Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is this damage TOO much for a 70 archer with iron bow 8?

This is a discussion on Is this damage TOO much for a 70 archer with iron bow 8? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LVL 70 Archer doing only 800? with an IB +8.. To me thats seems LOW...but um your also a paper ...
Page: 2

GarBaba

LVL 70 Archer doing only 800? with an IB +8..

To me thats seems LOW...but um your also a paper mage so im guessing yea that seems plausible. :blink:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Seby666
    some1 download kosp and check his gear ^^
    that was kohack not kosp

GarBaba

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    some1 download kosp and check his gear ^^
    that was kohack not kosp [/b]
    kosp, koxp , kohack all did the same thing......

I really wonder what bow greyhawk using and what the hell is his gear..to my mage,he's hitting around 800 and also he hit like 750-900dmg to my rogue (with 1050defence on rogue and 800 defence on my mage) and this is imposible..i bet he got 2.5k ap or more to make this dmg.

Banned

Originally posted by GarBaba

To me thats seems LOW...but um your also a paper mage so im guessing yea that seems plausible. *:blink:
    Dude get real how can he fucking spam a lvl 60 warrior with 1k defence for 800s >.< thats like spike all the time

GarBaba

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GarBaba

To me thats seems LOW...but um your also a paper mage so im guessing yea that seems plausible. *:blink:
    Dude get real how can he fucking spam a lvl 60 warrior with 1k defence for 800s >.< thats like spike all the time[/b]
    Uh dude, the guy who made the topic is a Paper Mage...........

Banned

Look at people's post.. He spams Kazam's warrior buffed for 800s.. and ive played his warrior so i know his defence..

GarBaba

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Look at people's post.. He spams Kazam's warrior buffed for 800s.. and ive played his warrior so i know his defence..
    LoL...

Dude like i said before you started up on me...

It's VERY possible that Greyhawk hit him for 800-1k Dmg.

If Greyhawk hits Kazams War 800 Spam then its VERY possible to hit a paper mage or even semi paper 800-1k......

he's paper mage,i got paper mage,level 70 too..and with IB/IN and he's hitting same dmg to me..also same dmg on my brothers rogue(got 1050 defence and iron belt)..impossible.i just wonder his ap.and what bow he got.prolly ib +10

Banned

Originally posted by GarBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GarBaba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    LoL...

If Greyhawk hits Kazams War 800 Spam then its VERY possible to hit a paper mage or even semi paper 800-1k......[/b]
    But you say that is totally "common" and since he is lvl 70 with ib +8 that damage is "normal" well thats totally bs and ur retarted.

GarBaba

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by GarBaba@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

LoL...

If Greyhawk hits Kazams War 800 Spam then its VERY possible to hit a paper mage or even semi paper 800-1k......
    But you say that is totally "common" and since he is lvl 70 with ib +8 that damage is "normal" well thats totally bs and ur retarted.[/b]
    Oh, no no no, i didn't mean it was common i just mean that if the guy can hit a warrior for 800-1k dmg then it's VERY possible for him to hit a semi/paper mage for even more.

Im not saying he's legit, cuz if a lvl 70 Archer was hitting me, 1.1k Def, for 800-1k dmg i'd be getting pissed and taking screen shots.

Isn't greayhawk some duper merchanting +7/+8 items 24/7 on his second and third chars?

GarBaba

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Isn't greayhawk some duper merchanting +7/+8 items 24/7 on his second and third chars?
    From what i've read this kid is a major Duper/Hacker.

But i dunno, i've never met or seen the guy in-game.

FoOoK

Seems as though alot of people are curious about his damage as well. Cause its just out of the ordinary lol.

:pic:

that guy did on me over 1.2k i wasnt maliced, was buffed <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast