Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DRACULA vs SexyReplay (on GiveMeUrLove)

This is a discussion on DRACULA vs SexyReplay (on GiveMeUrLove) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A little vs i did with SexyReplay AKA Naidenz AKA SilverrHazee this is when these guys don't share gear, and ...
Page: 1

DRACULA

A little vs i did with SexyReplay AKA Naidenz AKA SilverrHazee

this is when these guys don't share gear, and here is the result =)

http://files.filefront.com/IAMDRACULAwmv/;...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy

1st

DarK

edit gg

DRACULA

well its good that someone beat him...(i know alot of people can) but its gay seeing all his bragging topics[/b]
    and thats why this topic was created.

silver won uhh.......

no1 really won

QuikSilver

whoa !

NaidenZ

in the fact.
    i killed him one time

he killed me one time

i tried without pauldron but i got raped

when we both had almost same gear ( he toold me leave the iron nek and i did) and he leave his warrior pendant
    and the last we both were redballing but i had 1 soul pot so i had to run and use the last one before die

later we will make vs again so we can clear it let me get 75 with my warrior before it 5% tnl actually
    ty

hes good and im good and i was waiting till he post something like this . we will have to make another 1vs1 for clear it but like i said let me get 75 before it

DRACULA

in the fact.
    i killed him one time

he killed me one time
    when we both had almost same gear ( he toold me leave the iron nek and i did) and he leave his warrior pendant
    and the last we both were redballing but i had 1 soul pot so i had to run and use the last one before die

later we will make vs again so we can clear it let me get 75 with my warrior before it 5% tnl actually
    ty
    hes good and im good and i was waiting till he post something like this . we will have to make another 1vs1 for clear it but like i said let me get 75 before it[/b]
    same gear?

... 600 spike

also he ran on many vs's because i was winning =) heres a SS

i didn't bother adding in clips of him running, if i did, the video would take an hour to DL :P

pato_sobre

who care?

NaidenZ

same gear?

... 600 spike
    also he ran on many vs's because i was winning =) heres a SS

i didn't bother adding in clips of him running, if i did, bigger DL :P[/b]
    those spikes were when i used iron nek

im just talking about vs we did when i leave the iron nek . with the iron nek you spiked me for 700+ in ur screen and those vs for me doesnt count since i killed you with full hp

im talking about the vs we did when you told me leave the iron nek and i did and you spiked me for 750-800+ in my screen so i really dont know
    for me only those vs counts

DRACULA

those spikes were when i used iron nek

im just talking about vs we did when i leave the iron nek . with the iron nek you spiked me for 700+ in ur screen and those vs for me doesnt count since i killed you with full hp

im talking about the vs we did when you told me leave the iron nek and i did and you spiked me for 810 in my screen so i really dont know
    for me only those vs counts[/b]
    you ran on vs's with the IN on.. pff

NaidenZ

you ran on vs's with the IN on.. pff[/b]
    i just stopped because i missed something
    you know when i used the iron nek the one who run with 20% hp was you and i was with 80% hp so please dont talk bullshits
    its more lame how you can post this since nobody of us won

if you are not idiot you shouldnt pot it and wait till we make a vs again and till someone of us won

DRACULA

i just stopped because i missed something
    you know when i used the iron nek the one who run with 20% hp was you and i was with 80% hp so please dont talk bullshits
    its more lame how you can post this since nobody of us won[/b]
    yea.. you stopped because something was wrong.. you weren't winning? =) you're used to that since you always have better gear and level than everyone else.

p.s you also ran on vs's w/o IN on =)

NaidenZ

yea.. you stopped because something was wrong.. you weren't winning? =) you're used to that since you always have better gear and level than everyone else.

p.s you also ran on vs's w/o IN on =)[/b]
    didn't know you would acts like this never midn. just wait till we make another vs.

you guys are annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast