Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched

This is a discussion on CyrStalAFX Part4 Cant Be Touched within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for one a prist from bunnieranch was right beside me when i bet u in the war and sure if ...
Page: 7

rephlex

for one a prist from bunnieranch was right beside me when i bet u in the war and sure if i want plz upload all u want stilll dont chang the fact u a noob u came on the human side just to pk with me u pmed me plz cyrstal add me and shmeck naa fuk that u fuk heads u fukin post wack videos about me so ur never gettin in my legit partys get ur own nps :P noob ass niggu[/b]
    yeah, 3 other people play my account and we all agree that i'm the most skilled in 1v1's. you've never beat me, but probably someone else who plays the account if they were unbuffed

and ROFL, i have not and will never ask you for a party, keep dreaming

TIDUSAFX

ah yea sure the classic 3 people play my account bs u say the same thing everytime i bet u n ur rouge what a loser does not matter am still not the one that came to a new nation just to pk with someone better and still dident get to i gess u spent 20 bucks for no reason lmao aw yea and wye did u quit soon after that after i told u no u cant come party i never seen u again on orc side or human side lol.......get owned

rephlex

actually we nt'd because we were tired of orc side, wanted new scenery. also, during the times WE pk, there are more orcs than humans in dcz and we always have someone to kill.

i don't really want to flame you and be flamed by you. if you want to settle this, come vs me in ardream. we can set up a time and place by letters, no excuses, no bullshit, no using the word "niggu"

bb

TIDUSAFX

lmao dont tell me how to say shit i do what i want when i want and if u wanna throw down lets do it u know me i cant back down from a fight
    and yet u waste 20 more bucks hahah i know u got tired of gettin pwned by me and doctor now ur oc again i guss u will just have to give more of ur nps to me

almost most forgot GAY NIGGU!!! yes with the caps lock...

rephlex

you're an idiot.

point made.

vid sucked.

thread left.

TIDUSAFX

you're an idiot.

point made.

vid sucked.

thread left.[/b]
    ummm can i get a lawl plz this guy was tyin to flam me come out with some new shit we all get that i cant minor and click my skills kid now flam me about something els like my crapy gear or something t that nature some now i think ur out of comebacks well am not i can go for the next 5k post so keep em comein loser and u still have not told me when u wanna throw down

TIDUS, you are very good at showing how immature you are...also very good at making yourself look like an idiot...unfortunately not very good at assassin, kk thnx bb.

TIDUSAFX

TIDUS, you are very good at showing how immature you are...also very good at making yourself look like an idiot...unfortunately not very good at assassin, kk thnx bb.[/b]
    so u wanna start some shit to what u got to say about me come on am waitin dick head

go change your huggies boy

TIDUSAFX

go change your huggies boy[/b]
    lawl what lame comebcak is that....or maybe u got nuthin on me maybe u just wanna hate on my rouge coz ur not on the kill list every war or u can make a pk video like me coz u get no kills or maybe ur just a loser that has a horable life so u come on the fourms to make others fell bad yea i think thats it ur a loser is rl so u need a huge e-dick well let me tell u something kid u a asain in this e-world and thay dont have big dicks

CAN I GET A GOTEM!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGGED ON THIS KID

hes cryin

silverbuffer18

5/10, just cuz u got kills

10/10 great combo great skills great female assasin

TIDUSAFX

thanks alot man glad to see someone likes it

someone give me a rogue with cleaver 7's full plate 7 and quest jewels same level on the same server as this kid, please

TIDUSAFX

lol plz kid u cant touch me even if u had shell+10 i can tell by the way u think u can step up to me i dont even know who u are and i have been playin ko for some time now ....so that makes u a no name who knows u..... ur noone special kid ur tryin to get a name by talkin shit on the fourms lawl plz keep postin no one cares just shows how much of a loser u are

CAN I GET A GOTEMM PLZZ omg RANGEDD ON EM AGAIN!!
    WAR ABBOUT TO START AM GUNNA GO MAKE SOMETHING U CANT THAY CALL IT NPs SON!

lol plz kid u cant touch me even if u had shell+10 i can tell by the way u think u can step up to me i dont even know who u are and i have been playin ko for some time now ....so that makes u a no name who knows u..... ur noone special kid ur tryin to get a name by talkin shit on the fourms lawl plz keep postin no one cares just shows how much of a loser u are

CAN I GET A GOTEMM PLZZ omg RANGEDD ON EM AGAIN!!
    WAR ABBOUT TO START AM GUNNA GO MAKE SOMETHING U CANT THAY CALL IT NPs SON![/b]
    jesus i gatta quote myself first time someone ever did it but i guss i just had to lmao get owned kid!!!!

aw underline the (ur noone special) when u go to school and ur that kid in the back seat ur not black ur just a LOSER!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
    omg kid am havein fun on this fourm omg hella funnie

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast