Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CrackeD movie

This is a discussion on CrackeD movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice download. its a keeper...
Page: 3

nathan16

nice download.
    its a keeper

KirbyKommando

Great movie, is that the same slayzZ from myko?

Remember talking to him on mIRC whining "man teach me how to combo" and he was like "man i have no clue what you're talking about" :P

Great movie, is that the same slayzZ from myko?

Remember talking to him on mIRC whining "man teach me how to combo" and he was like "man i have no clue what you're talking about" :P[/b]
    same guy

probably...

i didnt really like how it was fast forward in most of the fights, editing was better than in any other ko movie but still not "special" in any way. footage was nice, a bit confusing at first. would have wanted to see more clips from others than rogues POV also. musics, pretty good, there isnt a song that would please everyone but for me it was nice. overall i would probably rank this the #2 pk movie i've seen. eager to wait for part 2

paskis

Talking

Me like very much wish i had the time to join you guys again, but i can't cause i have so much other things going on right now :/ some day i'll be back... some day... :P

youtube.plxx

upup and youtube sucks

CruelDestiny

Pale go owned!

haha gg Specially liked the Vodka moment , and laughts in backgrounds :lol:

Very nice video and nice clips. I also like your editing and things you can do with adope premier... i should also learn to use that -.- What I would like to see more is some pk in small partys, and why not duels too. In overall I think it is an excellent mixture of nice screenshots and good pk footage, and I'm definitely waiting for the part 2

PS. Also your rendering quality is very nice with rather small file

J

<3 haters[/b]
    How is that hating? It&#39;s called constructive criticisms. You take your flaws and you practice them until you get better. Kreeden was just pointing out his flaws. Don&#39;t expect everyone to say, "OMG! 10/10 good movie bro."

As for the movie itself...
    It was a good video, I must admit. But scenes were good, good quality, good editing. 1 Thing I have to agree with some other people was the scene where you were fighting orcs down the path to harpies you kept running around and doing nothing. And when you spent 5 minutes on that priest, you should&#39;ve hopped off and attacked someone else.

Teuroz/fingor

I give 9/10(so there is 1 more to go). I dont like 1v1, dont see the point to show those if no1 knows who is guy fighting against... all i can say that all cracked members r 4-5 lvl below average lvl on cz at logos... those 80lvl warriors on that vid truely hit hard on 70lvl priests whit basic gear.
    And yes it wasnt best pk from us but it was only thing worth put on movie, who really wanna see movie full of 1-2 hit killing(full duffed targets)...

Dont really know if kreeden is that good whit roq so he can critisize most feared assa in logos among whit kenraali(sin on same party).
    After all Kreeden have made some great movies like combomovie running around emc and hitting some puppet.

sry abouth bad spelling and critisism.. i am an *******

upup more commentssss

Was really good movie, nice teamwork. Cant wait to see vol.2 9+/10

gh0st

And when you spent 5 minutes on that priest, you should&#39;ve hopped off and attacked someone else.[/b]
    well imo, who cancels heals have biggest damage..
    like 1 full party heal with full party = 10k*8=80k damage with 1 hit?

anyway, music/clips was nicely sync.
    those clips "starts" was cool effects but kinda slow
    overall very good movie.

need to try use "camera man" next time and see how it works.

:edit: gıft englısh teacher h34r:

up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast