Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

DaHaCKeR [Daironic] Pk Movie in Girakon Part one...

This is a discussion on DaHaCKeR [Daironic] Pk Movie in Girakon Part one... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1vs1's r only a little part of this game.Its MMO so in this game importand is how to play in ...
Page: 11

1vs1's r only a little part of this game.Its MMO so in this game importand is how to play in group. 1 can own all in 1vs1's , another is good in group play, its just a game.
    ps: let decide ppl who is the best, i dont know so i wont vouch :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

joshthepwner you dont really kno alot bout rogues.

Rogues without BB have to wait for regen of a skill with combo, so with BB its like thrust and another R attack. say 500dmg(bb) and 150r 650dmg will easily take hp down and time to minor it + you've got spike and thrust ready + all other skills.

70 rogues vs -69 rogue isn't fair.

Rogues without BB have to wait for regen of a skill with combo, so with BB its like thrust and another R attack. say 500dmg(bb) and 150r 650dmg will easily take hp down and time to minor it + you've got spike and thrust ready + all other skills.

70 rogues vs -69 rogue isn't fair.[/b]
    Oh shut up, i know all about the advantages of BB for fuck sake. What im trying to comment on is how on stealth daironic wins with full hp, and on flyff sexy wins with full hp, the gear difference must be allot.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yea like that matters much anyways,

2 random noob sins that rely on dual minors trying to figure out who's better? erm, no thanks i rather watch a 1on1 between 2 lvl 1's with no skills other then R attacks.

NaidenZ

the big boss is talking everyone sit !! and listen him

i'm scared :$

anyway

anyone have a good music ?

i'm trying to make a little movie 1v1 with daironic but i can't find a good music for it :F

p.s : at least we didn't lose vs all in logos like you :P ups :x

NaidenZ

thats true 9+

finally someone help me out XD
    i didnt say it because as everyone know my english is so bad
    when i did vs with daironic ( in lvl 69 )
    i can't got him because i hadn't more skills
    all skills were recharging but his hp was still in 100% lol :F
    this is why he beat me with 100% hp when i was in 69
    lvl 70 is other way

Fury

Daironic gots a Dragon coz HE IS THE BIGGEST TOWNER ON "GRIKON". Try to hit him with Scream or LegCut and u will see the fastest town in whole KO. Shame on Ghatsby lol.

Charles01

Daironic gots a Dragon coz HE IS THE BIGGEST TOWNER ON "GRIKON". Try to hit him with Scream or LegCut and u will see the fastest town in whole KO. Shame on Ghatsby lol.[/b]
    Daironic kills random paper>town>paper>town xDD

Banned

the big boss is talking everyone sit !! and listen him

i'm scared :$

anyway
    anyone have a good music ?

i'm trying to make a little movie 1v1 with daironic but i can't find a good music for it :F
    p.s : at least we didn't lose vs all in logos like you :P ups :x[/b]

i LOLed at that one bcuz i saw a couple of vids

o well to bad vs doesnt show anything

NaidenZ

i LOLed at that one bcuz i saw a couple of vids
    o well to bad vs doesnt show anything [/b]
    i killed him like hmm 80 times
    and he kill me around 5 times ( no wonder with my old pc 7 fps without gamecam is not good as i know ) i remember i buyed new one in logos and i gave this old pc to my brother and he update it with some shits and now its ok
    when i killed him he letter me saying im his sharer of schrot , im his brother , im his cousin but remember ( im not the real schorti) just causality?
    and when scroti killed me he said : i'm the real schroti ! ROFL
    funny shit
    daironic said i killed stheait and yes i said yes he kill me .... i didn't say it was my sharer because i had and i have
    im not retard gay like him
    if i didnt frap beating him is because i was trying to make a good movie and not a bad one

i remember i ask his friend to say him or i say him idk exactly * i can beat you with dual cleaver +7 anyway ( because he was crying about my cleaver+9) but yeah we must bet something ( i ask for a really good money ) and i never got answers

/peace for a gay than talk like if he was the facking god in knight online

2 random noob sins that rely on dual minors trying to figure out who's better? erm, no thanks[/b]
    as i know no1 ask him for his bests comments he just came to talk bullshits like a god
    at least if he was playing here in girakon or at least if he was a good rogue with just 1 minor i could accept his comments

BUT HE WAS OR HE'S A FACKING WARRIOR WITH HIS PRO COMBO W+R +W+R+W+R+W+R+RRR+WWWWWW+RRRR+ FACK the big LOSER in the server logos and this is why he leave from ko

STEVEN, M3THOD and G7 all those good warriros told me it ( its not just my opinion ) about why schroti leave from logos

i think every rogue than use 2 minors should get mad for it

if another rogue in this facking forum than use 2 minors don't come to help me i guess it because schrroti is the best friend of all or it's because those roguse don't want complaining and make fight with him

/end

actually SexyReplay, you have never killed me in a fair 1on1, only time you got me was when you BORROWED your clanmates items in the, 3rd or whatever week it was on logos, which were a iron belt, ep and rom if im not mistaken, not to mention you also magically got that cleavers+9 out of your ass, I'm not denying i lost that 1on1, but funny how everytime we faced on cz you've been either running away or towning from me because u knew you had no chance without that jewels

steven? sorry, never 1on1'd him as he was around 65 to the time i got 70.

G7? yes, i lost vs miguel.

Method? lawl, i got him everytime unless it was Miguel playing.

NaidenZ

actually SexyReplay, you have never killed me in a fair 1on1, only time you got me was when you BORROWED your clanmates items in the, 3rd or whatever week it was on logos, which were a iron belt, ep and rom if im not mistaken, not to mention you also magically got that cleavers+9 out of your ass, I'm not denying i lost that 1on1, but funny how everytime we faced on cz you've been either running away or towning from me because u knew you had no chance without that jewels

steven? sorry, never 1on1'd him as he was around 65 to the time i got 70.

G7? yes, i lost vs miguel.

Method? lawl, i got him everytime unless it was Miguel playing.[/b]

for be clear i had in that vs

set chitin +6/7 ( i gave all my shell +7 + money for cleaver+9
    cleaver+9 then
    iron belt
    pp
    x2 earring dex+9
    ( i hadnt rom or ep)
    x2 ring quest

and that vs was a really easy ( i guess you remember it i got you with full hp)

i remember i run and you folllow me and i beat you and you came again and i run and you follow me and i killed you again ... for sure it was your sharer and not you.

like i said if you killed me that day you start so fast i was with pots and minnor and i had a realllllllly facking computer 4 - 10 fps as maximum ( idk if another rogue can't do minnor combo with these frames per second but i really can't)

when i kill you in arena i had set chitin +6/7 , cleaver+9 and ib

and that's was a really easy ( i guess you remember it i got you with full hp)

i remember i run and you folllow me and i beat you and you came again and i run and you follow me ... for sure it was your sharer and not you.[/b]

you had more than that,

strange how i was hitting you for approx 150 dmg more 30min after that 1on1, on cz, yea?
    and you only spiked me 700 instead of the 1k you did on arena, right.. ?

and i love how you claimed for weeks that you did not borrow a single item, and posted fake screens of you having ONLY 1.4k ap, which we proved you that u didnt, as Miguel had to that time 1407ap with dual shards+7 and hitted me for 300 dmg less than you did.

NaidenZ

and i love how you claimed for weeks that you did not borrow a single item, and posted fake screens of you having ONLY 1.4k ap, which we proved you that u didnt, as Miguel had to that time 1407ap with dual shards+7 and hitted me for 300 dmg less than you did.[/b]
    if i did that is because everyone gonna cry if i say me real ap and let everyone a good excuse

i dont remember my ap exactly

but i had too much i remember

because i used cleaver+9cleaver+8

armor set +7/12

priest pendant ( 10 dex)
    dex+9 belt dex
    dual +9 earring dex
    and dual ring quest or 1 ring quest and the other dex+9

but i remember i had around 2.8k or 2.9k hp

and arround 2k mana

if i did that is because everyone gonna cry if i say me real ap and let everyone a good excuse[/b]
    no, simply because you had to hide your stats, as everyone would have noticed that you used different items on our 1on1.

and again you are lying, its simply impossible to outminor my ~450dmg + 100r dmg with only 2k mana.