Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

cptCANONS RAGE FOR NO0BS

This is a discussion on cptCANONS RAGE FOR NO0BS within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eh... Only a kill video You showed where you ganked me with another 2 melees, but not where I raped ...
Page: 2

Eh... Only a kill video You showed where you ganked me with another 2 melees, but not where I raped you 1v1.

-DmonPriest[/b]
    lol i love u dmonpriest, my fav duffing preist :P. Yeh i didnt notice that rogue even ther until after u died...but he helped me cancel ur heals >.<, I dont remember u ever beating me 1v1..but my sharer cant combo...or pot corectly. But that when u fully duff me and i got in ur face..and u started healing ur self thats me. But I&#39;ll tell u rite now If i get duffed im not scared to town...or give it my best to try and kill a preson before i go down. Im 100% u can beat pretty much anyone when u fully duff them + healing ur self when ur gonna drop.

What lvl were u exactly
    Cause u got quite a bit of kills for not being 80

Banned

lol i love u dmonpriest, my fav duffing preist :P. Yeh i didnt notice that rogue even ther until after u died...but he helped me cancel ur heals >.<, I dont remember u ever beating me 1v1..but my sharer cant combo...or pot corectly. But that when u fully duff me and i got in ur face..and u started healing ur self thats me. But I&#39;ll tell u rite now If i get duffed im not scared to town...or give it my best to try and kill a preson before i go down. Im 100% u can beat pretty much anyone when u fully duff them + healing ur self when ur gonna drop.[/b]
    Tyler is nub

What lvl were u exactly
    Cause u got quite a bit of kills for not being 80[/b]
    im lvl 77 close to 80 so its not that great...next video i will hopfully show more of what i can or cant do. Most of the people i fight are 80s tho. Undez clan are almost all lvl 80s and they just kick ass...they are the karus with long white capes.

xanarchistx

lol i love u dmonpriest, my fav duffing preist :P. Yeh i didnt notice that rogue even ther until after u died...but he helped me cancel ur heals >.<, I dont remember u ever beating me 1v1..but my sharer cant combo...or pot corectly. But that when u fully duff me and i got in ur face..and u started healing ur self thats me. But I&#39;ll tell u rite now If i get duffed im not scared to town...or give it my best to try and kill a preson before i go down. Im 100% u can beat pretty much anyone when u fully duff them + healing ur self when ur gonna drop.[/b]
    hahah.

If your party is following my SOLO priest around, yes, I will full debuff you.

You pull up those diapers and come at me solo, it&#39;s a different story.

Lati

lol, rage

hahah.

If your party is following my SOLO priest around, yes, I will full debuff you.

You pull up those diapers and come at me solo, it&#39;s a different story.[/b]
    party? i was alone o.O...i dont realy care if i cant beat u tho..cant win them all rite.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

lol nice i didn&#39;t know u could use gamecam now again

lol nice i didn&#39;t know u could use gamecam now again[/b]
    Idk, i just downloaded it from the site..and it worked ^^ but, im gonna switch to somthing wiht better quility for POWER OF RAGE..for next vid :P

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

suprised you didn&#39;t get slowed when running in to &#39;save humans from nova&#39;. there were like 3 ice novas and blizzard

Banned

0/10 cos Tyler is a prick[/b]
    +1

tyler = killertigers or w/e?

Hell_Angel

the rage aspect was kinda annoying <_<

2/10 n thats being nice :unsure:

Boyce

runs around and kills noobs out of RAGE!!
    rofl.

tyler = killertigers or w/e?[/b]
    lol no, tylor is my sisters boyfreind...i got him into ko and im glad i did(not just because of the items :P), idc what people say they can call him prick/dick hes only playing fair...what ever he does is to even the score, I noticed the people calling him a prick are in freestyle lmao. Lets just say freestyle aint the greatest group of kids. I dont understand them...i dont eve know how k0diak and freestyle started hatein on eachother....i dont even care...it should stop because we are the same nation not gonna do us any good...the 4 stoning and luring is all BS...and i think freestyle are mature enough to understand that. The KSing has to stop..if u want a spot just ask, stop taking it by force isnt gonna help either sides.

the rage aspect was kinda annoying <_<

2/10 n thats being nice :unsure:[/b]
    Thanks for being nice, maybe my 2nd video will be a 4/10 ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast