Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

trailer before i leave

This is a discussion on trailer before i leave within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hopefully before i quit this game, ill be making one more pk video of better scenes than this one, and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default trailer before i leave

hopefully before i quit this game, ill be making one more pk video of better scenes than this one, and shorter, when i made it i realized how long i fought Hiz for, and how much he sucks as a sin, when i get some more $$ for scrolls, ill be able to make another one

i dont think i will be playing much longer though, wextor is yelling at me to go to 70, but dont think im going to do that. when school starts dont think i will be on as much as i used too. he will probably play the account more than i will.

http://files.filefront.com/undividedwmv/;5...;/fileinfo.html

i know some parts wolf dropped, i thought it would be fair to fight them like that and give them a chance and not kill them instantly : )

dl'ing. one of my favorite sins :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    dl'ing. one of my favorite sins *:wub:
    ehh i dunno man after hiz towned in that part i fought varanasi

he started to attack me and i think he had DD on cause i spiked him for 520-550 : O

then i couldnt minor heal his damage and died : ( got him to half hp though

think im more of a 1vs1 person instead of 20vs1, only way the game keeps me going is finding out who i can beat, and who can beat me

DragonFire

dl'in this better be good h43r:

MotoCross

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

he started to attack me and i think he had DD on cause i spiked him for 520-550 : O

think im more of a 1vs1 person instead of 20vs1, only way the game keeps me going is finding out who i can beat, and who can beat me[/b]
    im dl right now i hope im in the vid when me and u 1on1 i think wex was on the char though

im not letting you leave :wub:

DragonFire

damn i just realised how long it is lol...i really like the music ...kinda bad quality but its stil good....8/10

Banned

Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

think im more of a 1vs1 person instead of 20vs1, only way the game keeps me going is finding out who i can beat, and who can beat me
    im dl right now i hope im in the vid when me and u 1on1 i think wex was on the char though[/b]
    are you thorolas?

omg hiz is so annoying. hes like a 5 year old playing this. i never seen some1 use illusion so much and run so much. i think the only way u can kill the fuker is if u warrior and leg cut and scream him or duffer and para and kill him fast cause that nigga could run. :mellow: nice vid though ^_^ . 8/10 cause u didnt cut off the hiz parts. its like u based the movie on how much he runs :lol:

AnTiViruS

Nice movie.
    Good combo too.

MotoCross

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

im dl right now i hope im in the vid when me and u 1on1 i think wex was on the char though[/b]
    are you thorolas?[/b][/quote] hell nah its proto49x nigga oo and kick ass movie

Banned

lol, yea i was watching it, and when u have gamecam on, you dont realize how many minutes are going by, so i finished editing the movie and when i was watching it i was like...shit that was pretty damn long....

but just goes to show you how much he sucks....kinda glad that mage and varanasi waited till i was done though. thats what i like : ) respect towards people that do that.

if someone is being attacked by 2 sins and they are fighting them, ill wait till they are done. if they just stand there and then town, i understand that they had to probably repot or something. but i just cant stand it when people will stay for a 1vs1 in fucked up situations like Hiz does with his illusion, or skullfucker. they are a fucking rogue, not a BP maybe they should have one of their shitty friends malice me and ill fight them then, maybe that will make them stay. i was even unwolfed fighting skull
    ....and he still illusioned and ran...so annoying

Banned

Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    Originally posted by MotoCross
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

im dl right now i hope im in the vid when me and u 1on1 i think wex was on the char though
    are you thorolas?[/b]
    hell nah its proto49x nigga oo and kick ass movie[/b][/quote]
    yea he might of been on it, he uses pure minor heal and i dont

conf-

Funny I saw your demo and then I needed to go pwn in arena. But how did I do?. I'd log in and step melee arena. "Undivided has inflicted with xXx dmg" And im dead ... Nice vid btw.

Wextor

I'm noob like that
    if I fraps while fighting anyone any good I'll die
    my comp is a commodore 64

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast