Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

DaddyCool and his 70's team VS Isiloon!

This is a discussion on DaddyCool and his 70's team VS Isiloon! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Na that movie was recorded much later but he used screen shot with him having H symbol . Anyways who ...
Page: 5

Na that movie was recorded much later but he used screen shot with him having H symbol . Anyways who gives a fuk about when was it oO That song is hilarious :lol:

That video was good. 10/10. It had the elements of a cheating, scamming, USD shopping, GM sucking, and overall weak clan all tied into a masterpiece of a movie. I liked how you showed pictures of the ebay and paypal symbols whenever applicable. It made me laugh; it made me spit food; it made me sing along. The picture of "ThePoison" was most suitable to represent the clan "Insanity", as Ethernal is a filthy scammer who sold my friend a lvl 70 rogue and then took it back 2 days later. Good stuff.

We need version 2 please.[/b]
    Ok, you are one of the most annoying people iv ever come accross, you say Ethernal scammed your friend...Tapion...A scammer who scammed me, Ethernal and Varrko. Like i said, i told Ethernal to scam Tapion, but he wouldn't...

And yeah, this was like 3rd week of Girakon...We kill it almost every time within 1-2 drain rounds ^^

And i did 8man isiloon with Weiwuer on Beramus...So it is possible =x and that was with 0 abyss fires + 2 drainers

nocomment

close topic plss

stop flame, make peace !

close topic plss

stop flame, make peace ![/b]
    +1:>

i think this dude just swallowed your whole clan

respond plz[/b]

moe actually is my friend on msn, this is just what he does, starts fires on forums. Instead of going outside, or playing video games (im not flaming him here, just stating) he likes to piss people off on the internet, and since KO has the most diverse community, and he makes money off this game, he chooses to do shit here.

Dont take anything he said seriosuly, you're just making him smile.

When MoeMoneyMaker has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.

When MoeMoneyMaker has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.[/b]

he'd start fucking gods then

hope ya'll enjoyed the flame war, cuz i'm throwing the water on it now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345