Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

CureOrDie - Level 72 Int Priest PK MOVIE 1

This is a discussion on CureOrDie - Level 72 Int Priest PK MOVIE 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it aint hard to kill partys, dosnt madder what ppl with what gear and what lvls are in there as ...
Page: 5

it aint hard to kill partys, dosnt madder what ppl with what gear and what lvls are in there as long you play with ppl who got a brain in there head and skill, the secret is called Luring, Cure/Duffs & a gg mage. ofc it dosnt work everytime but It works good enough to do 1 - 2k np in 30min cz pk.[/b]
    and what is when the enemy party got brains too?

then they will run around whole time and then crash on each other and the better party will win or they play the run around game till there pots & scrol are over

btw you pissed The_Healer so much that he had to pm me ingame and tell me to read the topic

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i really dont care who i pissed :/

Its his fault for getting stressed over someone elses pk movie xD

And i only got pissed at him cos he flamed me.

Just cos i dont use 1 skill doesnt mean u go and say i cant pk.

I took ur points. I could have said fuk u blabla but i didnt. I only replied as to why i dont. Tryin 2 justify why i dont doesnt mean that ur way is better, its called discussion.

SirKnight

my rate is 6/10

I dont like raiding exp party parts much. Next time make a vid with more action in bowl or 8v8 etc. ^^

gl

SpinalTap

You don't use a few skills if you are 60 heal/60 duff/5 master
    54 heal
    restores
    massive
    reverse life(hardly used by anyone but still helpful against xp parties)
    cure disease

SexyReplay

o.o

Blancanieves

normal cure
    no good heal i think
    and u malice ppl that was tormented.. :S
    u parasited ppl that was redballing

6/10

damn dawg they gangbangin u in this topic LOL, give him a break guys he just turned priest from warrior, takes time to be good at wut you do, if you wana c his warrior skills im more than happy to let him use mine for another warrior pk video :P ive seen lot of pk videos and i think my clannie has one of the best movie making skills here. u flame at how he pks but u dont see his real talent in makin the video.lets see you guys make a video and ull see how many people will gangbang u cause ur skills sucks or wutever and u just wanted to post a video u were proud to make

damn dawg they gangbangin u in this topic LOL, give him a break guys he just turned priest from warrior, takes time to be good at wut you do, if you wana c his warrior skills im more than happy to let him use mine for another warrior pk video :P ive seen lot of pk videos and i think my clannie has one of the best movie making skills here. u flame at how he pks but u dont see his real talent in makin the video.lets see you guys make a video and ull see how many people will gangbang u cause ur skills sucks or wutever and u just wanted to post a video u were proud to make[/b]
    Yeh but other than just watching it, the whole point of this post was for us to comment on how he pk's, how the video is made is just a bonus. I'd rather a film full of skillful pking over a shitty vid full of effects, same with anybody. Anyway, were not bashing him, just giving him tips :P

I have heard of it, and its not on my bar.

Your point? I got my own healing style and it doesnt have 2 be the same as yours. Theres more then 1 way 2 play a char u know.

And if ur gonna critisize make it constructive like the other 3 ppl did after you.[/b]
    it's not about style, it's factual

its better to use complete healing (maybe not for all situations, but there definitely are numerous situations where 10k heal is useful)

i.e. all the time you spend spamming 1920 on yourself to get back up to full was wasted. throw a complete heal on yourself, drop a torment, and then throw a 10k party heal. same time frame, more kills

just like how one could say i prefer 480 heal because its my style and it uses less mana

9:58-10:15

btw im tomo [/b]

rehost your bera dcz pls

ive been missing soem good old tomo/frost action =[

rostoen1990

Damn you!
    You make me miss my priest, and PK with you guys :lol:
    Im not a big linking park fan, but its ok

Very good movie tho B)

it's not about style, it's factual

its better to use complete healing (maybe not for all situations, but there definitely are numerous situations where 10k heal is useful)

i.e. all the time you spend spamming 1920 on yourself to get back up to full was wasted. throw a complete heal on yourself, drop a torment, and then throw a 10k party heal. same time frame, more kills
    just like how one could say i prefer 480 heal because its my style and it uses less mana[/b]
    I agree with u and i take your point and im working on it :P

Remember that i played FH on dies, started warrior on logos since it started and just became priest again a few weeks ago. Im using all my old healing styles and havent really changed them. So ye i prolly do have 2 adapt, but ppl that i pk with can tell u that the way i heal cure and duff keeps them alive alot longer then alot of the other priests on any server

Puter

9/10 gj

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast