Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ctrl+minor

This is a discussion on ctrl+minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This thread is so retarted and so is f4tman. But what can u expect from a redneck swede. Ur fuking ...
Page: 2

Hashimi

This thread is so retarted and so is f4tman. But what can u expect from a redneck swede. Ur fuking teaching ppl how to do it, like we dont have enough ppl doing it already!!!

FiRe

yeah piece of shit did it and asslickers flamed more...and more flame pls.. :lol:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Hashimi
    This thread is so retarted and so is f4tman. But what can u expect from a redneck swede. Ur fuking teaching ppl how to do it, like we dont have enough ppl doing it already!!!
    nvm u to retarded to talk with. have a nice retarded life

You are so retarded that u cant even spell my name correct

Hashimi

Who the fuck cares about ur name and how it's spelled. And why am I retarted? Give me 1 good reason. Din fuking horunge öppna inte käften när du har fel men bit ihop, ta de som en man o ursäkta dej för att du e trög!

Banned

If you guys accutaly watched 00000s vid and no drueling over his cock, you'd know he proved aboustley shit with his video.

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by Hashimi
    Who the fuck cares about ur name and how it's spelled. And why am I retarted? Give me 1 good reason. Din fuking horunge öppna inte käften när du har fel men bit ihop, ta de som en man o ursäkta dej för att du e trög!
    Hello my friend > how many times that u read this > http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17443

Banned

Wtf does your video prove?

That everyone you tanked for even 10 seconds on there sucks horribly at this game?

I have no idea what the purpose of this video is...too show ctrl minor heal sucks or its good, serisouly...make it more clear

FatM4n

to see how over powerde this bug is

Banned

You tanked a shitty bp with a destroyer or some nooby weapon as a full HP rogue, hard?? no.

You died in 10 seconds to a nooby warrior w/ a raptor 8, as full hp, pretty bad.

You tanked mages who are retards, using nova when trying to kill a single person.

Like I said, this shows nothing...except that retards play KO.

FatM4n

Originally posted by SinFiery
    You tanked a shitty bp with a destroyer or some nooby weapon as a full HP rogue, hard?? no.

You died in 10 seconds to a nooby warrior w/ a raptor 8, as full hp, pretty bad.

You tanked mages who are retards, using nova when trying to kill a single person. *

I wonder what u think but the warrior had raptor+8 shell+7 and the rest chitins +8/15 it dont seems to nooby imho.

Imagine when u dont are full hp rogue and do this it's like enable god mode

I could dump 3K mana under 2 seconds that like 3000/100=30, 30*60=1800 hp that it nearly asmuch as when a priest use 1920 heal on u, You dont call that over powered?

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

You tanked mages who are retards, using nova when trying to kill a single person. *

I wonder what u think but the warrior had raptor+8 shell+7 and the rest chitins +8/15 it dont seems to nooby imho.

Imagine when u dont are full hp rogue and do this it's like enable god mode

I could dump 3K mana under 2 seconds that like 3000/100=30, 30*60=1800 hp that it nearly asmuch as when a priest use 1920 heal on u, You dont call that over powered?[/b]
    You can have good items and be nooby...fyi.
    Yeah, you can go get 1 1920 heal, then your a sitting duck, that is the stupidst arguement i've heard, you DONT have unlimited mana, fucking retards.
    Everything done from holding ctrl can be done by a spazzing finger freek, IE: 000000. Feature, not bug.

FatM4n

Yeah but minor is spamable and u can use mp pots so u can run around doing this and combo too

so ur not a sitting duck

Banned

Yeah, it's not 3k every time you stupid crap, All Minor heal is = your soul pot - your skills divided by 100
    which is about 1000 heal compared to 720 hp heal, nothing overpowered, especialy for the work put into it.

FatM4n

1920/100= 19.2 19.2~20 20*60=1200 hp under 1 sec thats pretty fast

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Yeah, it's not 3k every time you stupid crap, All Minor heal is = your soul pot - your skills divided by 100
    which is about 1000 heal compared to 720 hp heal, nothing overpowered, especialy for the work put into it.
    what work do you put for getting extra heals that you dont actually press for?
    I use 2 minor heal. Each time i press each one, i get ONE minor heal. 1212122121212112121 is faster than 1111111111. But i hit every single of the minor i get. Its about 1k hp every soul pot. Soul pot is being spammed continuously so 1k hp each 2.5 sec.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast