Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

CZ mage flowchart

This is a discussion on CZ mage flowchart within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Castine slide? ive never slid in a vs in my life. Now youre butthurt that because we ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castine View Post
    slide? ive never slid in a vs in my life. Now youre butthurt that because we press D or move around a little that vs isnt fair? lol youre funny...keep nerd raging man. i think your mad at all these mages that own you becuase your shitty dark pursuer spam cant kill them like they could in beginning of server. Reality check razor...youre not special in any way at this game and have no right calling anyone a bitch with how much you run and town, get that through your egotistical head
    obligatory umadbro?

first off my dark pursuer has always done pitiful damage! so nothing has really changed there.

two, do u think i made this flowchart because
    your mad at all these mages that own you
    you're* and no, it was a joke thread but then you and other clannie jumped in to flame ... i should report you but ill just let go, seriously chillax bro

third, forgive me for being such a fucking faggot and choosing NOT to face a full man party or any other lose-lose situation where i cant possibly win. i only stay to fight when i know that i actually have a chance of winning, ... dunno about you but thats being smart in my book. keep in mind that im unbuffed and solo pking 90% of the times.

fourth, you're babashopped as hell, i know i know, work, no time to play and w/e. all im saying is that for the abysmal gear difference between us two, u shouldnt really be bragging at all.

okay... im done with u now sir, please dont be mad and keep in mind this is a joke thread.

where am i bragging? i would just like you to at least try fighting me on on one for once. Ofc when im in a party im gonna try my best to kill you and mainly you...doesnt everyone when they see your name? but im not talking about that im talking about the times i run out of human base unbuffed and solo, sit and stand for you and imply i want a one on one (regardless of whether your scrolled or anything), and you precede to run run run, wait for your other rogue to get with you and both jump me...its happened a lot in case you cant remember. And ive levelled four mages to 80 on cwest making money along the way and sold 3 of them. Ive earned my gear cuz thats what happens when you work your ass off leveling and making money and i shouldnt have to take crap from you about me babashopping. "it's a joke" is what people always say to mask the flames...but either way im not mad i just think you should try playing a mage if you think its so easy and mindless before you start bashing them

usually i never start crap with people that get on my nerves but fail k2 apr banned me so im bored
    Last edited by Castine; 02-19-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Trolololol.

Sin: CP + spike + blind + thrust + pierce + bloodybeast + beasthiding.
    Dead?
    Yes ---> sweet
    No ---> FML, lightfeet!!

Warrior :
    HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE.

Winning : YAY
    Losing : SCREAM + RUN + throw on shield + town OR HELPLLPLPLP OR Descent.

Warrior is much worse of a skillless class than mage lawl.

every class is pretty simple but it leaves room for peoples tactics and smartness (timing, etc) to do they rest. Priest is probably the hardest of the four...bp especially. but ive never played priest so idk

warrior is the most skill less class.. lmao. I enjoy playing thou atm when i play becuz of the years of playing support and taking serious duffs.

priest is by far the hardest i think.

rogue. cant stand shit talking rogues. They get the best of everything. They can hit hard, they can stealth, they get LF, they get cure, they get heals. Ya their ac isnt beast but jeez.....the 800ac boost is fuckin nice. May take some skill using all of those bad ass skills to stay alive. Taking all this..... this is why I always say Sha21wn is the best rogue in all of KO. He's got the skills to go toe to toe with anyone and his attitude is by far better then anyone's.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Warrior :
    HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE HELL BLADE.

Winning : YAY
    Losing : SCREAM + RUN + throw on shield + town OR HELPLLPLPLP OR Descent.

Warrior is much worse of a skillless class than mage lawl.
    yeah i was actually thinking of making a warrior one

vs situation: WINNING? keep rolling face on keyboard

LOSING? slap shield and run around obstacles until ur above 50% hp

or alternatively if its a warrior from antihackers/dingoes he can just use an abyss pot and keep facerolling his way to victory

edit: @castine those times i was the bait and u kept falling for it. countless times people do that to me (especially me!) so i think u should just get over urself

about the vs's i dont think i ever ran from you unbuffed and willing to not slide, dont remember, either way spamming 750s (with MS on) per second plus 2x vampirics for backup... =/ yeah lets just assume u won in those times u mention k?

aaaand yes now im truly done with u.

lol 10chars aq

onestly that is first razor`s topic that is REALLY funny xD

epic pic

archers = styx + slight movement + ps + slight movement + dp + bigger movement + dp + even bigger movement + Ice/Light Shot + run to the fucking hills!

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    warrior is the most skill less class.. lmao. I enjoy playing thou atm when i play becuz of the years of playing support and taking serious duffs.

priest is by far the hardest i think.

rogue. cant stand shit talking rogues. They get the best of everything. They can hit hard, they can stealth, they get LF, they get cure, they get heals. Ya their ac isnt beast but jeez.....the 800ac boost is fuckin nice. May take some skill using all of those bad ass skills to stay alive. Taking all this..... this is why I always say Sha21wn is the best rogue in all of KO. He's got the skills to go toe to toe with anyone and his attitude is by far better then anyone's.
    Are you serious? Shawn was an ok warrior...average priest at best (from my experience being in the same party with him)...doubt he can be a good sin, but then I do have higher standards.

DP was the best sin imo...undergear and beat everyone 1v1 and fun to party with.

Banned Senior Member

lmao that looks like bbp

Nova town is annoying and its a problem when you go to CZ and throw on your SS and HP gear just in case there's nova town :b

Warrior is more like

Offense
    Bloodying, Hell blade, Hell blade, Hell blade (Your winning enemy runs) Scream, Leg cut, Hell blade (They outrun you somehow and town :b wasted MP pots) I always say: FUCKING BITCH!!

Defense

Throw on Shield, Run, HP pot, Go to easy Mobs in CZ, Scorpion schytze that bitch, HP regened hope to take out one then switch back to Schytze, if theres to many /town or decend.

Defense Duffed

/Town :b

PS: For the smart ass who wants to piss of the enemy off (someone tried this on me lol but failed):
    Shield, Run, HP pot, Go by river boroos for you nation and do a VS there while all the guards hit your enemy at the same time, either way you win if you dont die EXP the enemy or get NPs.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 02-23-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast