avedon and only hits me high 4xx's, the sad party is I hit her back just as hard and I dont have half the gear she has.
    But TY and GJ to everyone who was at the CSW with us [/b]

Funny jokes, but I was being serious.

and about the "HugMe" guy. to do the same damage as he does to you you must have something around the same lines as him, so either he doesnt have +3 uniques or you do..

and don't pull the avedon crap on me, avedon +8 would hit hard as hell regardless.

DreAdSlay3R

gz

NaidenZ

gz

nocomment

Gratz !

Beast&Harlot

Funny jokes, but I was being serious.

and about the "HugMe" guy. to do the same damage as he does to you you must have something around the same lines as him, so either he doesnt have +3 uniques or you do..

and don't pull the avedon crap on me, avedon +8 would hit hard as hell regardless.[/b]
    She spamed me high 4xx's the hardest she hit me was like 506, and i was spamming her right back around 450 and i think hardest i hit her was 486.And she has avedon +8, +3 we's,+2 rof, +3 roc,+3in,+3ib so thanks magic how about you stick to your server since you couldnt keep up in deiz.

Banned

So, what do you have all +2/+3 uniques too? If you don't then dont BS.

and yea..it's hard to keep up in a server when you scammed and then backstabbed by the "friend" that was supposedly was trying to "help" you. I'm sorry you're stupid enough to get scammed or hacked and just try right back up. I, on the other hand, have made money from this game. Now, what did you say before? "When I quit I'm just going to burn my shit or give my shit to a random turk, because I don't believe in USD shit."

ya. idiot.

She spamed me high 4xx's the hardest she hit me was like 506, and i was spamming her right back around 450 and i think hardest i hit her was 486.And she has avedon +8, +3 we's,+2 rof, +3 roc,+3in,+3ib so thanks magic how about you stick to your server since you couldnt keep up in deiz.[/b]
    You always think you are the best, if you are in you and this shows if you are, nothing more than say that you are sad.

oO Jc Oo

Not really, they had lag and DC's, and so did we so they can't use that as a succecful excuse.

and Just about everyone >Magic :P

And Items don't mean shit, me and owa have both beat blacklord 1v1, HugMe runs from me 1v1, TheStr0m got stomped by me 1v1 when i was lvl 72.So really items don't mean a thing, Hug me has 3 peices of +9 shell, +3 jewlery, +8 avedon and only hits me high 4xx's, the sad party is I hit her back just as hard and I dont have half the gear she has.

But TY and GJ to everyone who was at the CSW with us [/b]

sorry but i will like too see that, cuz really, they are very very pimped for said u owned them really, in fact both have good combo, a decent one, so with all respect u deserve for me is a complete thing very fishy and i think most of this forum will like to see it, what we need to see? U vs them in a frap or meet us all someday for see is that is TRUE.

gratz baba's strong orc presence dc or no dc unless every orc dc its a fair win

Carlund

gz

GangS

if she hits you 500 and 4xx in your screen she hits you probly 6xx and you see you hit her for 450 so she get hitted arounf wut 3xx

Scandium

She spamed me high 4xx's the hardest she hit me was like 506, and i was spamming her right back around 450 and i think hardest i hit her was 486.And she has avedon +8, +3 we's,+2 rof, +3 roc,+3in,+3ib so thanks magic how about you stick to your server since you couldnt keep up in deiz.[/b]
    Learn what absoluteness and matchless is noob.On your screen 486 on his screen? I ll personally laugh with your dmg!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast