Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

CrackeD movie

This is a discussion on CrackeD movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for your nice comments so far but only 1/4 of ppl who look at the topic download the ...
Page: 4

Thank you for your nice comments so far but only 1/4 of ppl who look at the topic download the movie it seems i have to bump this topic couple of times :P
    Anyway, it looks like the movie was succesfull, since it attleast brings up some conversation

you kept running around and doing nothing. And when you spent 5 minutes on that priest, you should've hopped off and attacked someone else.[/b]
    Yeah, that fight was not the best I have had, but getting attacked by both those 80 level warriors is a good enough reason to move around abit (that running even comes from multiple clips it just looks its 1 long running around, on the whole the fight took about 13GB of fraps!) seaking has hitted me for 800 on my screen without debuffs, so if i had not ran/got duffed while both those monsters on me they would have just whacked the hell out of me. Though i have to admit that fight did not go as planned, lot of talk in the ventrilo and we couldnt pick the same targets, but that fight got into the movie just to show we have attleast some opposition in logos. Who wants to see 10 min of our party picking just the right duffed targets simultaneously and 1-2 hit them down, not very entertaining if you ask me.

You really need to pick someone to attack instead of running in circles. Learning to minor would improve your game 100% and you're very lucky you have a decent priest with you cause solo you have no skill[/b]
    Constructive critizism is ok, but I dont think kreeden has any idea about my solo gameplay since he has not seen me do it. This is a clan movie so if it shows I have good priests in my clan then that is just what it is supposed to do.

But is it not just that what I did: I picked someone to attack and kept going, there were no easy targets in that 4 priest party. I actually killed that same priest in that fight more than once but well they had a mage + rezzer in there to keep the fight going longer

nakanax

Yeah, PK scene really sux imo.
    You're just killing random noobs with a dbuffer and full healers.

Nothing more to add.

Yeah, PK scene really sux imo.
    You're just killing random noobs with a dbuffer and full healers.

Nothing more to add.[/b]
    And you are? Say your ingame name or PM it to me then I might say something good about you.
    If you still play Logos..

nakanax

Yes i'm still playing logos, trying to get lvl80 atm if u wanna know everything
    And i'm just giving my opinion about this movie, so dont be so stressed.

If you think its a good movie with good PK scene, its that you sux probably, cause there is nothing good, bad minor, combo is not really good tho

Yes i'm still playing logos, trying to get lvl80 atm if u wanna know everything
    And i'm just giving my opinion about this movie, so dont be so stressed.

If you think its a good movie with good PK scene, its that you sux probably, cause there is nothing good, bad minor, combo is not really good tho[/b]
    I thought I didn't say anything about movie but whatever
    And I still wanna know your name, so please PM it oke?

Best movie of year 2008 so far [/b]
    Well... I really doubt about it.

Simply I could say:
    graphic 8/10
    music 7/10
    skill 7/10
    overall 8/10

So, I saw there you wanted to make something ... good. And I'm glad for it because most of people just making horrible movies. But ... that music isn't my cup of tea. And whole movie seems quite boring and slow to me, because music was slow. Look, you can't use just music which you like simply because to have good responds from audience you need to use music which can fit everyone. Well actually no music can't fit to everyone but you can choice music which fit to most of people.

Next - I have to say your biggest advantage is your pc. You have probably very good machine and you can make fraps with 60 fps without any problem. That's what I haven't. It's big advantage because you can do very nice slowmotions scenes and whole movie isn't laggy like mine sometimes.

Next thing is that you've got good pk action with not that PRO skill but still... that editing isn't so good and in my opinion it's because you've used wrong music. You have to think about movie. Think how you want to looks like and finally after that when you have clear idea about movie, you should care about your skill in vegas or such programs ...

And last thing - use so unusual codec like you did isn't good idea beacuse PC noobs can't watch it. That's why I always doing my mvoie in *wmv format. You can play it on every pc where Windows is. So even I know about much better codecs and formats I use wmv beacuse just everyone can play it without any difference or problems so probably with that I can get bigger audience than with any others...

Thanks elkar for your comment, I appreciate it
    I think there will be more views from different classes 'cos we all are trying to get Fraps working smoothly so we can record. This was kinda "test movie" so of cource there is mistakes and things that will be fixed in Vol.2.
    Can't say anything about music 'cos Perhana decided it :P

PS. Dling your movie atm.

... whole movie seems quite boring and slow to me, because music was slow...[/b]
    I doubt it was the music, the speed is what it was meant to be. ( And so is thr music )

Look, you can't use just music which you like simply because to have good responds from audience
    you need to use music which can fit everyone. Well actually no music can't fit to everyone but you can choice music which fit to most of people.
    [/b]
    Just LOL... Maybe you should think more clearly.. If you don't know what to say.. don't say anything.

Next - I have to say your biggest advantage is your pc. You have probably very good machine and you can make fraps with 60 fps without any problem. That's what I haven't. It's big advantage because you can do very nice slowmotions scenes and whole movie isn't laggy like mine sometimes.[/b]
    Is someone assuming there is a competition going on between you two ?

Next thing is that you've got good pk action with not that PRO skill but still... that editing isn't so good and in my opinion it's because you've used wrong music.
    [/b]
    Back to the music again.. ??? lol... And i suppose you really didn't know yourself what you meant with those sentences.

You have to think about movie. Think how you want to looks like and finally after that when you have clear idea about movie, you should care about your skill in vegas or such programs ...[/b]
    Okay.. Well isn't that obvious ?

And last thing - use so unusual codec like you did isn't good idea beacuse PC noobs can't watch it. That's why I always doing my mvoie in *wmv format.
    [/b]
    We don't favor "PC noobs"... if they wanna see the movie.. they better learn.. if they don't.. it's not our fault

You can play it on every pc where Windows is. So even I know about much better codecs and formats I use wmv beacuse just everyone can play it without any difference or problems so probably with that I can get bigger audience than with any others...[/b]
    It's very hard for me to see what makes it so important for you to make everyone to be able to see your movie. Like you were looking for some attention.

This is what I ASUME you were trying to say

- you didnt like the music because the tempo was too slow
    - you wanted the movie be more like those you make ur self with loads of rapid effects
    - editing could be improved
    - having a gg comp gives you more possibilities when choosing the effects ( in the form of having higher and smoother fps while frapsing )
    - in your opinion it is important for everyone to be able to see the movie even they didnt know how to install codecs
    - when making a movie its very important to think about the entirety before going any further of making the movie
    - there was some good PvP action, but we ( the players on the movie ) are not that skilled players
    - to please the audience you need to pick a music they like

Okay.. Not that bad comments in general but not all of them are on topic.

And what comes to being skilled..

You have no idea what is going on in our ventrilo during some of the clips that seem " not skilled" .. We wanted to choose some "good PvP action" - not "pure pwnage" and "perfect playing" clips. The movie was gathered among random fraps clips shooted during rather long period of time, and like always there is not enough "decent" material.. you must do compromises to be able to complete something.

P.S. Sorry for my happy english.

DesireablE

The sin in this vid sucked balls, all the sin was doing here was running around trying to act like a support when theres alrdy like 3 int priests in the party lol, average combo and the pk was average too - and i really wish i didn't have to dl all that crap just to watch it. Should of at least thrown in some 1v1s or orc base rushing or something like that in the vid which would have given it spice.

The only thing i liked about it was that it was lagg free and the quality was really good too but too much party pk doing the same thing over and over is just boring, it's as simple as that.

The sin in this vid sucked balls, all the sin was doing here was running around trying to act like a support when theres alrdy like 3 int priests in the party lol, average combo and the pk was average too - and i really wish i didn't have to dl all that crap just to watch it. Should of at least thrown in some 1v1s or orc base rushing or something like that in the vid which would have given it spice.

The only thing i liked about it was that it was lagg free and the quality was really good too but too much party pk doing the same thing over and over is just boring, it's as simple as that.[/b]
    You just proved you lack the ability to READ.

DesireablE

I didn't have to read anything, i watched it.

Whatever...

Fallensix

Well... I really doubt about it.

Simply I could say:
    graphic 8/10
    music 7/10
    skill 7/10
    overall 8/10

So, I saw there you wanted to make something ... good. And I'm glad for it because most of people just making horrible movies. But ... that music isn't my cup of tea. And whole movie seems quite boring and slow to me, because music was slow. Look, you can't use just music which you like simply because to have good responds from audience you need to use music which can fit everyone. Well actually no music can't fit to everyone but you can choice music which fit to most of people.

Next - I have to say your biggest advantage is your pc. You have probably very good machine and you can make fraps with 60 fps without any problem. That's what I haven't. It's big advantage because you can do very nice slowmotions scenes and whole movie isn't laggy like mine sometimes.

Next thing is that you've got good pk action with not that PRO skill but still... that editing isn't so good and in my opinion it's because you've used wrong music. You have to think about movie. Think how you want to looks like and finally after that when you have clear idea about movie, you should care about your skill in vegas or such programs ...

And last thing - use so unusual codec like you did isn't good idea beacuse PC noobs can't watch it. That's why I always doing my mvoie in *wmv format. You can play it on every pc where Windows is. So even I know about much better codecs and formats I use wmv beacuse just everyone can play it without any difference or problems so probably with that I can get bigger audience than with any others...[/b]
    False. my laptop cant run wmv without lagging and shit.. only format it can run without problems is avi. Or well im not 100% about others but those 2 I know for sure..

rostoen1990

This is one of the best I seen so far, I can see its still some action going on in Logos :P

Not too many efects like most ppl have started to overflout their movies with.
    And music was also nice. (Maybe you could put some more "Metal" from Finland in next :P )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234