my pk vid its new and i wanna share lol

This is a discussion on my pk vid its new and i wanna share lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUukYl4vi7s BTW DONT FLAME i only played rogue 12 days of pking otherwise strict lvling all day and night ty ...
Page: 1

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUukYl4vi7s

BTW DONT FLAME i only played rogue 12 days of pking otherwise strict lvling all day and night ty in adavance for good comments and F .U TO FLAMERS also any advice given will be taken ty

its was nice, but to be honest its wasnt realy a good pk movie, you have skils but you stil need
    to work a little bit on your combo,

after all i give it 10/10 because you are my favorit rogue

feng

just a tip, u might wanna only use 1 minor combo because u are going out of mana with 2 too fast, sins are dead without mana

nice nice :P

only suggestion.. on those mages or anyone else that runs slow instead of clicking ahead of them just try to hold down w and do rr, sometimes clicking the mouse ahead messes up the R's. And uh, I think you minor too fast :P Might be a good thing when you start getting more mana tho

Are you on crone only or are you playing deathadder still as well?

Banned

ty guys for the tips , btw mouse thing planing on it and the wr combo next also im only playing on crone now as i sold deathadder to a friend of mine btw keep the tips coming im learning alot and ty in advance

BrightEyes

good video nik.....didnt realize you were playing crone now. I see you sometimes in eslant partying holla at ya boy

Banned

2computers so i solo dtc or solo trolls in r2 c.z with my priest lol best xp alive just boring as hell