Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ctrl+minor

This is a discussion on ctrl+minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; muahahahaha...
Page: 4

hahampus

muahahahaha

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by TRiski_uNaL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TRiski_uNaL)
    Ctrl + Minor not bug. u know wrong. only a piece of KO. u cant click ctrl fast so u'r saying bug. lol :P *

if this be bug why this game when since start still continue ? beacuse this is not bug ! . *ok ? underStand ?

i hope i can tell u.[/b]
    I see u are a big fan of ctrl+minor.

The reason is't still here it's cuz it's a glitch in the code and k2 is to lazy to fix it kk.

<!--QuoteBegin-hej
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hashimi

Who the fuck cares about ur name and how it's spelled. And why am I retarted? Give me 1 good reason. Din fuking horunge öppna inte käften när du har fel men bit ihop, ta de som en man o ursäkta dej för att du e trög!

A resonse that shows that the writer is 14years old.
    It's a key question to get the name right if u wish to talk to him otherwise he dont know who u talk to.
    Det är sorligt att se att svenskar kan vara så ocivileserade och bara skriva massa skit som dom inte menar utan bara skriver för att dom tror att dom är "coola", tror inte du skulle våga säga det öga mot öga, så jag ursäktar dig för att du är "mindre" vetande[/b][/quote]
    Stop making assumtions, kkthx.

FatM4n

stop making useless post kkthx

TRiski_uNaL

[quote]
    Ctrl + Minor not bug. u know wrong. only a piece of KO. u cant click ctrl fast so u'r saying bug. lol :P

if this be bug why this game when since start still continue ? beacuse this is not bug ! . ok ? underStand ?

i hope i can tell u.
    I see u are a big fan of ctrl+minor.

The reason is't still here it's cuz it's a glitch in the code and k2 is to lazy to fix it kk.

i think not glitch.k2 knowingly rnt fixing this. if this be bug k2 already fix it.

this is my way of thinking.

can u say? is this detrimental thing?

nice particulate for rogues.

FatM4n

Like tower bug and like the forgotten temple bug, they dont fix it, with forgotten temple they just shut down the FT and with the tower bug they haven't fix it yet same with ctrl+minor bug

TRiski_uNaL

U dont want underStand me still.

Ctrl+minor not bug :angry:

i see first time to said Ctrl+minor bug this forum. lol

why others forums dont say bug to ctrl + minor ? again lol :P

I think needn't to dispute this.

FatM4n

other forums it's like
    ko4life and knightonlineranking the only 2 big forume and ofc the millions of turkish forums.

To use a key to get nearly unlimitde healing ability (ctrl+minor) is just so wrong and imho a bug to me

TRiski_uNaL

all of u thinking wrong

kibal

Originally posted by TRiski_uNaL
    Ctrl + Minor not bug. u know wrong. only a piece of KO. u cant click ctrl fast so u'r saying bug. lol :P *

if this be bug why this game when since start still continue ? beacuse this is not bug ! . *ok ? underStand ?

i hope i can tell u.
    u still can glich and still being a bug ,right?

kibal

Dunno if u can udnerstand me , i dont care if ctr minor ( i dont like it) is a bug or no .
    The problem is that there are a lot of ctr minor users than do not use the hands for hold the ctr just an object like a piece of paper .

FatM4n

either way ctrl+minor is a bug whatever if they tape donw ctrl or not

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234