just want to know what you think

This is a discussion on just want to know what you think within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wrote this rap this morning its not about money and whores its about the worlds story.. here it goes- ...
Page: 1

i wrote this rap this morning its not about money and whores its about the worlds story..
    here it goes-

i think all i rap is violence while other voices are being silenced and as other are just being defiant and as others are trying to be tyrant's and as others make their name's known as giants .
    you never knew the U.S.A killed a few i new just for thinking things through.. like why are we at war , why aren't our family's here , just so some fat guy's could be happy with they beers , its been almost 8 years since Saddam got owned and the face of the middle-east changed and since al qaeda made its name , and other country's entered bush's little game.

but some things have not changed some stayed the same ... as in Africa where little kids are used to blood spilling and all the mass killings and the separation and the tribe segregation not knowing whats the the meaning of unification ,
    and loosing all hope for the future of their nation.

AIDS a mass killer even greater then the Germans where.. killing almost 3 million per year aids has a hold on many nation's in fact has an influence on nation's , killing off the younger generation , making Africa a under developed nation , some might call it the advanced stone age..

Violence ,
    why is it when ever i watch T.V. a always a story of some black on black violence ,
    violence a disease greater then all others will make worse enemy's of the greatest lovers impossible to to stop cause its in the human nature,
    violence a god to some a devil to others Satan's greatest weapon turning man on man , brother against brother, two family's straight up on each other,
    violence a word you never forget..
    violence two syllable's of terror

dieing a step we all have to take life's to short to just waste , make a difference help someone be someone , don't care who you can be the next ghandi , just by speaking you make the worlds most powerful tremble .
    God is what we all need to guide us, to make something of us, every night i pray please god don't take me away just give me many more days i promise i will make a difference , make African children forgot the killing , feed those who are hungry , and give to the needy and teach the one's who never been to school and put a smile on the face of the kid who doesn't even know 2 + 2.

i never lost a parent , but i lost my grand mother was just about 7 years old heard the news while i was at school ,now imagine your 6 six you find your mom dead cause she was sick next day you find your father got shot next your brother's and sister's get kid napped .. this was story of a boy who was only SIX.....

i hope my rhymes made a difference in the way you think and you elaborate your situation . you live in a house with your mom and dad while other kids have to walk 3 hours to see the remains of their mom's and dad's even they uncle's and aunties don't want them they have enough mouth's to feed .

hope its gets you thinking and tell me what you think

i leave on a high note PEACE

Banned

no :lol:

dont have to be a ass hole about it

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

2 much to read.. well make it 3 parts post 1 part today second tomorrow etc

i like it