Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ctrl+minor

This is a discussion on ctrl+minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hashimi Who the fuck cares about ur name and how it's spelled. And why am I retarted? ...
Page: 3

hej

Originally posted by Hashimi
    Who the fuck cares about ur name and how it's spelled. And why am I retarted? Give me 1 good reason. Din fuking horunge öppna inte käften när du har fel men bit ihop, ta de som en man o ursäkta dej för att du e trög!
    A resonse that shows that the writer is 14years old.

KrisTysonLegolas

DawsonCreek in cypher from TheGangster Also abuse Ctrl-minor bug <_<

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    Yeah, it's not 3k every time you stupid crap, All Minor heal is = your soul pot - your skills divided by 100
    which is about 1000 heal compared to 720 hp heal, nothing overpowered, especialy for the work put into it.
    what work do you put for getting extra heals that you dont actually press for?
    I use 2 minor heal. Each time i press each one, i get ONE minor heal. 1212122121212112121 is faster than 1111111111. But i hit every single of the minor i get. Its about 1k hp every soul pot. Soul pot is being spammed continuously so 1k hp each 2.5 sec.[/b]
    The work is holding control you stupid stupid retards, that's were the "ctrl" part comes from.
    IT IS A BUFFER KEY.

TunaFishyMe

holy shit...holding down ctrl!! my god! thats hard work. You must have worked up a sweat! *wipes your forehead*

Banned

Wow you stupid fucker, its all opinion.
    I can say clicking the mouse 60 times is easier then holding ctrl and clicking the mouse 30 times.

Your personal opinion does not make it a bug, case closed. You are retarded.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SinFiery

I can say clicking the mouse 60 times is easier then holding ctrl and clicking the mouse 30 times.
    you can but you will be retarded for saying so.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

you can but you will be retarded for saying so.[/b]
    Accutaly, no.
    Many people cant hold ctrl and combo because they have small hands, so option 1 would be better for them.

Shut the fuck up, your opinion is not everyone else's, thank you.

TunaFishyMe

sorry but everytime you talk, you make yourself stupider and stupider. Someone on this forum quoted a line from someone and it fits you perfectly. "Its better to look stupid than open your mouth and take all the doubt away." I dont really care what you think about ctrl minor heal. In fact, I dont really care what you think about anything at all. If you really think MGames programmed ctrl into their game, you are completely blind. Maybe they programmed rollbacks too. Maybe we are suppose to dupe in this game as well :rollseyes: :rollseyes: . Your logic is so off the mark that im surprised you were able to grasp the concept of a language to communicate yourself. From the potential you were born with, you've come far. I'm impressed. But stop digging yourself into a hole.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    sorry but everytime you talk, you make yourself stupider and stupider. *Someone on this forum quoted a line from someone and it fits you perfectly. *"Its better to look stupid than open your mouth and take all the doubt away." *I dont really care what you think about ctrl minor heal. *In fact, I dont really care what you think about anything at all. *If you really think MGames programmed ctrl into their game, you are completely blind. *Maybe they programmed rollbacks too. *Maybe we are suppose to dupe in this game as well *:rollseyes: *:rollseyes: . *Your logic is so off the mark that im surprised you were able to grasp the concept of a language to communicate yourself. *From the potential you were born with, you've come far. *I'm impressed. *But stop digging yourself into a hole.
    Your whole agrument got absoultley demolished, and you go back to a retarded post that has no factual knowledge behind it.

If K2 never said duping was illlegal, then yes, duping is legal you dipshit. It would be a feature.
    Rollbacks, your fucking stupid. I swear, what the fuck does that have to do with a game feature, comparing it to lag on servers. Honestly, what the fuck? Are you stupid?

You dont care what I think about ctrl minor? That's cool, then dont arguee with me.
    I think MGames did, im not blind. Damn, there goes your awesome arguement, oh well! Atleast you tryed.
    My logic? My logic is based completley of facts, while your logic is based off your personal beliefs and opinions. Your fucking stupid, calling me stupid. Serisouly, go back to fucking fifth grade. Not turkish fifth grade, USA fifth grade.

TunaFishyMe

Lol. My arguement got 'absolutely demolished' because some people have small hands lol. So therefore people with "big hands" should have a better advantage over people with "small hands" lol. Thats a bulletproof arguement there :lol: :lol: .

You dont care what I think about ctrl minor? That's cool, then dont arguee with me. *
    I think MGames did, im not blind. Damn, there goes your awesome arguement, oh well! Atleast you tryed.
    are you telling me thats your rebutal? I think MGames did and you arent blind so therefore my arguement is "aboslutely demolished"? Its funny because i dont see a gram of fact in any of your arguement other than "I think MGames did" and "Im not blind" :lol:

Like i mentioned before. Its better to look stupid than open your mouth and take all the doubt away. :lol: :lol: You make me laugh american.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Lol. *My arguement got 'absolutely demolished' because some people have small hands lol. *So therefore people with "big hands" should have a better advantage over people with "small hands" lol. *Thats a bulletproof arguement there * *:lol: *:lol: . *

You dont care what I think about ctrl minor? That's cool, then dont arguee with me. *
    are you telling me thats your rebutal? I think MGames did and you arent blind so therefore my arguement is "aboslutely demolished"? Its funny because i dont see a gram of fact in any of your arguement other than "I think MGames did" and "Im not blind" :lol:

Like i mentioned before. Its better to look stupid than open your mouth and take all the doubt away. :lol: :lol: You make me laugh american.
    Hand size has much to do with preferance in either holding ctrl down or spamming the mouse. I thought you could make that reference, I was obviously wrong.
    I am telling you K-2 has made NO statement against the use of this, thereofre it is 100 % feature, untill made infamous by the people who decide the rules, not a random joe.
    Fuck m-games, they dont run our game.
    Your arguement is stupid, and retarded because you call it a bug, but K2 has not. Therefore, It isnt a bug.
    Not guilty till proven soo. - Not a bug untill said so.
    I gotta add this, your a retard.

TunaFishyMe

So you are saying that a person with small hands will not use ctrl because it is hard for him. Whereas a person with a larger hand would use ctrl cuz its easier. This means that the person with a larger hand was born with an advantage in KO. According to you, since K2 did not claim it as a bug, it is considered a feature. Since its a feature, that means it was intended by K2 programmers. So by saying this, you are telling me K2 intentionally programmed their game to give people with a larger hand more advantage. Now do you see how stupid you are?

K2 never said that you cant use it, but they never said you can use it.

Fuck Mgames? Werent you the one used them as a source to prove your point?
    I think MGames did, im not blind.
    o dam, dont turn back on your points now! Stay strong american child.

Innocent until proven guilty? Sorry to break it to you. That only happens in your fantasy world. In the real world, its guily until proven innocent.

Banned

control minor and 2 minor heals on one bar makes rogue overpowered, end of story dont care what you say about it taking "skill", spamming yourself about 1100 hp faster than you should be able to click or tap one key is dumb.

TRiski_uNaL

Ctrl + Minor not bug. u know wrong. only a piece of KO. u cant click ctrl fast so u'r saying bug. lol :P

if this be bug why this game when since start still continue ? beacuse this is not bug ! . ok ? underStand ?

i hope i can tell u.

FatM4n

Originally posted by TRiski_uNaL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TRiski_uNaL)</div>
    Ctrl + Minor not bug. u know wrong. only a piece of KO. u cant click ctrl fast so u'r saying bug. lol :P *

if this be bug why this game when since start still continue ? beacuse this is not bug ! . *ok ? underStand ?

i hope i can tell u.[/b]
    I see u are a big fan of ctrl+minor.

The reason is't still here it's cuz it's a glitch in the code and k2 is to lazy to fix it kk.

Originally posted by hej@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hashimi

Who the fuck cares about ur name and how it's spelled. And why am I retarted? Give me 1 good reason. Din fuking horunge öppna inte käften när du har fel men bit ihop, ta de som en man o ursäkta dej för att du e trög!

A resonse that shows that the writer is 14years old.
    It's a key question to get the name right if u wish to talk to him otherwise he dont know who u talk to.
    Det är sorligt att se att svenskar kan vara så ocivileserade och bara skriva massa skit som dom inte menar utan bara skriver för att dom tror att dom är "coola", tror inte du skulle våga säga det öga mot öga, så jag ursäktar dig för att du är "mindre" vetande

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast