Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CS O.o

This is a discussion on CS O.o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg.. he so fuking lucky i want that CS PFFF :S and its not fake.. he traded some GG set ...
Page: 4

tamachan

omg.. he so fuking lucky i want that CS PFFF :S and its not fake.. he traded some GG set with maksi and now Maksi Clannies or friend has it...

JoShY

i think its true
    i know for sure
    Isiloon Drops CS

Roberto

Its fake i dont know which idiot woud first select coing when he see in box CS!

3thos

i think its true
    i know for sure
    Isiloon Drops CS[/b]
    you sir are wrong.

isiloon DOES NOT drop cs, we (tioc - old old old school clan on xigenon) killed isiloon every single time, we never once got a cs.

the ONLY thing that dropped cs was lesath, and the drop rate was quite high, ever since the expansion of ROFD, nothing has dropped cs's except GM.

dont sit here and say i am wrong, because i know i am right because so many fucking post these damn topics and i have even talked to a gm about it, just drop this fucking shit, all cs drops you see that are in ROFD are completely photoshoped, nothing more, nothing less.

/close.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

LOL Calips0 :X what server is that? xD[/b]
    I think it's Pathos

any1 know Calips0 ?
    ask him.

is fake i think

martijn

you sir are wrong.

isiloon DOES NOT drop cs, we (tioc - old old old school clan on xigenon) killed isiloon every single time, we never once got a cs.

the ONLY thing that dropped cs was lesath, and the drop rate was quite high, ever since the expansion of ROFD, nothing has dropped cs's except GM.
    dont sit here and say i am wrong, because i know i am right because so many fucking post these damn topics and i have even talked to a gm about it, just drop this fucking shit, all cs drops you see that are in ROFD are completely photoshoped, nothing more, nothing less.
    /close.[/b]
    I'm not complete sure about it, but I thought that at the very beginning of KE isi still dropped cs.

Banned Senior Member

any1 know Calips0 ?
    ask him.[/b]
    the ss is fake... els i wouldnt post it and farm for mine own i got the same pic with 5cs's in the box.. also not fake xD

3thos

I'm not complete sure about it, but I thought that at the very beginning of KE isi still dropped cs.[/b]
    cs never dropped off isiloon except in KO ...

i thought the same until i asked duwolfy (leader of tioc) who was the only one to kill them and never once did they one in KE.

Banned Senior Member

cs never dropped off isiloon except in KO ...& KE
    i thought the same until i asked duwolfy (leader of tioc) who was the only one to kill them and never once did they one in KE.[/b]
    helped u

JoShY

I know For Sure Isiloon Drops CS
    Never Droped for me but
    When a GM says Something drops
    froma certain monster lets see
    GM > a Nobody

sexycomboot

i dont see why it isnt real... the ss hasnt been edited and u can see that that roguie quit the party to try get the CS

bacsi1988

lol isnt fake , my friend the one on the picture

wOLfi

it isnt a ksc, its a screenshot from the 'ksc', wich can easily be edited[/b]

even if its edited, you have to be Photoshopuberpro to fake it like that

i think he just wanted to show KSC on a .jpg file, so you can post it on forum w/o any1 has to download it
    coz if he just saves the .ksc as an .jpg any1 would say its fake

think the first one is real, not sure about the 2nd

just has to be a lucky bastard even if drop rate is 1:1.000.000 ... just like playing lotto
    and i see no prob why there shouldnt be a few luckers who drops CS out of about 100.000+ lesaths since rofd started

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast