Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CSW OBLIVION MOVIE

This is a discussion on CSW OBLIVION MOVIE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Unless your solo you can't make 15K+ np in a csw, i made 14k solo at the last csw on ...
Page: 2

Unless your solo you can't make 15K+ np in a csw, i made 14k solo at the last csw on my dlw guy just using cannons on the front 3 entrances

lutekkkk

Most people at CSW are on buffs and wolf, your throw subside and torment = they all dead.

Secondly why don't you actually try attacking castle instead of killing the people who are trying to =/[/b]
    because there is no PK for orcs in cz ? :P
    secondly ... we need some sneaky plan to do that ... although there is no aliance to take that castle :P ... tell me which clan/clans can actually own delos ?

james15

Downloading

mrsin190

Nice vid. Good job on editing... But about Insanity hmm... It wanst gg party...

nocomment

Most people at CSW are on buffs and wolf, your throw subside and torment = they all dead.

Secondly why don't you actually try attacking castle instead of killing the people who are trying to =/[/b]
    +1 and now is sad that u can gain nps there. >.> btw. about movie nothing special.

Nice vid. Good job on editing... But about Insanity hmm... It wanst gg party...[/b]
    Jessica in your syg looks fat :<
    3 priest in partty vs n44bs ftw ;D

someone is feeling special with 3 priests in party rofl
    and for insanity ya
    i would like to see that if everyone would be buffed and good pt

jaminko

hmm when i was in csw w8,w7 ,insanity + oblivion stay before gate and atack all next clan so nobody have chance and when you make vs with insanity why you dont kill with mage party insanity..... but nice pk. i hope that fallen will conversion clan with clan oblivion but we muss be on ventrilo like you...

15+ hmm when i spoke with one of ur clannies he said about 5k every csw, gg ^^ aa and u were on np incrase then :>[/b]
    We do have more then one party, a good party taking the side then bombing the entrance on a good csw makes around 15k.

kk :P btw we are using team speak, and if u are in party, u have to be on ts always :P
    About insanity i wont say :P (u are best oky?)

sQun

Gay movie cuz you Fu*** me that day and i go to second party +5 k only ^^

ngojceta

The problem is that all our best pkers are in daddy&#39;s clan (castle holders) so you really have no competition like this.
    Anyways gz for killing my party constantly with torment + subside + lightning nova that always works all in the same second...

Im glacier mage ^^

nathan16

downloading.

hansen

how stupid is posting pk movie from CSW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast