Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

DaddyCooL Girakon Pk Video

This is a discussion on DaddyCooL Girakon Pk Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if i were naidenz i would focus on my english instead of say a guy with a job is stupid ...
Page: 11

Ainelover

if i were naidenz i would focus on my english instead of say a guy with a job is stupid and he is ??? dunno, didnt get the whole story. school instead of switching servers :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

sexy, shut up and go xp , NEED 60 TODAY

NaidenZ

sexy, shut up and go xp , NEED 60 TODAY[/b]
    die a.q
    i dont have premiun yet WTF XD
    fuck k2
    look what they said but no prem yet muahha and my C&B isnt working u.u
    Hello SexyReplay h34r:

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize for the delayed response. Due to an unforeseen technical issue your premium was not applied correctly to your account. Within the next 48 hours the two premium subscription swill be applied automatically to your account. I sincerely apologize and will be compensating your account an additional 5 days of premium service. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and greatly appreciate your patience. If you are still encountering problems after the next 48 hours, please submit a new ticket[/b]

wawh

using mom's paypal he can do it :P and yes he is smart so stop flamming a kid that can be ur son ;p and still beat u in game zuahahha
    that shit is pwnage sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyBusyyyyyyyyReplayyyyyy[/b]
    im only 17 so no, he cant be my son

and also... no, i dont know if he can beat me ingame, nor do i care if he can, it just shows how much time you spent behind a screen

and... at that comment from naidenz

and how migueldeath said, when u had 14 years i guess you was playing with your dolls and you never had an idea of how to make 2k$ usd like me so ya don't feel pro with your job[/b]
    well actuelly when i was 14 I enjoyed my life with not worrying about a stupid game and money... i made many rl friends and enjoyed with going out with them
    not sitting 24/7 behind a pc screen wich will make my life horrible/pathetic

NaidenZ

im only 17 so no, he cant be my son

and also... no, i dont know if he can beat me ingame, nor do i care if he can, it just shows how much time you spent behind a screen

and... at that comment from naidenz
    well actuelly when i was 14 I enjoyed my life with not worrying about a stupid game and money... i made many rl friends and enjoyed with going out with them
    not sitting 24/7 behind a pc screen wich will make my life horrible/pathetic[/b]
    WOW look at this guy !! got offended by join to the conversation without know nothing about it LMAO
    me and more guys might still wondering who was talking with you !!
    you don't even know nothing about me anyway
    i wont reply more retard posts because i have some time at least for play ko gogo 70 <3 (fuck u school u.u)

finally K2 HAVE ADDED MY premiun !! TODAY 15-11-07 at 13:20 PST AKARA SERVER

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize for the delayed response. Due to an unforeseen technical issue your premium was not applied correctly to your account. Within the next 48 hours the two premium subscription swill be applied automatically to your account. I sincerely apologize and will be compensating your account an additional 5 days of premium service. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and greatly appreciate your patience. If you are still encountering problems after the next 48 hours, please submit a new ticket. [/b]
    I apologize for all the issues. I applied 60 days of Gold Premium, 2000 KC, 2 Trina pieces and 10 days extra as compensation for all the inconvenience. If you have additional questions please submit a new ticket and I will assist you. Thank you for your patience and for choosing Knight Online[/b]

<3

iiason

once again:

"winning an argument on the Internet is like running the special olympics.

even if u WIN. ur still a RETARD."

come on guys. no point in arguing.

wynne.

Nice movie! good combo, but your minor heal-----> combo. pay more attention at your combo. great minor healing tho. teamwork was boring. U&#39;d should stick with the group more often insteed of running after a rogue. Teamwork hu? Nice curing, like a rogue should do in 8man party! nice 1 vs 1. i&#39;d give it a 9/10

misterfrisco

haha Very nice vid. i love your clan great team work... I dont remember the last time i was in a clan like that. Anyway im ares and i have to solo and join random parties 90% of the time.

didinino

WOW look

<3[/b]
    look BigBabaPicPic and DrDean :lol: B)

P.s.

filefront suck these days so rapid/tube pls

PyroChemia

Pls new link too movie

just a link to filefront? lol

PyroChemia

old link no trunnion

Banned

its a hella sucky movie no point in watching it.

really :&#39;(? is it a old post that someone just posted on?

danm ,I can&#39;t download anything from filefront.

pls rapidshare.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast