Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Pedal ?

This is a discussion on Pedal ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default Pedal ?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

It's a macro, not a pedal. Works about the same though haha

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    800 Ac? Real?

he could just have his minor on those keys, and thats maybe why you kill him becuase he was typing and not healing

imo pedal/macro would use just 1 minor button(yea you can say its mana pot..) and spam kinda more

who cares? he is still a scammer.
    iThardy and MASTERSLAVE like this.

Banned Senior Member

macro
    10chaers

Macro keyboard to be more specific. Technically a keyboard that spams those buttons for you when you activate the macro. Haven't really looked into it but I assume it could be done with almost any keyboard...

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

It's macro ye cause even if you heal on double minors on keyboard it's never exactly 67676767 but more like for example in my case I use 3 minors often and if i heal with 3 fingers it comes out something like that: 87678678687678678678687678687678678678678678678668 7867867888768668667867867867868676786786 as you see it's not a perfect order when you're healing without macro or pedal xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Macro keyboard to be more specific. Technically a keyboard that spams those buttons for you when you activate the macro. Haven't really looked into it but I assume it could be done with almost any keyboard...
    not really ?
    dude if you don't understand don't comment on something you really have no clue . the only part you got right is the ''spams those buttons for you'' .
    most of the keyboards have shite timed macros that the timescale is messed up .
    most likely he has gaming mouse with programmable buttons , such as g500 / razer naga / and what not . (any mouse that costs 75 $ + could probbly have it) .
    especially not any kind of keyboard in 10 bucks or even 50 bucks .
    on a recording macro u just press the buttons u would like to be entered , lets say 7 is minor (idk why he used 2 minors if he uses macros tbh , same effect) and 8 = soul pot , so u just timescale between them .
    besdies all that , afaik macros are disabled in knightonline .

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    not really ?
    dude if you don't understand don't comment on something you really have no clue . the only part you got right is the ''spams those buttons for you'' .
    most likely he has gaming mouse with programmable buttons , such as g500 / razer naga / and what not . (any mouse that costs 75 $ + could probbly have it) .
    on a recording macro u just press the buttons u would like to be entered , lets say 7 is minor (idk why he used 2 minors if he uses macros tbh , same effect) and 8 = soul pot , so u just timescale between them .
    Never talk like this to kallop , YOU UNDERSTAND?
    That could of even been a program which spams you 6767676767 , i remember eric did one.

tbh this macro still work on every server official or pvp, just showing

SacredHealDane likes this.

who cares ? orazio with pndal or macro ,dextroid with TPL RING

what's new? Almost every single rogue has been forced to use such tools because they cant play legit , that is , seeing real assasins nowadays is quite rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    not really ?
    I did suggest a you would need a macro keyboard or a mouse but I heard about some windows macro which I indeed know nothing of. I don't mind not knowing about macros because I guess unlike you I can do well with using my own fingers while you require a little help. Since you know so much about it, price and everything, could you give us a link and a great package deal so we could all join your happy macro family!
    zuka likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast