Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

conversation with red_made

This is a discussion on conversation with red_made within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so, friend of mine just got a new warrior after trading his priest, so we wanted to play around in ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default conversation with red_made

so, friend of mine just got a new warrior after trading his priest, so we wanted to play around in arena just fucking around killing each other, then some guy came into the arena and was hitting me for about 750-800 unbuffed. so i spiked him and did 500 dmg to him....wtf???? so then i wanted to 1vs1 him on my 65 sin that i havent been on in over a week, and when we were fighting he continued to spam me for 650 damage and while we were fighting, he took off his helm, and fought me that way, still killed me, i told him that i hadnt played a sin for over a week and i was used to playing on lvl 70++ sins, we fought maybe 2-3 times, and then i remembered that this character was owned by nfw, he said he didnt buy any of his stuff for usd, but he scrolled twice in arena while we were practicing our combo, and killed me, and now thinks im turkish, and told me to learn minor heal combo from arcangel.......i love arcangels minor heal combo....especially when he wears DD.

red_made couldnt combo, couldnt pot, and killed me extremely fast for spamming me that much damage, im officially done with diez, as i've lost to a shitty warrior everytime i spike for 500 even with 16xx AP, the work required in this game to actually compete with people is stupid, and when i hit lvl 70, everyone will be lvl 75+ then i will have to lvl to 75, im thinking of making a dcz sin where everyone is the same level, maybe thats the only fun left on diez, this game just is horrible and cant understand why i play it sometimes

DragonFire

what a cockface..

Haxium

mm wasnt red_made a twitcher or something?
    I remember some posts about him when we were on koranking

Banned

Originally posted by Haxium
    mm wasnt red_made a twitcher or something?
    I remember some posts about him when we were on koranking
    i dont know, but he has 4.7k hp and hits pretty hard, and has a fuckload of defense, i havent played sin for a while, maybe thats it, but his combo was horrible, and im just fed up with losing to people like this and rubbing it in my face

KokoGG

nfw's character is Red4Eva

Banned

Originally posted by KokoGG
    nfw's character is Red4Eva
    ahhhhhhh, my mistake, sorry for that

KokoGG

yea you mixed up a GG player with this guy -_-

Banned

Originally posted by KokoGG
    yea you mixed up a GG player with this guy -_-
    oh well, it was very close name but he sucks, cant take losing to shitbags like him and then saying STUPID TURK ALIA$htiatipat
    when he cant even speak english himself

nfw

red_made wasnt my char

red4eva is my char

u made me sad tho papa_strumf wasnt a shity warrior it was a sexy mini warrior

KokoGG

Originally posted by nfw
    red_made wasnt my char

red4eva is my char

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by nfw
    red_made wasnt my char

red4eva is my char

it was though

nfw

it was only 60 with mini stats in a world of people 65+ barbs

speacking of red is still geared but i ant logged in a long time so dont know

KENETHPL

Red_Made dont have 70 lvl he have 68 or something around this

acolyted

lol that red made is arrogant mofo seriously
    not red4eva, yea i mean red made
    i once bet him 1v1 at lvl 66 or 67 and he started sending letters to me saying im minor hacking :wub:

i did a couple of 1 on 1 with red_made on human side
    i dont think my hp went below 3k >_<... that guy really sucks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast