Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CrackeD movie

This is a discussion on CrackeD movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You really need to pick someone to attack instead of running in circles. Learning to minor would improve your game ...
Page: 2

You really need to pick someone to attack instead of running in circles. Learning to minor would improve your game 100% and you're very lucky you have a decent priest with you cause solo you have no skill. Although the video itself was very well done although some of the transitions were horrible and corny like the cathedral church glass one. My advice is to get better as sin and come back cause I'd like to see you make another movie.[/b]
    you should see him doing some 1v1's.

party pk is like that running in circles and getting to hit few times now and then

Kreeden

So running around like an idiot is good? I should try it. Seriously, take opinions a little easier. Be more productive in your PK.

This is an actually pm I recieved:

I suggest you bother to think before posting.[/b]
    Get over it, retard.

Banned

nice movie bro :wub:

disrespect

So running around like an idiot is good? I should try it. Seriously, take opinions a little easier. Be more productive in your PK.

This is an actually pm I recieved:
    Get over it, retard.[/b]
    <3 haters

You really need to pick someone to attack instead of running in circles. Learning to minor would improve your game 100% and you&#39;re very lucky you have a decent priest with you cause solo you have no skill. Although the video itself was very well done although some of the transitions were horrible and corny like the cathedral church glass one. My advice is to get better as sin and come back cause I&#39;d like to see you make another movie.[/b]
    I agree with the fact that it does look like hes running alot in circles and so I watched the video again paying attention to whatever hes doing when hes running around.

Most of the time he&#39;s running around is minoring someone or healing himself up after redballing. Another thing that brings the "spinning" effect is fast forwarding and the scenarios where he gets blocked/kills someone/swiches targets.

This all doesnt count the harpy-road fight though, that was confusing as hell and lasted for like 15 minutes, peeps had trouble targeting yet taking down one of the 4 int priests and mage...

I wont comment on the editing or minoring though since im no movie-maker and my experience playing a sin is limited.

This was MY opinion, appreciate the critizism (sp?) though.

wow just make it streamable i have to download and scam like 5 things, not worth it

wow just make it streamable i have to download and scam like 5 things, not worth it[/b]
    it&#39;s .avi moron u dont have to scan shit.

nice movie perhana. loved the second song :] 9/10 on the movie. some 1v1&#39;s woulda made the movie better. some ppl get bored of seeing too much party pk :P

it&#39;s .avi moron u dont have to scan shit.

nice movie perhana. loved the second song :] 9/10 on the movie. some 1v1&#39;s woulda made the movie better. some ppl get bored of seeing too much party pk :P[/b]
    When vol.2 is finished (meaning not so soon, maybe few months or so depends on how much we pk) there will be 1v1 and more special things

Great quality, but some 1v1&#39;s would have spiced things up a bit. Staright up party PK throughout the whole movie gets dull sometimes. Still a good movie

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

wow this movie is great. bc of guys like u i am missing my time in logos

Havoc

loved it and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun judging from all the laughter at the end

i like it, wasnt that bad :P its worth to download

up

I&#39;m downloading it right now. (can&#39;t wait) :P

SilentDaemon

very nice 9/10

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast