Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched

This is a discussion on CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol thanks dont see wye noone likes the video :blink: i will make a new one i gess <_<...
Page: 4

TIDUSAFX

lol thanks dont see wye noone likes the video :blink: i will make a new one i gess <_<

Mavetse

i dont like ardream movies ! :<

damn, can c how can u play with that skillbar h34r:

TIDUSAFX

its easy coz i click skills >< no flam plz <_<

TOMAFXX

i honestly dont get why ppl talk shit, he just wanted to share his stuff, and you guys do is talk shit, ppl have their own ways of combo, for instant, i played a lvl 72 rogue for a while basic gear shell 8, emes, rols, ib,in, and i click my skills, and pot, and i always beat lvl 80 warrior, and this is on BERAMUS, most of these fucking noob ass warrior had +9 shit, im a warrior guy my self, put me a warrior and i could rape almost anyone, but come on this shit is sad, talkn shit, just pathetic

zheka1k

i honestly dont get why ppl talk shit, he just wanted to share his stuff, and you guys do is talk shit, ppl have their own ways of combo, for instant, i played a lvl 72 rogue for a while basic gear shell 8, emes, rols, ib,in, and i click my skills, and pot, and i always beat lvl 80 warrior, and this is on BERAMUS, most of these fucking noob ass warrior had +9 shit, im a warrior guy my self, put me a warrior and i could rape almost anyone, but come on this shit is sad, talkn shit, just pathetic[/b]
    You have officially overused the word "SHIT", and no a lvl 72 rogue that uses hp pots cant beat a lvl 80 warrior lolz.

rephlex

were the 80 warriors afk?

kinda sad to use pots on a 72 rogue, at least tidus has an excuse with 1600mana :/

TIDUSAFX

its just me and tom are really old players when we started Ko everyone clicked and nocone knew how to minor heal and i play warrior as well

Hey tidus its me herb, you rock dont ever change. Your a slower levler then me and i was 61 for a year and a half xD. Keep it up, you pwn in ardream. These Heroes Talk all the crap in the world, Tidus has been around longer then 90% of the people posting in this topic. He may not be a unreal Ko player but hes a legend to a few people..lol.

TOMAFXX

You have officially overused the word "SHIT", and no a lvl 72 rogue that uses hp pots cant beat a lvl 80 warrior lolz.[/b]
    dude, to me, sounds liek you dont know shit, so i suggest you just shut the lil deep throatin mouth of yours, aight lil gurl?

tamachan

i honestly dont get why ppl talk shit, he just wanted to share his stuff, and you guys do is talk shit, ppl have their own ways of combo, for instant, i played a lvl 72 rogue for a while basic gear shell 8, emes, rols, ib,in, and i click my skills, and pot, and i always beat lvl 80 warrior, and this is on BERAMUS, most of these fucking noob ass warrior had +9 shit, im a warrior guy my self, put me a warrior and i could rape almost anyone, but come on this shit is sad, talkn shit, just pathetic[/b]
    dude, to me, sounds liek you dont know shit, so i suggest you just shut the lil deep throatin mouth of yours, aight lil gurl?[/b]

The only person here talking shit is you. I too honestly dont get why people like you talk shit.

nathan16

ok // i guess

TIDUSAFX

lol thanks herbie :lol: allways been a good friend

zheka1k

dude, to me, sounds liek you dont know shit, so i suggest you just shut the lil deep throatin mouth of yours, aight lil gurl?[/b]
    LOL. so ur saying at lvl 72 with just ok gear, u can beat a lvl 80 warrior while using hp pots. Please lol. maybe if he was sleep u might have a chance lol.

Buff0

as long as i can kill i do w/e it takes plus these noobs i dont even need to minor combo on them[/b]
    As your signature says

Dont try to be a legend plz

Seekor

Sorry for my ignorance on the first post i did not watch it all the way through.

7/10

I used to click my skills over a year / 2 years ago and i switched your combo doesnt look to bad but with using the numbers instead it will be more smooth and consistant i know it takes a bit of work.

And just a recommendation on your gear possibly changing your chitins for fp +8 might be a good idea.

Oh yeah and also i was just wondering if you could let me know ur stats.

Good choice on music aswell.

Good luck with your rogue :].

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast