Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

CureOrDie - Level 72 Int Priest PK MOVIE 1

This is a discussion on CureOrDie - Level 72 Int Priest PK MOVIE 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can u uplodad for me first and last song from this vid? Reapers PK Movie: http://files.filefront.com//;7146274;;/ plsssss...
Page: 4

beef

can u uplodad for me first and last song from this vid? Reapers PK Movie: http://files.filefront.com//;7146274;;/ plsssss

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

yeh i see the benefits of using complete heal.

but arch i still dont see where i stand and get my heals broken in that movie. im always moving around and rarely just standing there.

and nord, ew parties arnt always easy 2 take out.. i gurantee u cant take out some of the mage ew parties they have in logos, just u and ur mage.

it aint hard to kill partys, dosnt madder what ppl with what gear and what lvls are in there as long you play with ppl who got a brain in there head and skill, the secret is called Luring, Cure/Duffs & a gg mage. ofc it dosnt work everytime but It works good enough to do 1 - 2k np in 30min cz pk.

yep.

Neway ur points taken.

But i still think im worth more then 4/10 :\

HeaLeR_KinG

<3 it gj aga !

9/10

Didnt count xp party (is just stupid scrolls vs buff ,3 men party is enouhg for raid them)
    -2:49-3:29: 11 orcs vs 8 humans ( like 2 or 3 was so far so they didnt attack)
    -3:30-4:27: 10 orcs vs 10humans ( half of the humans were sins spiking and runing )
    -3:31-5:41: 11 orcs vs 6 humans.
    -5:41-6:33 : 12 orcs vs 6-7 humans.

At least i whatched that.[/b]
    The only valid one there is 2:49-3:29 and 5.31 - 5.41 ( i think thts what u mean )

Apart from that, 3.30 - 4.27, i dont see the other 2 orcs not from our party, and i also dont see the hit and run sins. ofcs a few hit and ran, but thats what they do, but the majoraty of ppl attacked - a bp, calvienklein, immanual his priest, and some others.

5.41-6.33 count again pls, its just our party and a few noob orc sins and a hell of alot mroe then 6-7 humans.

If u think ur so brilliant lets see ur pk movie plx.

killa

nice ^^

yep.

Neway ur points taken.

But i still think im worth more then 4/10 :\[/b]
    thats his opinion, lucky not every1 have the same opinion..

*sigh* ppl from ares always think they are 2 good for everyone

SpinalTap

I get tired of watching raiding parties in cz, but sometimes it is the only thing to do. If you know the party is running on buffs(EW), reverse life works just as good as parasite. Also there is one scene where the single 10k heal would have helped alot on your warrior where you just used 1920, the only reason he survived was because of the rogues minor healing. PKing on logos looks alot easier than on ares, because that Miracle clan if organized at all when pking or xping, should automatically go for you or the other priest, which from your videos they only did once, and you would have died if not for the other priest healing you(when 2 rogues came after you). A 72 duffer w/ only one pk bar amazes me, I use at least 2, one for duffs and 1 for heals but to each his own. And in those fights on the way to 6 side of bowl, there were plenty of orcs there to help you, and with the fight w/ Miracle outside of human base, there was at least 1 warrior and a priest, both w/ glowing armbands there to help you out. You are pretty quick w/ cures, to me, you rely on torment too much, not enough malice and parasite(yes you used them, but your party could have taken the priests down alot quickers in some instances). With little to no weapon defense on logos I would assume you&#39;d use massive in some cases, especially on that lvl 75 warrior you mentioned, but you might not be skilled for massive, I don&#39;t know)

6/10 music is over used and annoying after awhile and just another "let me spam full heal whenever it recharges" movie

_ArchDevil_

yeh i see the benefits of using complete heal.
    but arch i still dont see where i stand and get my heals broken in that movie. im always moving around and rarely just standing there.[/b]
    9:58-10:15

btw im tomo

*sigh* ppl from ares always think they are 2 good for everyone[/b]
    why should i think im 2 good for everyone? thats bullshit, i just wanna help u get better if u dont wanna get better then just ignore me -_-

k ty but just cos i dont use 1 skill dont make me noob

xanarchistx

9/10..

Only one BP Kill?
    Sux! You woulda pwnd.

Hated BP went back 2 int lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast