Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

cooljacob pk movie

This is a discussion on cooljacob pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cooljacob vs s1ngle pls...
Page: 7

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

cooljacob vs s1ngle pls

cooljacob vs s1ngle pls[/b]
    br1ng it

im way out of your league man..
    you are the pros, and im jst an old edana priest surviving this game.
    i may have the level but still ur stats are > than mine.

ur build are for versus and mine aka "poor man's build" is for all-around priest "tanking bosses,support,farming,xping,etc..(i dnt have money to reskill/restat that mch)"

im not a killing machine man..im jst a priest that knows how to do its job that's why many ppl loves me

the real test of your strength&skill is not on me, jst look around in your clan and in ImSorry you will find the best challenge ..

ur build are for versus and mine aka "poor man's build" is for all-around priest "tanking bosses,support,farming,xping,etc..(i dnt have money to reskill/restat that mch)"

im not a killing machine man..im jst a priest that knows how to do its job that's why many ppl loves me

the real test of your strength&skill is not on me, jst look around in your clan and in ImSorry you will find the best challenge ..[/b]
    lvl 80 vs lvl 75 aq

FantasizeMe

lol..there's nothing new at being lvl 80..unlike warriors lvl 75 vs lvl 80 will make a difference bcuz of hellbladle..as to bps, we use same skill "helis". , there's nothing really new at lvl 80, its just i wna achieve something in this game..

its all abt stats, which yours is > mine(ur hp is reli insane )....if you beat Lift already, then there's 0% chance for me to beat you...and you already beaten Kama(lvl 80 warrior) too...

there's no doubt you are one of the best bp's in edana...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

the real test of your strength&skill is not on me, jst look around in your clan and in ImSorry you will find the best challenge ..[/b]
    s1ngle + 1337 items = amazing, I'd love to vs him with same items :P

El_magico

did cooljacob beat lift? What about IRoryI or thejackalo, did you try those guys?

FantasizeMe

yeah he did beat lift...i've tried vs TheJackal0 (fkn 3100 ap) in arena but he wont do tank fights..he uses debuffs and heals..

IRoryI is a noob, he lets DiD0 play his account, and DiD0 actually plays better than the original...I've never vs'd thejackalo, so I'm gonna reserve my judgement for him, same for Lift...

IRoryI is a noob, he lets DiD0 play his account, and DiD0 actually plays better than the original...I've never vs'd thejackalo, so I'm gonna reserve my judgement for him, same for Lift...[/b]
    rory has the best items out of all bps in edana. plus he is lvl 78+ if he shouldnt ever lose a vs to bps.

rory has the best items out of all bps in edana. plus he is lvl 78+ if he shouldnt ever lose a vs to bps.[/b]
    He must have the worst combo in all of KO, I vs'd him no pauldron, no pads, no in, no undy, and I was maliced, using judgement, he was using helis. To put it simply, I put him to shame...

He must have the worst combo in all of KO, I vs'd him no pauldron, no pads, no in, no undy, and I was maliced, using judgement, he was using helis. To put it simply, I put him to shame...[/b]
    hes debuffer, prolly no buff? maybe not? idk. but if i had his items or u had his items zomg.

hes debuffer, prolly no buff? maybe not? idk. but if i had his items or u had his items zomg.[/b]
    this was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long ago, he was buffer, and i was lvl 71 ._.

Pretorian_BG

which items rory have?

El_magico

go vs Almedin again ^^ that was nice fights, i was watching when you and him were fighting behind orc base.

But first couple times you used restore and he don't have that :S

When you didn't use you both won once, Very nice and close fights.

(the 1 time you beat him with like full hp left, that was me playing ^^. but hes alot better then me)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast