Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

DaddyCooL Girakon Pk Video

This is a discussion on DaddyCooL Girakon Pk Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah nice but sexyreplay is a 13 year old boy, for real so dont feel happy to compare how much ...
Page: 10

wawh

yeah nice but sexyreplay is a 13 year old boy, for real so dont feel happy to compare how much money u make in 1 month, he made more money than u when u had that age.
    im talking seriusly sexyreplay its a 13 years old boy
    pd: go sexy more pwnage!![/b]
    didnt knew 13y/o may make money transactions etc...

and pls if you're 13 and make more money in a game then a person with a job

go get some sunlight pls :huh:

RideOn

didnt knew 13y/o may make money transactions etc...

and pls if you're 13 and make more money in a game then a person with a job

go get some sunlight pls :huh:[/b]
    using mom's paypal he can do it :P and yes he is smart so stop flamming a kid that can be ur son ;p and still beat u in game zuahahha
    that shit is pwnage sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyBusyyyyyyyyReplayyyyyy

NaidenZ

i have 14 years ago around 1 month for 15

and btw i have 3 paypals 2 are from my mom( she has cc and bank account) and the another one is mine ( i have bank account only u.u) so ya here is my paypal [email protected] maybe u can give me a gift ^_^
    and i dont play ko for make money this isn't a job, this is a game and i can make extra money for all what i did when i leave from any server
    i can make 2k$ with fun , can you do it ? i don't think you could get 2k$ in your job with fun zuahaha ( talvez te explotan negro feo de mierda)
    so ya, don't compare how much money you can get from your job with how much money i can get from k2 playing with fun it's just stupid

and how migueldeath said, when u had 14 years i guess you was playing with your dolls and you never had an idea of how to make 2k$ usd like me so ya don't feel pro with your job

if i would like to take this game like a job , i could make too much $_$ trust me just farming 24/7

i used koxp in girakon ? lmao go get another bullshits with a little proof moron

Banned

using mom's paypal he can do it :P and yes he is smart so stop flamming a kid that can be ur son ;p and still beat u in game zuahahha that shit is pwnage sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyBusyyyyyyyyReplayyyyyy[/b]

LMAO

this made me laugh hard, especially cuz from the girakon stories i hear this may be true

NaidenZ

this made me laught so hard MORE then you , how every guy who is jealous can make his own self that retard lmao
    ko4life FTW for sell/buy
    i'm really okay with ko4life i have done too many trades really really with pleasure , but didn't know there were too many guys like ya...

well going sleep

see you around guys

learn to read, he never called you a KOXP in Girakon. He pointed out how retarded your reply was, and how you KOXP in Logos.

I am not surprised with you being 14. From what I have seen, you love to brag about your accomplishments over an internet game, and whine none-stop / make up excuses when you see your character gets defeated. Grow some balls before u even try to compare yourself to others.

Bragging about how much money you are making playing this game? Comparing yourself with a guy that as a career? Here you are living with your parents , and spend 8+ hours a day playing an online game, and you are comparing yourself to an actual guy that has a job and playing this game merely for fun?

Jealousy you said? There was none, you are not better than him in any ways, and no, you do not own him.

Have fun in Akara.

i have 14 years ago around 1 month for 15

and btw i have 3 paypals 2 are from my mom( she has cc and bank account) and the another one is mine ( i have bank account only u.u) so ya here is my paypal [email protected] maybe u can give me a gift ^_^
    and i dont play ko for make money this isn't a job, this is a game and i can make extra money for all what i did when i leave from any server
    i can make 2k$ with fun , can you do it ? i don't think you could get 2k$ in your job with fun zuahaha ( talvez te explotan negro feo de mierda)so ya, don't compare how much money you can get from your job with how much money i can get from k2 playing with fun it's just stupid

and how migueldeath said, when u had 14 years i guess you was playing with your dolls and you never had an idea of how to make 2k$ usd like me so ya don't feel pro with your job

if i would like to take this game like a job , i could make too much $_$ trust me just farming 24/7

i used koxp in girakon ? lmao go get another bullshits with a little proof moron[/b]
    Lol Naiden chill out we dun want any racism here <_<
    I&#39;m not gonna translate h34r:

NaidenZ

Lol Naiden chill out we dun want any racism here <_<I&#39;m not gonna translate h34r:[/b]
    don&#39;t XD its just a joke u know what i mean if u r a guy who can speak spanish

purpetyuber :

i know how to read in spanish but since i&#39;m not a english guy, im not that good writing/speaking english so i just read 1 time and i reply what i&#39;ve understand
    im not bragging anything , i just said what i did because it just make me laught how a guy can feel so pro comparing how much he can get from his job with a guy which how much can get from a game
    about ? make up excuses when you see your character gets defeated.
    lmao are you talking about bloodlust ? that wasn&#39;t a excuse that was the true
    Comparing my self with a guy that as a career? dunno if he as a career , but i will have one anyway so fuck it
    im not better than him n he isn&#39;t better than me
    thats the point.
    have fun in akara? ty.

anyway im going to sleep so ya

The fact is, no one is feeling pro aside from you. You are the one with huge ego and think you are far superior than anyone in a game, and in real life.

Like you stated, you are not better than him, so stop pretend like you are.

Banned

The fact is, no one is feeling pro aside from you. You are the one with huge ego and think you are far superior than anyone in a game, and in real life.

Like you stated, you are not better than him, so stop pretend like you are.[/b]

calm down and dont mind it :/

im sure everyone who has played this game has had huge ego problems , and some still do... hes still young though so give it time.....

i got sympathy cuz i had a huge ego too.... a long timeee ago

You guys gotta learn that theres always retarded people that cant live with out being "the best" aka... ATTENTION WHORES! yep. So leave this stupid discussion its not worth it to argue with someone that only cares about being the best so much, that when he gets stucks, he has to cheat... the addiction to winning and having too many ppl to say your a GG and to never ever admit you lost at least once, its gonna crack him up at the end. And when he realizes that even if he gets to be the best in KO, when this shitty game is close hell return to be what he used to be, no one. Ohhh and btw if u take this game so seriously then ur not playing for fun, if u have to play the game more than 10 hours, ur not playing for fun, ur just addicted to the game and to winning.

nice music

Aint it kinda sad to be 14 YO and use thousands of USD on ko?

iiason

a famous quote form MYKO:

"winning an argument on the Internet is like running the special olympics.

even if u WIN. ur still a RETARD."

keep that in mind, b4 anyone keeps on arguing please....this topic is meant to be on DaddyCool&#39;s pk vid.

so bak on that topic.

combo = average, minor = average, cure= above average, teamwork= i luved it, items= i don&#39;t know, but must be super xD.

ur 1v1s were not good, coz some of their gears were way off urs. BUT...gear is part of the game, so too all those complainning: FARM MORE.

the quality of the vid was average also.

7/10 of that vid.

Banned Senior Member

Not bad , but cant get 9/10 or 10/10 cuz theres nothing special in it , something that we havent seen in other PK movies.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast