Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched

This is a discussion on CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks...
Page: 6

TIDUSAFX

thanks

TIDUSAFX

Not Good guy..ur itens make the difference...

3/10

pce[/b]
    hmm dident u see my last post my items are not good :huh:

Hmm, constructive criticism...

How about, grab a friend(preferably a priest that can out heal your damage) and go to the arena and get used to comboing without clicking your skills. After you get that down(won't take you long) start working on mh combo. No point saying i only have 1.6k mana i cant mh combo, just learn at what speed u can mh without running out of mana, and waiting for a soul pot, while dying because you aren't healing. Looks like you have good pk skills, just need to use mh combo/stop clicking your skills. Also, run ardream 24/7 and get some ROL's to replace your kekury rings, that will help your mana a lot.

Good luck, and make a new video at a later date.

TIDUSAFX

naa am never gunna learn the mh combo its just not my style and rols... naa dont need them eatherr coz people will call me noob when i beat them and say its the items thats owned them so i will keep my nooby gear and keep rippin adream in my image

umm if you wont accept advise, i guess all that i can say is ppl should continue to post videos of them beating u full hp like that 1 guy. good luck, i guess?

love the music in the beginning, gota love requiem for a dream. 8/10 if you would of kept the music up. but 3/10 since the music turned realy bad.

TIDUSAFX

umm if you wont accept advise, i guess all that i can say is ppl should continue to post videos of them beating u full hp like that 1 guy. good luck, i guess?[/b]
    for one that guy did not beat me i was maliced thats wye i was sittin next to shmeck and he knew i was maliced thats the only reason wye he even tryed to hit me

malice doesnt effect the fact that you couldn't move his hp. and im sure he can beat you malice or not, maybe just not in 15 seconds like before.

TIDUSAFX

lol yea to bad we 1v1ed again and i won with half hp and it was a fair fight no malice no parsite i wonder wye he dident post that n youtube......

whatever you say, i don't know why you insist on argueing...it's a proven fact mh is better than hp pots, you can't do it, therefore you are a shit rogue, end of story. ty, not wasting anymore time replying to you.

i thought it was good jus says that u dont even need to use minor which is better then pot to beat those dudes ...and way i see that means ur preaty good

uhmm kinda bad bcz... theres 2 answer to ur vid :x or the ppl u attack in that vid are noobs bcz they cant kill u when u r just potting hp or u r so geared so they dont hit u a shit :S how a warrior cant kill u in a vs damn? ._. and u arent using minor or something... i give 4/10 i just saw the first minut of the vid, some tips could be u need to use minor and change ur skill bar :x bcz u cant do minor with that skill bar.

not so bad movie.. 6/10 . i love the 1st song...well its <3 you made a movie of your own its an accomplishment ...its just that you cant please everyone with it

You can be better if you minor+combo...take sometime to practice it...the rest were fine...

rephlex

lol yea to bad we 1v1ed again and i won with half hp and it was a fair fight no malice no parsite i wonder wye he dident post that n youtube......[/b]
    tidus, what motivates you to lie?

you weren&#39;t maliced in the vid, and you ran like a bitch. then i beat you with runt (his personal priest) watching, so you obviously weren&#39;t maliced.

i think i said before, you&#39;re really boring and when i get the time i&#39;ll upload the vid where i kill you with runt right there.

maybe, like i do, you could post some proof to your claims (like beating me lolol)

TIDUSAFX

tidus, what motivates you to lie?

you weren&#39;t maliced in the vid, and you ran like a bitch. then i beat you with runt (his personal priest) watching, so you obviously weren&#39;t maliced.

i think i said before, you&#39;re really boring and when i get the time i&#39;ll upload the vid where i kill you with runt right there.

maybe, like i do, you could post some proof to your claims (like beating me lolol)[/b]
    for one a prist from bunnieranch was right beside me when i bet u in the war and sure if i want plz upload all u want stilll dont chang the fact u a noob u came on the human side just to pk with me u pmed me plz cyrstal add me and shmeck naa fuk that u fuk heads u fukin post wack videos about me so ur never gettin in my legit partys get ur own nps :P noob ass niggu

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast