Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

:D

This is a discussion on :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol O.o did you like piss em off first? or did you just have a german IGN and they pmed ...
Page: 3

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

lol O.o

did you like piss em off first? or did you just have a german IGN and they pmed you? [/b]
    i guess on that one

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

In your face turks! :lol:

Banned

So, he can't protest a topic that insults his culture? What if you were black, would u appreciate me calling u a ****** and telling u to go back to the rice fields?? No, you wouldn't, so please don't be such a racist son of a bitch when it comes to turks.

Maybe the guy ingame wasn't being racist, but sure as hell you are the racist one here on this topic.[/b]
    atleast get it right the blacks worked on the cotton fields mate

OT: good that turkey lost, all remember when they stabbed 2 leeds fans for no reason? arrogant assholes

If ppl could read and see properly. Its random pms that turks asking if its a german they pmed or just saying german ****.. Don't think its something the guy said.. Think i will take the link away

Banned

you can´t use koxp in forboll =/

So, he can't protest a topic that insults his culture? What if you were black, would u appreciate me calling u a ****** and telling u to go back to the rice fields?? No, you wouldn't, so please don't be such a racist son of a bitch when it comes to turks.

Maybe the guy ingame wasn't being racist, but sure as hell you are the racist one here on this topic.[/b]
    You dumb son of a bitch. Since when has football been racist? It's not like calling someone a ******, it's like saying "haha Brazil beat France" THEN the French say go back to the rice fields, meaning its the French who are racist, now put that with this situation about Turkey and Germany, how the fuck are Germans racist? I went into Ares, shouted "WOOT WOOT GERMANY" and got 17 pm's, all of those had the word fuck in it, 4 of them told me to fuck my god, 7 told me my country is shit ( They meant Germany but I'm not from Germany ).. So, who are the racists? These stupid turks who get sensitive over a football game and cuss people out for trying to celebrate there victory? The idiots who try to protect them on a gaming forum are? Seriously, you guys make too much assumptions.

P.s, Turkey aren't even European, there like 3% in Europe, so please tell me what brings them into the European Cup ? =(

lets stop guys. Bad move by me to post that link Just tot it was funny but back fired.. Sry

lets stop guys. Bad move by me to post that link Just tot it was funny but back fired.. Sry[/b]
    It was, in no way are to blame for this, why close a topic which was perfectly within the rules, and actually, very funny. Just because they cry doesn't mean you have to remove it.

lol funny, I recieved similar PMs too
    No sportsmanship in Turkey...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You dumb son of a bitch. Since when has football been racist? It's not like calling someone a ******, it's like saying "haha Brazil beat France" THEN the French say go back to the rice fields, meaning its the French who are racist, now put that with this situation about Turkey and Germany, how the fuck are Germans racist? I went into Ares, shouted "WOOT WOOT GERMANY" and got 17 pm's, all of those had the word fuck in it, 4 of them told me to fuck my god, 7 told me my country is shit ( They meant Germany but I'm not from Germany ).. So, who are the racists? These stupid turks who get sensitive over a football game and cuss people out for trying to celebrate there victory? The idiots who try to protect them on a gaming forum are? Seriously, you guys make too much assumptions.

P.s, Turkey aren't even European, there like 3% in Europe, so please tell me what brings them into the European Cup ? =([/b]
    Rofl, Im saying YOU ARE RACIST not football as a whole, especially when u said this

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Josh)</div>
    we all know what a disgrace the turkish race is on this game. He started the topic, to make fun of your people for being so sad and sadistic over a game, either its football or knight online, turks always fail.[/b]
    I consider that being racist don&#39;t you? Just because a couple turks pm&#39;d u saying Fuck Germany doesn&#39;t mean the whole turkish race is like that u fucking moron.

Rofl, Im saying YOU ARE RACIST not football as a whole, especially when u said this
    I consider that being racist don&#39;t you? Just because a couple turks pm&#39;d u saying Fuck Germany doesn&#39;t mean the whole turkish race is like that u fucking moron.[/b]
    Don&#39;t get me started onto minorities.
    The majority of turks in this GAME ( notice i said that meaning ko or football ) are sad and sadistic over it, we all know that so why are saying now there not?
    Racist? K kiss my ass, if it takes racism to get the point across to your dumb ass ill use it.

i really have no idea why u guys wasting too much time for cutting a piece of SS and put it in here.

do you know how many turks live in germany? did u see wot happened after the game? there are some particular motherfukers [like you] are pushing ppl into madness. we have no clue why did he swear like this. maybe you shouted something maybe not... my point is, why the fuck did you start this topic? wot&#39;s your point? to make much more turkish hatred? if yes, go ahead and good luck.[/b]

I was running around with the german flag in game, and got 200XXXX pm&#39;s telling me SIEEEEEEE, A.QQQQQQQQQqq uzaaaa.... etc
    If germany would have lost, would I have pmed the turks with a turkish flag and swear on them? Didn&#39;t think so...

As I read your comment, it&#39;s my fault for running around with a german flag cause I support for germany? While turks still can run around with 20xxx off their flags.

come on, shows how ignorant and incommodious u really are, turks cannot accept there lost yet they blame the others for provoking them...

1 good point
    U fit the turkish mentality perfectly, congratulations.

I consider that being racist don&#39;t you? Just because a couple turks pm&#39;d u saying Fuck Germany doesn&#39;t mean the whole turkish race is like that u fucking moron.[/b]
    Hahahaha, thats why this situation is so familiar to all of us, cause it only happened once? Come on, you know it, I know it, we all know it that 80% of the ko playing turks act like that.

i say submit them and get them 3-30 day ban fuck it no proof u provoked them u can just say u are in a german clan or watever whether or not he provoked them fact is everyone of them are in violation according to that ss and as far as he&#39;s concerned he&#39;s 2 legit 2 quit

i say we all go ingame and see how many turks pm us after doing watever if 1 american gets banned for 20-30 turks i&#39;d say thats a good day of work

Banned

I was on my friends char merching ,his nick is German_Wurst i woke up with TONS of pms
    was so funny :lol:

I was on my friends char merching ,his nick is German_Wurst i woke up with TONS of pms
    was so funny :lol:[/b]

stunnerkillah and sir_locksley you can clearly see that turks only react cause we provoked them. ( sarcasm if u don&#39;t get it)

When we merchant we are provking them

Neeeed more facts, or u&#39;ll keep telling us that it&#39;s our fault that turks swear on us and maybe not a little their fault...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123