Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CSW OBLIVION MOVIE

This is a discussion on CSW OBLIVION MOVIE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how stupid is posting pk movie from CSW[/b] its normal for them...
Page: 3

nocomment

how stupid is posting pk movie from CSW[/b]
    its normal for them

kk :P btw we are using team speak, and if u are in party, u have to be on ts always :P
    About insanity i wont say :P (u are best oky?)[/b]
    Sorry our clan isn't as inactive and only one nation of people can join it so we can only have 8 people in on vent =( We have over 50 people on vent on csw times, so you can imagine all the talking, so i don't think 1 party can "pk" at csw.

how stupid is posting pk movie from CSW[/b]

He only want to show how they make easy np.

Knoisy

Nice movie but yet again , CSW shows nothing
    You are just fighting with 3 priests who spam full heal torment subside and parasite against people who are either completely unbuffed or just got 1 scroll like me :P
    Most of our parties dont even have 1 priest in their party so fair fight?
    Dont think you are so good unless you fight us in equal terms and im sure we both know who is going to win

lutekkkk

Nice movie but yet again , CSW shows nothing
    You are just fighting with 3 priests who spam full heal torment subside and parasite against people who are either completely unbuffed or just got 1 scroll like me :P
    Most of our parties dont even have 1 priest in their party so fair fight?
    Dont think you are so good unless you fight us in equal terms and im sure we both know who is going to win [/b]
    when it's gonna be equal ? ... we don't have such lvls and items :P (i bet that i have less AC unbuffed than most of your int priests with malice)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123