Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CyrStalAFX MyFinalWish pk video

This is a discussion on CyrStalAFX MyFinalWish pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks to bounty and dark3lf u guys are great ^^...
Page: 3

TIDUSAFX

Thanks to bounty and dark3lf u guys are great ^^

ur not using minor, ur combo truly sucks cuz ur pressing the skills, and not using all of them. hate me for telling u the truth, if u dont like it dont post it again.

stop flaming tidus he owns. u would know if u pk with him.. he just needs to learn how to make better vids XD[/b]
    oh jesus, where is your evidence for this.

i played beramus ardream on both nations for a year, and lvl 60+ for over 2 years, ive known this guy a while, and he used to be cool, now hes scammer fagget who ks's vs and run's from vs even after bragging specifically that he could waste a specific person in a vs*cough rephlex**cough and THEN RUNS THE FUCK AWAY!

STICK THAT IN YOUR VIDEO AND SMOKE IT.

p.s. oh yeah 2 years later and you still cant Minor heal?

ftw mate u pwn

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

that was just an all-around ignorant statement[/b]
    How come? Just because he doesn't use minor combo it makes him noob? You're the one who's being ignorant.

TIDUSAFX

:lol: thanks u everyone for the support ^^ i will start workin on a new video soon :P

i wouldn't suggest it.

oh jesus, where is your evidence for this.

i played beramus ardream on both nations for a year, and lvl 60+ for over 2 years, ive known this guy a while, and he used to be cool, now hes scammer fagget who ks's vs and run's from vs even after bragging specifically that he could waste a specific person in a vs*cough rephlex**cough and THEN RUNS THE FUCK AWAY!

STICK THAT IN YOUR VIDEO AND SMOKE IT.

p.s. oh yeah 2 years later and you still cant Minor heal?

ftw mate u pwn u fukin black peice of shit[/b]
    Been on Beramus since it opened and have never heard of you. At least Tidus is known unlike you, you racist piece of shit.

up for the brave guy, with all the negative replies and flames, you still make your video. Just funny on how others think about your movie, nothing violated the forum rules. Regardless other like it or not, people still watched it then make comments. Next time make a movie walking around moradon killing worm and people still watch it and curse the shit out of you again.

Boyce

Thanks to thoese who liked the movie and for who dident stop hatein and just play the game[/b]
    Wtf? You posted a video, people are going to criticise what is good and bad about it.
    Btw, horrible rogue.

TIDUSAFX

:P

rephlex

you dont know zealous?

you must not have spent much time in ardream in the last like...3 years?

shit son

TIDUSAFX

i dont even know the guy he must be noone special u must be the only one who knows him coz u baba shoped and he sold u shit :lol:

in the first min its realy bornig but i like adream

i dont realy like ur combo but i think u have alot of items uniques cuz that u permit urself to use pots...

at all i like it ^^

6.5\10

btw what server u are?

TIDUSAFX

lol i have kikry+1 for uniqs if u see in the movie i open my invetry all the time and what do u see nuthin but +7 shit and kikry rings....and am in beramus

TIDUSAFX

:blink:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast