Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

CureOrDie - Level 72 Int Priest PK MOVIE 1

This is a discussion on CureOrDie - Level 72 Int Priest PK MOVIE 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4/10.. ur skill as healer isnt rly high, cures & debuffs are ok but the heals.. alone that you dont ...
Page: 3

4/10..
    ur skill as healer isnt rly high, cures & debuffs are ok but the heals.. alone that you dont have that 54heal skill on ur bar (atleast I didnt saw it in the whole movie) told me enough, also I wouldnt be proud if I ride xp partys the half movie and just spam around party heals. You should try to use complet healing and even HP restore heals more.

and btw curing away DOT helps alot

4/10..
    ur skill as healer isnt rly high, cures & debuffs are ok but the heals.. alone that you dont have that 54heal skill on ur bar (atleast I didnt saw it in the whole movie) told me enough, also I wouldnt be proud if I ride xp partys the half movie and just spam around party heals. You should try to use complet healing and even HP restore heals more.

and btw curing away DOT helps alot[/b]
    yah i agree, i think before anything the priest should cure before debuffing and blabla, which you didnt, but i guess thats just ur way of playing maybe... but yeah like nord said, complete healing and hp restore spells would help alot. pk scenes were good but nothing special that took much skill.
    either way, i enjoyed watching the pk, but linkin park... as much as i like their music, it doesnt take long before u get sick of it

kibal

Isnt bad at all , but is so hard make a good video when there r a lot already and raid xp party iosnt nothing new also 121723 orcs vs 1-2 humans is a bit bored .

But take care cose ur mates ll flame u since u didnt put in the video scenes where u got pwned.

you put only the times you own? :mellow:

when i were in the party we owned you all the times <_<[/b]

cool movie, raid is well organized, but try putting times when we win, u show ursleves like u never died when trying to raid us and its not true.

however i like the team play [/b]

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

hi man. have you ever heard of complete healing.

its not even on your bar[/b]
    I have heard of it, and its not on my bar.

Your point? I got my own healing style and it doesnt have 2 be the same as yours. Theres more then 1 way 2 play a char u know.

And if ur gonna critisize make it constructive like the other 3 ppl did after you.

wuts wit people talking about nations orcs or humans. u think orcs rule logos? wen miracle came to human side after ironmix disbanded,there was like 4 top human clans including us, the only reason why i believe we went orc is to try something new and for the fact that the sides werent evened out,so here we are at orc side and theres still 2-3 top humans clans, and we still pawned them,and now that we are at orc side some people wana jump on the wagon and jump the fence where the grass is "green"

its a video that is all not about whose on whose side

movie is not something special,its party vs party(u had 2 int healers if im not wrong),
    somewhere party vs 4-5 peeps
    u had 1 fight 3vparty and that was nice,but the rest aint rly something :P
    thats about movie....
    about u as priest: run forward before each spell u cast,that way u wont get ur spells broken
    if it gets broken dont stand at place and keep trying it until u get casting succesfull,run forward and try again...[/b]

4/10..

and btw curing away DOT helps alot[/b]

yah i agree, i think before anything the priest should cure before debuffing and blabla, which you didnt, but i guess thats just ur way of playing maybe... but yeah like nord said, complete healing and hp restore spells would help alot. pk scenes were good but nothing special that took much skill.
    either way, i enjoyed watching the pk, but linkin park... as much as i like their music, it doesnt take long before u get sick of it[/b]
    1st to _ArchDevil_. Only had 2 full healers in the party for a couple of the clips. And the only clips which had them were when we were fighting miracle, who party with 3 70+ full healers/duffers and the rest melee. Its difficult to see whats happening from the point of an intel priest cos u dont get as much of the view, but in all the scenes when there was a full party, we were actually fighting 10+ humans most of the time, and when u fight miracle, (who have a 75+ melee, the rest 72+ melee and 3 full healers full duffers) its difficult with just 1 priest, hence we had 2.

Also i do move around after every skill, only in a few places in that movie i didnt, and theres normally a reason for it.

2nd to Nordfront. 1stly the bolded thing is a big contradiction :P. I see ur point about the level 54 heal skill, and i have tried using it, but the reason why i dont have it is cos most of the time i pk with similar ppl and they are generally quite strong, and complete party heal doesnt have a huge recharge time. So normally, i can give a 1920 and use party heal complete and it has the same effect. Its just the style i have i guess. There is no right or wrong in playing any character in KO. there is no right or wrong combo as long as it works, and my priest style or heals style is different 2 urs, doesnt make it shit. i can understand using restore, k i didnt really think that skill as that important in pk but ill try it out.

3rd to Lethal. Cures always come before debuffs and most of the time before heals, i know that. But from a video u cant see the situation. In some cases cures are not the most important thing. I think your prolly reffering to the clip outside HB when the whole party was debuffed and i just duffed and healed. Well 1stly that was cos there was another priest in the party and i thought he wud cure.. which he obvs didnt, but also, when fighting miracle which is what was happening, they had 3 intel priests. I cud cure the whole lot and the next second boom they all duffed with torment again. None of them had subside so i knew the melee would still be hitting hard. So i base what i do 1st on the situation. Ofcs if someone is getting owned ill cure them, which i did.

But neway points taken.

Isnt bad at all , but is so hard make a good video when there r a lot already and raid xp party iosnt nothing new also 121723 orcs vs 1-2 humans is a bit bored .

But take care cose ur mates ll flame u since u didnt put in the video scenes where u got pwned.[/b]
    Like i said 2 the other guy i duno which movie your watching. There is no clip when its &#39;121723 orcs vs 1-2 humans&#39;

If u just wanna flame dont post.

kibal

Like i said 2 the other guy i duno which movie your watching. There is no clip when its &#39;121723 orcs vs 1-2 humans&#39;

If u just wanna flame dont post.[/b]
    Ok im wrong werent 123123 orcs vs 2 humans , were 3 partys of orcs vs -7-8 humans.

Wrong again. 3 of us raiding 8 man mage party..
    5 of us raiding DK party
    5 of us raiding 8 man mage party
    Next clip there were more orcs then humans agreed
    Our party vs 20+ humans inc miracle
    Us vs miracle 8v8
    8v8 EW
    Me and Steven vs 10+ humans

sry still a flame post 2 me

kibal

Wrong again. 3 of us raiding 8 man mage party..
    5 of us raiding DK party
    5 of us raiding 8 man mage party
    Next clip there were more orcs then humans agreed
    Our party vs 20+ humans inc miracle
    Us vs miracle 8v8
    8v8 EW
    Me and Steven vs 10+ humans
    sry still a flame post 2 me[/b]
    Didnt count xp party (is just stupid scrolls vs buff ,3 men party is enouhg for raid them)
    -2:49-3:29: 11 orcs vs 8 humans ( like 2 or 3 was so far so they didnt attack)
    -3:30-4:27: 10 orcs vs 10humans ( half of the humans were sins spiking and runing )
    -3:31-5:41: 11 orcs vs 6 humans.
    -5:41-6:33 : 12 orcs vs 6-7 humans.

At least i whatched that.

2nd to Nordfront. 1stly the bolded thing is a big contradiction :P. I see ur point about the level 54 heal skill, and i have tried using it, but the reason why i dont have it is cos most of the time i pk with similar ppl and they are generally quite strong, and complete party heal doesnt have a huge recharge time. So normally, i can give a 1920 and use party heal complete and it has the same effect. Its just the style i have i guess. There is no right or wrong in playing any character in KO. there is no right or wrong combo as long as it works, and my priest style or heals style is different 2 urs, doesnt make it shit. i can understand using restore, k i didnt really think that skill as that important in pk but ill try it out.[/b]
    the complete healing (lvl 54 skill) is really usefull if u have like 20 humans on ur ass, because when u do the complete party heal, that uses 1920 MP, u have to do soul pot to keep healing, and before u can do that heal again u probably already died or had the luck to town. For the complete heal lvl 54 skill u only need 960 MP, thats a lot less then the 1920 and u can do it longer cuz u dont need a soul pot after that heal and just can spam HP pots. I use it alot and it works really great for me.

kibal

the complete healing (lvl 54 skill) is really usefull if u have like 20 humans on ur ass, because when u do the complete party heal, that uses 1920 MP, u have to do soul pot to keep healing, and before u can do that heal again u probably already died or had the luck to town. For the complete heal lvl 54 skill u only need 960 MP, thats a lot less then the 1920 and u can do it longer cuz u dont need a soul pot after that heal and just can spam HP pots. I use it alot and it works really great for me.[/b]

This heal pwnz for /town too xD.

_ArchDevil_

Rajiv baba,every time u post smtg expect flames
    thats how it works,some ppl dont like it some like it,as some1 said: dont post anything if u dont want to hear everything
    next time put more 8v8 scenes,and when u r outnumbered
    those scenes u said,when there was even number of u and humans-u didnt count orcs who werent
    in ur party

about 54skill- yep u should use it... it has long refresh its true,but while it refreshes u can use ur debuffs
    and party heals....
    refresh of 54= full party heal-960 party heal-1 debuff.... then again 54 heal
    so its like u can spam: debuff-party heal-960 party-54heal-debuff....
    and remember to use cure before anything else... if some1s debuffed he might be owned in 2 secs

about moving before each spell... u said right reason for not moving,and I dont see any good reason why u havent
    ran when there was liek 7-8 humans on u,u were just standing at place and getting ur heals broken

the complete healing (lvl 54 skill) is really usefull if u have like 20 humans on ur ass, because when u do the complete party heal, that uses 1920 MP, u have to do soul pot to keep healing, and before u can do that heal again u probably already died or had the luck to town. For the complete heal lvl 54 skill u only need 960 MP, thats a lot less then the 1920 and u can do it longer cuz u dont need a soul pot after that heal and just can spam HP pots. I use it alot and it works really great for me.[/b]
    point & reason
    and well the 48resotre heals 166/hp second for 20seconds so thats total 2500hp so theres a very good reason to use it
    + rly its nothin great if you ride a ew party or a dk party as scroled party with a debuffer, or dk.. who the fuk xps on dk excapt noobs?
    and a ew partys ._. if I pk with kewl we actully take out ew partys with 2players, kewl (ice hp mage) and me (bp deduffer)

10/10 ofcourse.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast