Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched

This is a discussion on CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kinda harsh posts, but I think for your syle, you do just fine for ardream. If your Pc runs half ...
Page: 3

zheka1k

kinda harsh posts, but I think for your syle, you do just fine for ardream. If your Pc runs half decent FPS you should learn to MH and MH combo, just take a few hundred souls to arena, you'll get the hang of it.[/b]
    Finally someone that actually brings him up, thats the right thing to do

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Why are u making pk movies , pk movies being made in order to show how good you are , not to show how sux u r .

Check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPk8W5MBme4 .

Why are u making pk movies , pk movies being made in order to show how good you are , not to show how sux u r .

Check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPk8W5MBme4 .[/b]

i watched this one b4 your movies r sick =D btw wat server???

CuriositY

I think wasn't that bad.. Need some practice but its still good..

zheka1k

Ignorant idiots like you crave too much attention, dont u think your own topic was enough, and i think you are trying to hijack his topic, i think there is something in the rules about that.

Banned

i watched this one b4 your movies r sick =D btw wat server???[/b]
    Manes...@CyrstalAFX: Stop using hp pots try minor and set your skill bar 1 with light feet cuz you're always changeing skill bar to light feet

Kreeden

Anus.

3/10

TIDUSAFX

i dont have to flip skillbars for light feet i just right click it

Banned

Actually posting your movie in another person's movie topic, plz go Benoit yourself.

rephlex

Benoit yourself.[/b]
    LOLOL

and yes, i suck at rogue

D:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ignorant idiots like you crave too much attention, dont u think your own topic was enough, and i think you are trying to hijack his topic, i think there is something in the rules about that.[/b]
    honestly , you are so childish ... ofc that my intention was to show him that his movie isn't as good as he thinks it is ...

grow up and go report to your mommy for "hijacking" oky ? <_<

zheka1k

honestly , you are so childish ... ofc that my intention was to show him that his movie isn&#39;t as good as he thinks it is ...

grow up and go report to your mommy for "hijacking" oky ? <_<[/b]
    Your trying to call someone a child with a childish reply, huh. Funny, i almost laughed.

Banned

Your trying to call someone a child with a childish reply, huh. Funny, i almost laughed.[/b]
    +1 And show his movie is not good? I think he may have figured it out when almost everyone gave him a rating below 5. A simple your movie is trash would have sufficed. You for some reason thought this was the opportunity to get some attention , but in another person&#39;s move sections...Thats just wow

zheka1k

+1 And show his movie is not good? I think he may have figured it out when almost everyone gave him a rating below 5. A simple your movie is trash would have sufficed. You for some reason thought this was the opportunity to get some attention , but in another person&#39;s move sections...Thats just wow[/b]
    Sadly he wouldn&#39;t understand, that&#39;s children for you, eh.

Banned

pretty nice vid :P ,,,,, was there a koxp xD ?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast