Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Continent andream pk movie

This is a discussion on Continent andream pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well here is another download path for the pk movie.... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHGAK5Q0 Thx...
Page: 3

pantelos00

Well here is another download path for the pk movie....
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHGAK5Q0

Thx

ArminVanBuuren

Finally I got some spare time to see the movie...all I have to say is WOW :lol:

The Big Bang's scenes were definitely the best, I liked the Clan Party PK...was a pretty nice movie...only think I didn't like was the music because it's a little slow to follow the action (I wouldn't be able to pk with that on the radio h34r: )

PS: what program are you using to edit? because some of the transitions are similar to the ones from Vegas.

make a dlw movie with better music <3
    im sure ill like it

pantelos00

Guys,music is in everyone&#39;s opinion!I like that type of music and i think that match with the movie.
    Nvm it&#39;s your opinions and i respect them,but respect my opinion about music etc..
    PS:i use windows movie maker to edit the movie and game cam(unregistered version) for record!
    Btw i want to buy the registered version for better quality etc..

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, you don&#39;t need the registered Game Cam version, since this one is just fine (same Im using atm)...about music, ofc is our opinion, but if you like it, then it&#39;s just fine to me...I used to work on Windows Movie Maker...but since there are just some effects I tried Premiere Pro and now I&#39;m using Vegas Video...I saw a transition similar to the ones I have on Vegas, that&#39;s why I was asking :P

pantelos00

Hey Armin, can u send me the links to download those movie editining programs?

Nice video, whats your AP with that II+8? :P

Nice video ^^ wait till AofD makes 1 it will pwn all xDD[/b]
    Yep

pantelos00

With +12str +1hp belt i reach 1600ap...not much coz i have almost all quest items except neck and pendant!
    Btw my chitins are +7 though Nvm...i hope soon will be better pk with better items.

I saw the movie pantelos i must say that is pretty nice but we have a litlle problem here, ur gear sucks so i decide to help this situation...wait untill a week to return back from army and we will see what we can do, i have some items that i forgot all ur uniques is guest items i think that u need rocs, we and chitins +8 i think we can do something about this

btw u dont have giantic 2 hand????omfg

u must find one baba

cu in some days....

pantelos00

Well for me its ok about items but if i had some rocs,we&#39;s,chitins +8 and giga+8 2handed it would be more funny!
    I hope i can get that items soon.Btw come back real Lordos,fack army...i miss u <3 Kisses

nice skills bro.keep them skillz fresh alwayz and yet we are to see another legend

pantelos00

I want that warrior MissSixty....! I hear is so good and i wanna vs him with that gear i have now! Can someone find him??
    Just try

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123