Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CyrStalAFX MyFinalWish pk video

This is a discussion on CyrStalAFX MyFinalWish pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been on Beramus since it opened and have never heard of you. At least Tidus is known unlike you, you ...
Page: 4

Been on Beramus since it opened and have never heard of you. At least Tidus is known unlike you, you racist piece of shit.[/b]
    lol DONT be a fool, look to the right and youl see the zealous plays on akara server know.

he is my brother and has gone under the name of PunkStyle, NZWeedman and Aotearoa

i played Pure_Knight and Pure_Flame

and at the begining for a while on beramus we shared Pure_Assassin

and im not racist im just aware of differing trends in ethnicity

everybody knows blakc people are poor mother fuckers just look at africa

if you knew anything you would realise that any racial grouping is false because the idea of race is falicous because it has no scientific basis

in modern times it has been replaced by ethinicity so, if i am a racist that doesnt really matter because race does not exist.

i would not have a problem with tidus if he had the skillz to back up his ego but he does not his videos are evidence.

As KO players you should all know the feeling of hatred and anger you get when someone ks's a vs your making or when someone runs away.

edit: there was a BP called zealous in ardream but that is not the zealous who posted prevously.

TIDUSAFX

wtf are u talkin about i dont ks anyone were did u see in this video one time that i ksed ......nowere and not all black are fukin poor come on we got one dumb ass black nigga running for president aw wait maybes hes poor to aw snaps guss whos winnin the election a black man aw shit i guss the white people are gunna be broke now

But, you sure prove that blacks are illiterate.

sucky movie also ur combo sucks too.

TIDUSAFX

:lol: thanks

Been on Beramus since it opened and have never heard of you. At least Tidus is known unlike you, you racist piece of shit.[/b]
    Yeah you have, i was in LiQuiD With you dipshit xP

TIDUSAFX

i was in liquid and i dont remeber u......

i was in liquid and i dont remeber u......[/b]
    Was in LiQuiD before you mate. Also Burberry, LooneyToons. I remember you and old owner of TOMAFX from xX_Kindred_Xx and shit. Lol nubs scammer, your mud at ko.

Banned

wtf are u talkin about i dont ks anyone were did u see in this video one time that i ksed ......nowere and not all black are fukin poor come on we got one dumb ass black nigga running for president aw wait maybes hes poor to aw snaps guss whos winnin the election a black man aw shit i guss the white people are gunna be broke now[/b]

and how old are you? took me a couple minutes to understand ur english learn to spell/combo

wtf are u talkin about i dont ks anyone were did u see in this video one time that i ksed ......nowere and not all black are fukin poor come on we got one dumb ass black nigga running for president aw wait maybes hes poor to aw snaps guss whos winnin the election a black man aw shit i guss the white people are gunna be broke now[/b]
    umm lets see you ksed my vs's in ardream

and you ran from me many times in a vs, not in a video, in the game, mutha fukka.

oh yeah a black man is running for president black people arent poor, nice logic there buddy.

TIDUSAFX

:lol: thanks u everyone for the support new video comein out soon

:lol: thanks u everyone for the support new video comein out soon[/b]

please NO !

no1 really cares about ardream anyway

hey tidux how much attack do u have ?:P

and how old are you? took me a couple minutes to understand ur english learn to spell/combo[/b]
    stolez0rs my old avatar

TIDUSAFX

i think like a little over 1k

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast