Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cruel aka lCruelinstinctl first vid o.o

This is a discussion on Cruel aka lCruelinstinctl first vid o.o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote]a.q..was lvl 59 when we last vsed.. i made big improvements aga ! And i is not having DD...
Page: 2

CrueL

[quote]a.q..was lvl 59 when we last vsed.. i made big improvements aga ! And i is not having DD

CrueL

try something harder? im sure u should be able to at least kill troll captain. my minor combo isnt good but i did troll captains unbuffed with safety and evade >_> some ppl can solo titans and dms on minor heal. i tried but i get owned :lol: but overall this vid was pointless and stupid 0/10 grats [/b]
    ill try w/o game cam on maybe ill be able to take out TB then, but TC will be hard for me

What equipments u used and what was ur lvl ?

Thnx for comment anyways ^_^

and i actually ment to show my combo and get it rated, so i can improve myself when ppl tell me its bad :P

WiggityWACK

cruel ur such a noob -.-

nu dont blame him he want be famous

ill try w/o game cam on maybe ill be able to take out TB then, but TC will be hard for me

What equipments u used and what was ur lvl ?

Thnx for comment anyways ^_^

and i actually ment to show my combo and get it rated, so i can improve myself when ppl tell me its bad :P[/b]
    my minor is slow but the char was 75+ with kek rings pp +1. no really good uniques. ac was like 6xx unbuffed and hp was 2.5-2.8k? dont remember. ap was like 2k+ tho :P i did bearded remnants buffed as well and they were quite easy. cant really judge ur minor with that vid cause the mobs u killed were too easy and hit too low... ur combo was good but u had trouble with tb idk why.. maybe u can improve a bit on ur minor or maybe ur items arent too good. i could tank 2x falcons at once as well but thats easy shit compared to other sins u.u . that BOOOOOOOOOO guy tanked titans on minor heal and did dms like nothing. i cant even do dm xD .

just noob kk :-(

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Not bad but on buff scrolls u shud be able 2 take alot more

i cud do a TW with a level 55 with MDs +7 and chittins +7 quest uniques unbuffed (althought it was dangerous as fuk xD)

gogo i like it, try something harder and go get some levels :P

CrueL

Not bad but on buff scrolls u shud be able 2 take alot more

i cud do a TW with a level 55 with MDs +7 and chittins +7 quest uniques unbuffed (althought it was dangerous as fuk xD)

gogo i like it, try something harder and go get some levels :P[/b]
    ty.. workin on it :P

i use dual shard +7
    PP
    Rest quest jewelry
    and shell set +7

so not such a good gear :P

CrueL

my minor is slow but the char was 75+ with kek rings pp +1. no really good uniques. ac was like 6xx unbuffed and hp was 2.5-2.8k? dont remember. ap was like 2k+ tho :P i did bearded remnants buffed as well and they were quite easy. cant really judge ur minor with that vid cause the mobs u killed were too easy and hit too low... ur combo was good but u had trouble with tb idk why.. maybe u can improve a bit on ur minor or maybe ur items arent too good. i could tank 2x falcons at once as well but thats easy shit compared to other sins u.u . that BOOOOOOOOOO guy tanked titans on minor heal and did dms like nothing. i cant even do dm xD .[/b]
    hmm.. i DO have to practice minor :P and some better items wud be very helpful ^_^

And on a 75 u got matchless and absoluteness right? (dunno if they affect mob damage)

1 more question.. how much do bearded hit :P
    I managed to solo apos of ice.. which isnt that hard either (w/o fraps tho) Maybe frapping shit affects the mh speed due to lags.

Imma try TB now :P

Thnx for ur help ^_^

lol cruel baba :P

sure fraps affect your minor if u remember our vs i won everytime but with fraps i nearly lost till i switched it off^^

rozbujany

lol cruel, i decided to go 60+ too come orc so we can do some exp 2gether

hmm.. i DO have to practice minor :P and some better items wud be very helpful ^_^

And on a 75 u got matchless and absoluteness right? (dunno if they affect mob damage)

I managed to solo apos of ice.. which isnt that hard either (w/o fraps tho) Maybe frapping shit affects the mh speed due to lags.

Thnx for ur help ^_^[/b]
    75 matchless? rofl.
    its on 70

Thnx for ur help ^_^[/b]
    lvl 70 is matchless and its only 5% more than absoluteness... i never checked dmg on bearded but they hit kinda slow so i was always able to get my hp back after each hit and always killed it with full hp :P just keep on practicing and try to get better items o_o shard +7 and shell +7 wont do to well in diez

CrueL

lol cruel, i decided to go 60+ too come orc so we can do some exp 2gether [/b]
    u come human i got my own clan with a RL friend,, if u dont want its k

thnx for invite anyways ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast